Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simplygorgeouslady - Basildon  (Read 1429 times)

11 review(s) for simplygorgeouslady (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr_man_69

External Link/Members Only

Ok, strange punt this one.

She's 47 and simply stunning for her age. I cannot complain about her looks or body at all.

I booked for 15 mins for a bj which was heaven, owo and cim.

Comms were fine and once there she's warm, friendly and charming company.

It all went south as I was leaving. I asked to freshen up before I left and whilst in the bathroom could smell weed which I assumed was the neighbours. I joked to her that someone was blazing.

She's now she a little flustered and muttered something about her landlord and she'd asked him not to do that here. I left the bathroom and as we walked downstairs I noticed the front door was open, curious I thought. I said my goodbyes and walked away. As I reached the stairs, it's a 4th or 5th floor apartment, I see some 6 foot 4 black dude with a joint in his mouth. The "landlord" I presumed...

Anyway he's 5 yards in front of me at this point and I'm not exactly sure what's about to happen so I resolve to myself if he opens his mouth in any manner I don't like the cunt is going over the landing and 5 floors down. I walk past him never losing eye contact and make my way down the stairs. Nothing occured, fortunately.

Fuck knows what was really going on there but be warned, her landlord/pimp might let himself in when you're 8 inches down the back of her throat, not exactly a great defensive position.

Barry78

Maybe I've miss read this mate, so apologies if so.

You've received a good service, and a heavenly blow job.

On the way out you passed a black guy smoking a joint.

Doesn't feel like a negative as the service itself was good,and it's the service you're reviewing.

Maybe others will disagree. Anyway she seems like a potential for when I'm out that way next!

Offline mr_man_69

Maybe I've miss read this mate, so apologies if so.

You've received a good service, and a heavenly blow job.

On the way out you passed a black guy smoking a joint.

Doesn't feel like a negative as the service itself was good,and it's the service you're reviewing.

Maybe others will disagree. Anyway she seems like a potential for when I'm out that way next!

Yeah you misread it. The dude let himself into the flat whilst she was sucking my cock, when I left the door was open and he was lingering outside. Now I'm a decent size and pretty handy but it was all quite shady.

Now if you're happy with her landlord/pimp letting himself in and wandering around when you're in a rather vuulnerable position you crack on pal.

Barry78

Yeah you misread it. The dude let himself into the flat whilst she was sucking my cock, when I left the door was open and he was lingering outside. Now I'm a decent size and pretty handy but it was all quite shady.

Now if you're happy with her landlord/pimp letting himself in and wandering around when you're in a rather vuulnerable position you crack on pal.

Well 'pal' perhaps you should read your review again as you didn't actually say that

So before you get your knickers all bunched up and start acting like a complete fucking spaz, and giving attitude to people who have been rather polite in pointing out that your review doesn't read like a negative, and that the point you appear to be trying to make, isn't very clear, you might want to take that into consideration. Pal.

Offline mr_man_69

Well 'pal' perhaps you should read your review again as you didn't actually say that

So before you get your knickers all bunched up and start acting like a complete fucking spaz, and giving attitude to people who have been rather polite in pointing out that your review doesn't read like a negative, and that the point you appear to be trying to make, isn't very clear, you might want to take that into consideration. Pal.

Ok keyboard warrior.

Why does every Barry think they're a fucking McGuigan when in reality they're always a Humphries?

Barry78

Ok keyboard warrior.

Why does every Barry think they're a fucking McGuigan when in reality they're always a Humphries?

What a lovely person you are.

You seem to have a similar style as some previously banned members. 

Offline Chorley

I must be honest, if the story's correct that would put me right off.
It's bad enough when a WG's sharing with another and they're moving around.

Plenty of dodgy cunts in this trade unfortunately.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

What your really upset about is he didn't give you a drag on his Spliff;!

Though it is bad form for the landlord to open a door to a WG flat or room unless the landlord is around 25 and female too, rather hot and clothed in scantly attire!

Offline Hackneylad1

I think putting the punting environment into a review is perfectly valid.

Lots of other reviews say shitty street, untidy smoke filled house, dodgy people hanging around, other people in flat etc etc.

Offline socks

OP there's two things I'm unclear on, did you walk down communal stairs with her or is it a flat within a block that has more than one floor and were you seriously contemplating putting this landlord over a bannister where he would most likely have met his death being 5 floors up?

Offline Students Notebook

OP there's two things I'm unclear on, did you walk down communal stairs with her or is it a flat within a block that has more than one floor and were you seriously contemplating putting this landlord over a bannister where he would most likely have met his death being 5 floors up?

Pushing people over the banisters may be an Essex thing  but heaven knows, I've been tempted sometimes. LOL

Offline mr_man_69

What your really upset about is he didn't give you a drag on his Spliff;!

I had one in the ashtray at home waiting for me. That wasn't the issue, the dude letting himself in and then hanging about outside was.

Offline mr_man_69

Let her flat and exited on my own. Found myself in a situation that at the time I felt was potentially dangerous, and I had no intention of being a victim. As I said had an alltercation occured I was going to defend myself, obviously he wasn't actually going over the balcony.

The guy was in his mid-twenties and didn't look like your typical landlord, as in he didn't look like he had a pot to piss in. If he was actually her landlord then it's some sort of illegal sublet, if not then he's her pimp.

Either way it's was a moody situation. If you want to book her make sure it's an outcall.

Offline mr_man_69

You seem to have a similar style as some previously banned members.

Jog on you second hand pissmop.