Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa Diamond Notts - JO JO  (Read 926 times)

Online RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

4A Spa Diamond
Derby Road
Notts
NG10 5HS

meeting took place today {31/08/17}

Booked 60mins {45 mins tantric and bath after}

Found myself at a loose end for two hours and thought lets see whats local.

The Girl

JO JO - poss reviewed on here before ?   VERY attractive, amazing bum as you walk up the stairs, very nice ass and legs, size 4 or 6 max, best bum i have seen in a long while

The Massage

bath was running, asked to strip and she would return, paid my £90 at the counter downstairs before we went up so no money in the room.

Jo Jo returned and i was naked, face down ready..... i heard her strip, she left her knickers on but that was fine as I hoped later in the massage they may come off or allow access...

The Good Bits

a} she is yound and syunning {under 30 i recon}
b} amazing body
c} Reasonable massage whilst i was on my front

The CRAP bits

a} NO touching..... nothing... had my hand moved from her ass a few times and was told you pay £20.00 extra for that
b} NO massage on my front, when flipped was straight to HE
c} Didn't turn me on, the lack of touching, lack of excitement ment mini me stayed soft much to her frustration

she wasked "wat wroong mr ?"

I explained she was as sexy as hell but life less..... no passion or enthusiasm at all.

She said you pay extra you can touch

I said no thanks.....

she made me come after allowing me to touch her ass and I closed my eyes and thought of better conquests....

the bath.... well that was a stand up, flannel off and get out job just to remove the pils

Girl 10/10
Service 2/10
VFM  2 / 10

worth £40 massage but not £90 for a service that wasn't delivered

Return - Hell NO