Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah comeback!  (Read 3498 times)

Offline 8055

For those of you not UKE this is from Stacey from Amour
STUNNING BREAKING NEWS!
The legend that is the gorgeous Savannah is back!! She will be available for both incall and outcall bookings in two weeks time. Keep your eyes peeled on our calendar for updates on availability. Happy days boys and girls!!!

Very happy to see her back, only got the chance to see her once before she left so will definitely want to see her again

Online Kev3773

For those of you not UKE this is from Stacey from Amour
STUNNING BREAKING NEWS!
The legend that is the gorgeous Savannah is back!! She will be available for both incall and outcall bookings in two weeks time. Keep your eyes peeled on our calendar for updates on availability. Happy days boys and girls!!!

Very happy to see her back, only got the chance to see her once before she left so will definitely want to see her again

Best news in a long time  :yahoo:

Offline Third Man

lovely girl, good to see her return

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Best news in a long time  :yahoo:

I wonder if she'll be on AW as well, I'm sure she used to be.

Online Kev3773

I wonder if she'll be on AW as well, I'm sure she used to be.

She did until august 2015. I had some great meets with her, looking forward to getting reaquainted. Though sometimes it's best just to keep the memories, time will tell  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

She did until august 2015. I had some great meets with her, looking forward to getting reaquainted. Though sometimes it's best just to keep the memories, time will tell  :hi:

Never got to see her myself, that may change soon though.    :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

brilliant , I missed her the first time around , looks like I might get a second bite at the cherry  :yahoo:

Offline CELICA GT

I started this hobbie just after she retired so sadly never got too see her, but her reputation and what I have been told, she is top drawer, hope that I will get my chance sooner rather than later :drinks:

neZZa

Could anyone who's seen her give a brief description for the uninitiated? Just age and appearance really. I've read most of the reviews for her so I know she's supposed to be top tier in skills and enthusiasm.

I'm a bit picky when it comes to punting, things have to be in line for me to part with the hard-earned dosh.

Offline Asar

Would like an summary as well, only started punting last year but by the amount of responses here and UKE it seems like its a good thing. Tbh never heard of her before. I tend to try and carry out my bookings on weekends so sounds good when she is available according to Stacy.

Offline Mansell

Would like an summary as well, only started punting last year but by the amount of responses here and UKE it seems like its a good thing. Tbh never heard of her before. I tend to try and carry out my bookings on weekends so sounds good when she is available according to Stacy.
I've reviewed her, just click on my reviews and you'll see it. should also link to all her others

Offline johnny34

Could anyone who's seen her give a brief description for the uninitiated? Just age and appearance really. I've read most of the reviews for her so I know she's supposed to be top tier in skills and enthusiasm.

I'm a bit picky when it comes to punting, things have to be in line for me to part with the hard-earned dosh.

Link to her profile:- External Link/Members Only

Stats look correct although its 2 years since she left.

Offline Asar

When glancing at those, some pretty impressive reviews. Maybe I should see if see if she can out snowball the snowball queen aka Bethany Diamond :p

If anyone wants a link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=992

Offline Sar-Major

Had the pleasure once just before she retired, looks like another bite of the cherry.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Had the pleasure once just before she retired, looks like another bite of the cherry.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Read your review, the monster will enjoy a return me thinks  :drinks:

Online Kev3773

Poor lass must be crapping herself wondering if she'll live up to the hype  :rolleyes:

Offline Knight Templar

Poor lass must be crapping herself wondering if she'll live up to the hype  :rolleyes:

:D :D

Offline Mansell

Thing is if she was half as good as she was before to start with, she'd have no problem  :D :D :D

Online Kev3773

Thing is if she was half as good as she was before to start with, she'd have no problem  :D :D :D

I know that, but I'm greedy I want her to be just the same as she was  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

To add some balance, I seen her when I was relatively brand new to punting in 2011 and still in the kid loose in a candy shop stage thinking I am paying girls £100 for sex, no way could I ever possibly have a negative booking. And then I seen savannah and it was my worst ever booking for a long time to come and my first ever negative review.

Here is the review. It caused a massive two forum drama as she decided to rebut my review elsewhere suggesting I had STDs that caused the negative review. As result she got Diamonds banned from having any more reviews posted about them on the other forum as it was all deemed fake. But this soured me from punting for a long time afterwards.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4193.0

I would honestly say, if you are after that particular type of girl. And by that I mean the "someone who could play C.J Parker in Baywatch type of girl". I.e the hour glass blonde bombshell type. I would say for me, Tori Taylor and Bethany Diamond are the real deal on that, and Savannah wasn't.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

I know that, but I'm greedy I want her to be just the same as she was  :sarcastic:
Poor lass, you putting pressure on her Alfie, you'll have to book her first and introduce back into punting gentley  :thumbsup:

Anth, your review was 2011 when she was pretty new to the game, she had changed massively by 2014/15 when she retired and your just not being fair to the girl pulling up a 6 six old review. There are enough of us here who had a great time seeing her in the later years and reviewed positively. Sorry but in my personal opinion your review is now to old to be worth taking into account. Let's give her a chance to see how she is now she is back.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 02:15:37 pm by Mansell »

Offline Tiger63

A full tsunami of fluff is flooding the NE section :lol:

Offline Mansell

Would have hoped it read as a balanced comment, was certainly made with that in mind. I was definately not trying to be fluffy, just fair. :unknown:

Online Kev3773

Each to there own and all that, a lot of this is tongue in cheek, but as far as I'm concerned she was one of the best I've seen and I saw her long after Anthony g's bad experience.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Anth, your review was 2011 when she was pretty new to the game, she had changed massively by 2014/15 when she retired and your just not being fair to the girl pulling up a 6 six old review. There are enough of us here who had a great time seeing her in the later years and reviewed positively. Sorry but in my personal opinion your review is now to old to be worth taking into account. Let's give her a chance to see how she is now she is back.

No, she was one of the original Notorious Girls crew and had been in the profession many years prior to my booking her in 2011. Like you say though it doesn't really matter.

It is just a case of people were heralding her return as if it was Jesus's second coming. When my experience with her was very different from everyone else's. The reason why I negged her at the time was I didn't find her attractive and she totally took the piss with the shy/nervous new guy time wasting like hell. If people start bigging her up too much she will start to think she just needs to show up and walk through the door to guarantee a positive review which is not a good attitude to have.

Online Kev3773

If people start bigging her up too much she will start to think she just needs to show up and walk through the door to guarantee a positive review which is not a good attitude to have.

I think this statement discredits most punters on here, I for one would negatively review her if she turned up with that attitude no matter how much I enjoyed her company in the past

Offline johnny34

No, she was one of the original Notorious Girls crew and had been in the profession many years prior to my booking her in 2011. Like you say though it doesn't really matter.

It is just a case of people were heralding her return as if it was Jesus's second coming. When my experience with her was very different from everyone else's. The reason why I negged her at the time was I didn't find her attractive and she totally took the piss with the shy/nervous new guy time wasting like hell. If people start bigging her up too much she will start to think she just needs to show up and walk through the door to guarantee a positive review which is not a good attitude to have.

I don't think she ever worked for NG, thought she started with Diamonds?

Offline Tiger63

Each to there own and all that, a lot of this is tongue in cheek, but as far as I'm concerned she was one of the best I've seen and I saw her long after Anthony g's bad experience.  :hi:

Which is what my comment was.

Offline AnthG

I don't think she ever worked for NG, thought she started with Diamonds?

Someone in 2011 had told me she had. And I digged up the old PM from the time to double check I was not going crazy in my old age on that. But Stacey has just messaged me elsewhere to say she hadn't and she had infact started at Diamonds and nowhere else.

To also say, it was another WG who told me this in 2011 not another punter so it may have just been girls trying to bad mouth one another. Or just mistaken identities.

Offline The Outsider

OK, tin hat on, but I could never understand the fuss either.  :unknown:  Not sure when I saw her but it was before AnthG's negative review because I remember the furor that caused at the time.  The part of that review that surprised me was that Anth didn't find her attractive!  As I remember she was incredibly pretty but it just wasn't a memorable session for me and I was surprised how popular she became some time after that. 

I guess she grew into the job, and maybe the duos with Keeva opened her eyes! 

Online Kev3773

I can see those that are newer to the site will be thinking wtf. She had a great reputation a couple of years back but she didn't float everyone's boat because no-one does.    Anth g as much as I've respected your views and PM's over the years  it was six plus years you had  your bad experience with Savannah, some people learn and change.
Think about your time with Vicky and how it has changed  :unknown:

Offline toon972

I am sure she will  be just as popular as before. I won't be seeing her as she was a no show for me when she was at diamonds back in 2012, I had just started punting then. Not that she will lose any sleep over this.

Online Kev3773

I am sure she will  be just as popular as before. I won't be seeing her as she was a no show for me when she was at diamonds back in 2012, I had just started punting then. Not that she will lose any sleep over this.

That's fair enough, I've had a few over the years it really does piss you off.  If it wasn't for this site and reading people's views over a longer period of time no-one would have gotten a second chance.  However Morgan originally of Diamonds let me down twice but because of this site I persevered and boy was she worth it. We all want something different,  have different views  so there is no  one fits all scenario

Offline AnthG

Think about your time with Vicky and how it has changed  :unknown:

As I said in the Darlington thread below. This changed because she developed a serious "problem".

Or on the flipside, it could be that it changed because I had been fawning over her for years.

If it is the latter, just to say it, a whole bunch of people are doing it now over Savannah. And so I can say from first-hand experience. These girls don't appreciate it. They actually look down on punters who do it and treat them with contempt and as first class 100% mugs.

Treat Savannah returning as if your favourite bricklayer has just said he is to return to the trade. Would a bricklayer still do a full effort on a wall you asked him to build if you as a customer said to him beforehand "my god you are god like, you just need to lay one brick and you are worth every penny of the money".

Obviously, ignore that if you want. But trust me the guys who she thinks going into the booking. "if I am not on top of my game I will get a negative from him". Will get by far the better service from her.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:18:24 am by AnthG »

Online Kev3773

As I said in the Darlington thread below. This changed because she developed a serious "problem".

Or on the flipside, it could be that it changed because I had been fawning over her for years.

If it is the latter, just to say it, a whole bunch of people are doing it now over Savannah. And so I can say from first-hand experience. These girls don't appreciate it. They actually look down on punters who do it and treat them with contempt and as first class 100% mugs.

Treat Savannah returning as if your favourite bricklayer has just said he is to return to the trade. Would a bricklayer still do a full effort on a wall you asked him to build if you as a customer said to him beforehand "my god you are god like, you just need to lay one brick and you are worth every penny of the money".

Obviously, ignore that if you want. But trust me the guys who she thinks going into the booking. "if I am not on top of my game I will get a negative from him". Will get by far the better service from her.

As I said earlier,  she won't last long if she has that sort of attitude, she never had it before  so I've no reason to think she will this time around. Sorry Anth but just because you've had several bad experiences doesn't mean it will happen to fellow punters. Have faith that they are sensible enough to make there minds up about any sp  :hi:

Offline AnthG

As I said earlier,  she won't last long if she has that sort of attitude, she never had it before so I've no reason to think she will this time around. Sorry Anth but just because you've had several bad experiences doesn't mean it will happen to fellow punters. Have faith that they are sensible enough to make there minds up about any sp  :hi:

But my very point of posting in the first place was exactly to highlight that, she did have it with me, she was one of those bad experiences, of my three worst ever punting experiences in my whole career. Savannah ranks in at number 3. And justifiably too.

She saw me as a soft touch and gave me a terrible/terrible booking. And then could not accept it afterwards when I then negged her for doing that.

Yes, it was 6 years ago. But what people forget is for years afterwards. I am talking all the way up until her retirement. She'd set her minions onto me. They'd come onto the forum posting bile towards me for posting that review years after I had done it. It became quite tiring after a while. So this is not like me bringing this up from the dead and the dark ages. She clearly never changed as if she had changed she would have accepted that booking where she time wasted like hell was her justified negative review.

Plus, I simply did not find her attractive. Which also was my point in posting. I said of that 'type' of girl. Tori Taylor and Bethany Diamond are way-way better. When I seen Savannah I had a sinking feeling. When I seen Tori and Bethany it was "wow" feeling.

Thats all I am saying. I think I should drop out of this thread now as I really have nothing more to say than the above.

Online Kev3773

I think I should drop out of this thread now as I really have nothing more to say than the above.

It's not personal Anth mate but I think this statement is the best you've added to the thread.   :unknown:  I standby for the flak from your supporters, but I can only speak as I see  :hi:

walking dead

External Link/Members Only

Maybe all this attention has gone to her head ? 110 for half an hour ?!

Offline Sar-Major

Read your review, the monster will enjoy a return me thinks  :drinks:

Un-Doubt-ably, C-GT. The "Monster is honing it "En-Snaring" skills as I write............... :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Don't we all..................... ;) ;) ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Well I for one won't be "Stumping Up" that sort of Hard Earned, for 30 or 60 minutes worth of "Bedroom Fun"..... :scare: :scare: :scare:

See what her new profile says when it appears, as it might be an ERROR, whilst trying to get this profile done in a hurry.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Online Kev3773

Prices rectified and in line with the norm in this area.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Showing £110 for the hour now and £60 for half. 

Offline Tiger63

Sorry but I just cant see this ending well.

Offline foreverchanges

I must say the idea of Savannah as a bricklayer takes the concept of role play to a thoroughly unimagined level.
Perhaps Anth's infamous encounter with the hairy arsed builder is still weighing heavily on his mind. :unknown:

Offline Mansell

Sorry but I just cant see this ending well.
I was thinking that, better almost if it had never been started  :dash:

Offline Mansell

I must say the idea of Savannah as a bricklayer takes the concept of role play to a thoroughly unimagined level.
Perhaps Anth's infamous encounter with the hairy arsed builder is still weighing heavily on his mind. :unknown:
:lol: :lol: :lol: we could do with a like button on this board

walking dead

I can only assume she is coming back as she needs the money , which is fine.

Boxers tend to only come out of retirement for the cash and are generally shadows of their former selves as their hearts aren't in it

Hopefully for you lot that go and see her she is still what you expect.

Offline Jamessn

I was told she had got married, hopefully it hasn't turned sour.

Also says around for a short time, on her aw.

I remember as better than the norm, but she wasn't perfect. But it would be good to see her again.

She was about to start with NG the week after it got busted, so she never did work for NG