Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yisel chocolate sexy - Edinburgh  (Read 1355 times)

4 review(s) for COLOMBIAN_GISELLE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Baggino

Howdy chaps first review but will try cover everything required

External Link/Members Only

Was flicking through checking out who's knew on the scene and found Yisel. Very pretty Latin American looking thing. It was the tanned skin and tits that enticed me as well as her pretty face.... plus the fact that I didn't get responses from a couple of Romanians I messaged (both with good reviews..thanks guys)

Called Yisel but no answer. Got a text immediately after 'txt me.baby' so I did. Got the post code and replied that I was making my way there and would keep contact when close/parking. An end house on EH7 location on a cobble road mostly permit parking but there is also pay parking too. Messaged her to tell her I was parked up and she replied with the door number.

Turned up and rang the bell and young Yisel answered. This is 1 pretty little latina. Welcoming with a lovely smile. Sexy see through body thing and high heels. Just staring at her arse as we're walking up the stairs in to a comfortable apartment and big spacious room. It's the room on her pics it still has the massage table.

Exchanged what we exchange and got undressed as she left the room and this is where it went down hill. Started playing with those loverly tits but this was just a 15mins booking so on with the rubber and....nothing. the kind oral you get when all she is doing is putting her mouth around it but not sucking you off. No gobble no nothing just a bobbing head. Gutted. Kept playing with her tits to help the situation but was now becoming all so mechanical. No talking no direction so I just put her on her back and pumped her almost forcing myself to cum so I could just go.

I should mention that this was a bit of a forced punt and the horn wasn't really there to begin with but I've been on punts where that doesn't matter and the girl makes the horn happen...as happened with a Thai 3 weeks prior who spoke English and sucked me good n hard
So....
Coms ok  (even if doesn't speak English much)
Girl lovely. Sweet thing better and cuter than the pics with a lovly body
Oral negitory
Handy work negitory
£60 for 15 mins unfortunately a negative for me.

Offline msc762003

I was considering seeing her but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the review!