Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 2128 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jazhater

External Link/Members Only

Had a great appointment  with angelina
It was my first time seeing and i was not disappointed, i was on the cautious at first as i read all thse thing about her , can honestly say i found her body great

Any way im not that  great  at reviews
Great comms
Was offered shower and a drink
Place was nice and tidy
Had great service owo and sex in various postions
Also no clock watching
Great punt hope to see her soon

vw

Thanks for the review, any more info on appearance and services would be useful normally if she want so well revivewd.

Maybe the review writing guide will help you

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Yep a previous punter commented on her tits and scar on her arse.  Any updates? :hi:

vw

Yep a previous punter commented on her tits and scar on her arse.  Any updates? :hi:

Arse scar?  did she get bum hole tightening ?

Offline jazhater

Yeah there is a bruise/scare on the left cheek she said that she fell off her bike seemed reasonable to me and her ass didid not feel or look like she had a ass implant to seemed ol to me

Offline Roth

Yeah there is a bruise/scare on the left cheek she said that she fell off her bike seemed reasonable to me and her ass didid not feel or look like she had a ass implant to seemed ol to me

Cheers for the info. :drinks: So she's still in fine form :rose:

bristolqwerty

Yeah there is a bruise/scare on the left cheek she said that she fell off her bike
Gave doctor/male nurse one heck of a treat.....female nurse too.....  :kissgirl:

Offline PLeisure

jaz - thanks for the review; and subsequent follow-up comments re: body.

Any thoughts on her fake Bristols? How did they feel to you, etc.

I'm also grateful to Mcping, who's seen her recently and had the balls to make some less than salutary observations on her current appearance. I'm good with a slender torso, and not bothered about bruising; but excessive fake tan and badly done boobs could be a deal-breaker  :(

Offline GoodIdea

Its been a while since I saw her but as I'm free this week I may have to go back and see whats changed.

Offline jazhater

Her fake boobs were abit hard but thsts fake boobs for u
Not sure on any scaring as she had her bra on still and just pulled her bra down under her boobs