Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices  (Read 2485 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Just about to book a girl when I noticed she'd put her half hr rate from £65 to £100 the prices are just going mad at minute. Well fuck her Ill have a Look round.  Well pissed off.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:33:48 pm by One Eyed Snake »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just about to book a girl when I noticed she'd put her half hr rate from £65 to £100 the prices are just going mad at minute. Well fuck her Ill have a Look round.  Well pissed off.

WTF  :dash: :dash:

Name and shame if you will so that the rest of us can contribute to her dusty phone.

Offline no2punter

Unfortunately "surge pricing" happens to be getting more and more common with girls these days.

Offline One Eyed Snake

WTF  :dash: :dash:

Name and shame if you will so that the rest of us can contribute to her dusty phone.
Eternal blonde.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Eternal blonde.

This one ??

External Link/Members Only

I was interested in her but FFS she's hard work to try to make contact with. I got bored and moved on.

Offline tantric talents

Looks cute. Maybe she's decided she prefers one hour meets and has upped her half hour accordingly to deter?
 Did she up her hour rate too and do you know if it's inclusive of her likes?

Offline One Eyed Snake

This one ??

External Link/Members Only

I was interested in her but FFS she's hard work to try to make contact with. I got bored and moved on.
Yes that's her. Seen her a few times but to put price up 35 notes I'll not be going again.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Looks cute. Maybe she's decided she prefers one hour meets and has upped her half hour accordingly to deter?
 Did she up her hour rate too and do you know if it's inclusive of her likes?
Yes  everything is in with price. I know she got slated last year on here but I've never had a problem with her.

Offline cherub

Yes that's her. Seen her a few times but to put price up 35 notes I'll not be going again.

Did you find out whether Eternalblonde is Jaimee or Electra from GFE? I've given up trying to book as comms are terrible.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Did you find out whether Eternalblonde is Jaimee or Electra from GFE? I've given up trying to book as comms are terrible.
Eternalblonde is definitely Jaime, not sure if it's her at GFE as Electra.

overdone

You'd want your hours worth - had a change in that price too?

randypostman

Anything over £60 for 30min is too expensive might have to start going back to parlours

Offline mrfishyfoo

Eternalblonde is definitely Jaime.....

Cheers for confirming that fella.  :hi: :hi:

Offline jakeh

The sad part is many punters (even humble earners) will still happily pay these prices and even leave a tip.

I'd rather use my fleshlite.

Offline cherub

Eternalblonde's half hour incall is down to £75 now but hour has gone up to £150.

Offline john.punter

Eternalblonde's half hour incall is down to £75 now but hour has gone up to £150.

Can't understand this. Many WG's have their 1 hour price double the 30 minute price. Why? Once they have the punter, a more realistic price for the hour would be 1.5 times the 30 minute price; this would encourage the punter to stop for 1 hour, cut down on turnaround time/waiting time/no customer time and end up more profitable.

Like I say, can't understand it, unless, as some say, they really are nymphomaniacs ! !

JP

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can't understand this. Many WG's have their 1 hour price double the 30 minute price. Why? Once they have the punter, a more realistic price for the hour would be 1.5 times the 30 minute price; this would encourage the punter to stop for 1 hour, cut down on turnaround time/waiting time/no customer time and end up more profitable.

Like I say, can't understand it, unless, as some say, they really are nymphomaniacs ! !

JP

That's pro$$ie logic for you.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline puntlover1

I've noticed prices creeping up generally. Too many SA girls seeking sugardaddies and find themselves on AW, quoting prices of £180 an hour. There seems to be a real shortage of good quality incall girls in the Leeds area at the moment. I've had girls tell me that their phone has been ringing non-stop because there aren't enough girls out there nowadays.

Offline Tricks

I've noticed prices creeping up generally. Too many SA girls seeking sugardaddies and find themselves on AW, quoting prices of £180 an hour. There seems to be a real shortage of good quality incall girls in the Leeds area at the moment. I've had girls tell me that their phone has been ringing non-stop because there aren't enough girls out there nowadays.

Sounds like upselling to me and I for one will not be falling for that crock of shit :timeout:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not sure about there not being enough girls out there fella.  :unknown: :unknown:

I can think of at least 50 of them that are currently working in Leeds that are worth fucking....coz I've fucked them.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Tricks

Not sure about there not being enough girls out there fella.  :unknown: :unknown:

I can think of at least 50 of them that are currently working in Leeds that are worth fucking....coz I've fucked them.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

you're such a fucking diplomat Fishy :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline puntlover1

I should have been more specific. There aren't as many good quality, reasonably priced (£100 to £120 mark) girls out there nowadays, under the age of 30. I'm sure you can find nice enough girls, but you'll probably have to pay £130 to £160 an hour for the pleasure.

Offline HailWood

I too have noticed the marked increases in prices £140-£160ph is now looking normal in the EMids for a good quality proven SP. This is up from £120 only a couple of years ago.
I've tried a few £100ph punts which were ok/positive but not quite up to the quality of the £150ph punts.
While we are prepared to pay the higher rates the girls will continue to charge them - free market economy and all that.
As a footnote: it seems that prices are lower in WMids and Yorkshire when the likes of Vicky and Michelle (admittedly EE but real quality girls) are still around £120ph.

Offline puntlover1

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149500.0

All 100 for an hour

There are only around 3 leeds based girls under 35 with positive reviews on that list. The rest are either older or further away.

Offline cueball

Tontober is just around the corner.

I'll be starting a thread on the main board and to get the input/interest up I'm gonna start a couple of regional threads, on here and the nw.

Look back into older tontober threads I've started, if we show the interest/drive quite a few lasses will play along.

I play it to the letter, I'll not podge any lass over 100 quid on the hour. The more that play, the bigger impact it has.

We all spend a lot of money through the year on paid sex, it's not unreasonable to have a month of good value and fun.

The lasses gain potential regulars and potential exposure on here, it's win win for all..... but you've got to put your money where your mouth is.

Offline Kendrig

I play it to the letter, I'll not podge any lass over 100 quid on the hour. The more that play, the bigger impact it has.

The lasses gain potential regulars and potential exposure on here, it's win win for all..... but you've got to put your money where your mouth is.
Tontober I'm up for that, will only be able to manage punting the last 2 weeks. But will not punt unless its £100 or less per hour.

Offline john.punter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149500.0

All 100 for an hour

Good reminder Dr Plumz, and thanks to Tallboy2 for a great thread, and for the effort put in. What a legacy!

Slightly different question - I don't know how the banning thing works (not defending what TB2 has done - don't really know the exact details anyway), but always enjoyed reading his reviews. Do banned people get to come back 'on parole', or is that it for him?

JP

Dr Plumz

Careful John, you may get accused of being TB2
He made  a mistake and some had it in for him now pays the consequences.
I dont know if a ban is permanent or not.
Agree though the 100 pound thread is good. Helps keep girls eye on the prices

Offline cueball

I think you'll find nobody had it in for him .... the owner of the site made his usual level headed judgement.

You must remember, we are all guests on here and must behave accordingly.... a rightful ban results from forgetting those facts.

vw

Agree though the 100 pound thread is good. Helps keep girls eye on the prices

he was a fluffy white knight, he confessed himself many times, his type are not welcome here. 

Sounds like you are criticising admins decision to put out the trash.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Seems like you are tallboy2 to me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 03:33:43 pm by vw »

Dr Plumz

In my opinion (as a doctor) one member enjoyed the demise of the tall one.
But Cueball you are right.  a rule was broken and the price was paid.

Dr Plumz

he was a fluffy white knight, he confessed himself many times, his type are not welcome here. 

Sounds like you are criticising admins decision to put out the trash.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Seems like you are tallboy2 to me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I would never criticise Admins decesion. I think it was the right decision

vw

In my opinion (as a doctor) one member enjoyed the demise of the tall one.
But Cueball you are right.  a rule was broken and the price was paid.

Funny how you joined after his demise, are you sure you watched it and not experienced it ?

As for enjoyment that prick (you) had it coming for months.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I think you'll find nobody had it in for him .... the owner of the site made his usual level headed judgement.

You must remember, we are all guests on here and must behave accordingly.... a rightful ban results from forgetting those facts.
Guests, Fuck me without the Guests this site wouldn't be. Don't know what he did or said but surely everyone's aloud to voice they're opinion. We're in Uk not Russia.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Funny how you joined after his demise, are you sure you watched it and not experienced it ?

As for enjoyment that prick (you) had it coming for months.

How many arguments have you had on this forum, Virtual-storyteller

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Dr Plumz

I am certainly not him mate. But you go ahead and keep trying to get me to bite.

Offline One Eyed Snake

There seems to be quite a few £100 for 30 mins cropping up. Getting ridiculous now.

Offline cueball

Guests, Fuck me without the Guests this site wouldn't be. Don't know what he did or said but surely everyone's aloud to voice they're opinion. We're in Uk not Russia.

Well, if we're not guests then what are we?

If anybody can't follow the site rules and ethos then away they go into the bin..... it's not difficult to enjoy ukp and survive.

vw

How many arguments have you had on this forum, Virtual-storyteller

Street Douche, how many of my posts are you going to stalk today.

Have you not got graft to do.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Street Douche, how many of my posts are you going to stalk today.

Have you not got graft to do.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Didn't I say, call me Daddy when you reference me. Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm messaging you, as you like to obsess about me, so much.

Now my bottom boy, wants to talk about graft, but works minimum wage
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 03:48:08 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

vw

Didn't I say, call me Daddy when you reference me. Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm messaging you, as you like to obsess about me, so much.

Now my bottom boy, wants to talk about graft, but works minimum wage

Did you grow up without a daddy street dude ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Most of you hood rats do.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline cueball

Did you grow up without a daddy street dude ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Most of you hood rats do.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I have a father, but you call me daddy privately. Do you want to hold my hand, baby.

What is a hood rat ? Another slang you made virtual-storyteller.

vw

I am certainly not him mate. But you go ahead and keep trying to get me to bite.

Banned as tallboy2 loser.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline john.punter

OOPS! Thought I was just asking a simple question there, didn't intend on opening a can of worms and starting a street fight!

Just to reiterate - there are several contributors on this site, whose views I value and trust and (I daren't say the name now)  Mr X was one of them. That's all!

So please put the knives away, and lets all get back to talking about the girls, their prices, and all the fun bits!

Cheers, JP 

Offline Kendrig

I'll be starting a thread on the main board and to get the input/interest up I'm gonna start a couple of regional threads, on here and the nw.

Look back into older tontober threads I've started, if we show the interest/drive quite a few lasses will play along.

We all spend a lot of money through the year on paid sex, it's not unreasonable to have a month of good value and fun.

Cue I realise you will be posting Tontober  soon in the regional threads. Apart from searching on AW on prices, how is it possible to do a search on those lasses with TONTOBER written in the detail on there profiles. Apart from going throu loads of profiles, is there a search on text. (Have tried the one at the bottom of the search engine)

vw

Cue I realise you will be posting Tontober  soon in the regional threads. Apart from searching on AW on prices, how is it possible to do a search on those lasses with TONTOBER written in the detail on there profiles. Apart from going throu loads of profiles, is there a search on text. (Have tried the one at the bottom of the search engine)

text search int eh filed that says specific words

Hidden Image/Members Only