Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela - Masha massage (Edgware HA8)  (Read 3936 times)

Offline seanwd77

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 per hour for deep tissue
Place: Edgware (north London)
Name of therapist: Angela
Days working: Saturday and Sunday
Getting there: bus 288 from Edgware station (Northern Line) towards Broadfields stops just outside the place.
By Car: off the A1 plenty of free parking on the road outside or nearby roads. No parking restrictions whatsoever.

First off all, I know I do most of my reviews on Masha's establishment, but I've yet to find a place where I can get a proper massage and also a bit for the little fella in the edgware area ( I'm too lazy to venture outside of edgware)

So visited Masha last Sunday for a massage.
As usual phoned up but was told that she was busy at the time I wanted, but she recommend a new girl at her place and was told that she's as good if not better at sorting out aches and pains.
So, I agreed and as I had aches and pains from a gym session I thought I'd give it a go.
Arrived at the appointed time and booked for 1 hour deep tissue.
The lady's name was Angela, look wise not the greatest of lookers I'd say a respectable 5/10
She had large breast which to me looked natural, age would have been around mid to late 30's and a size 12/14.
She started the massage as usual with firm strokes first working on my shoulders and upper back which had quite a bit of tension, was pleasantly surprised that tension in that region just faded away,
Then onto the lower back and the firm massage was just bloody great, once in a while a few c/c swipe and then onto the legs with such magical strokes that I actually started to dose off.
Then was asked to turn over and the same amazing hands working magic on the thighs and the occasional touch of the fella.
Onto the little fella she started very softly and with such strokes that within a minute the fella got emptied.
After the clean up she got me to sit up on the table and gave me the most amazing neck and shoulder massage I have ever had that when I stood up after the massage I nearly fell down so had to sit for a bit before using the shower.
Verdict: I will most likely visit her again, if you can look past the fact she's isn't a stunner and you want a real proper massage give her a try and please let me and the others know how it goes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:10:56 am by seanwd77 »

Offline mrx007

What's Masha herself like? She looks like she could be pretty attractive?

Offline seanwd77

What's Masha herself like? She looks like she could be pretty attractive?

She's quite pretty even at her age, I could imagine what she would have looked like in her youth, she has those very alluring eyes that makes you melt. She has a warm personality and a very firm massage. Good luck buddy

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. Really helpful.
Just one question - is the HJ included in the price or is it extra?

Offline seanwd77

Thanks for the review. Really helpful.
Just one question - is the HJ included in the price or is it extra?

Hand relief is included in the price, nothing extra to pay. Hope that helps  ;)

Offline od13218

Hand relief is included in the price, nothing extra to pay. Hope that helps  ;)
Thanks, really appreciate this review- very good to hear about massage places that are all inclusive, as sometimes I'm just not in the mood to negotiate! Especially encouraging if they actually offer a decent massage, too.

Offline seanwd77

Thanks, really appreciate this review- very good to hear about massage places that are all inclusive, as sometimes I'm just not in the mood to negotiate! Especially encouraging if they actually offer a decent massage, too.

You're welcome, please feel free to share your experience with us.  ;)

Offline joe diddley

Although I've found exceptions generally speaking it's the shops where you have to negotiate or ask for prices for extras. The independents (unless these are total legit and no extras are on offer) and mainly EE operations working from flats or houses routinely include HR in the price though further services (B2B, oral, etc.) if available would be be pricier. By an large it's best not to ask about further extras on the phone unless you're sure it's she who is answering but wait until you're there and ask the girl herself in case these are "discretionary"  :cool:.