Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eve - Basingstoke  (Read 2459 times)

13 review(s) for Miss_Eve (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SJ772

Saw Miss_Eve a couple of weeks ago, profile is here External Link/Members Only

Arranged a 1hour incall at £200 with Miss_Eve over email, on the day was asked to call to confirm and text or call about 10 minutes before the meeting for final directions.  She was running about 5 minutes late which was not a problem for me, when give final directions to nice town house in a modern Basingstoke residential development near to M3 J7.

I have seen Miss_Eve before a few years ago and if anything her appearance has improved. She still has very pretty face but I think she has been hitting the gym quite hard as she was in really great shape, quite a large but firm muscular arse and thighs.  We started with some light kissing which quickly progressed to her on her knees giving a great blowjob, what a sight.  We then moved on to RO and she has a lovely juicy pussy.    Time to rubber up we started in missionary, then cowgirl and doggy (oh that arse looked great in doggy).  I kept having to back off as I was close and can rarely cum two times in one hour at my age so we swapped positions a few more times.  Time was close to ending so we settled on a nice BJ to finish, I just lay back as this beauty devoured my cock and I came deep in her mouth and she swallowed my load.

Left feeling pretty elated.  The only downside for me is there is no anal on offer and £200 an hour is a bit steep

James999

You'd think charging those rates she could afford to get her boob job sorted out  :music:

Offline Steve_jones14

How long were you in there for?

Online contentguy

You'd think charging those rates she could afford to get her boob job sorted out  :music:

Just interested, but have you ever said anything positive on here James?

Guy

Offline switftjake

Any clues for us as to what's wrong with them?

Offline SJ772

How long were you in there for?

1hr.  I thought she had great tits so not sure what James doesn't like, I just like 'em big, each to their own.