Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much should you pay for a Happy Ending in Central London?  (Read 139291 times)

Offline jimmypoo

I'm really sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

I've recently started getting massages in Central London, I'm working my way through Soho at the moment.

All the girls so far have offered me a Happy Ending and all have quoted £50, which I haggled down to £30.

My question is, am I still paying too much?

What's the going rate?

Yes, I know a walk up is cheaper but I really enjoy the massages, I just think the additional £30 to the initial £50 for the massage is a bit much.

Offline Tailpipe

I'm really sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

I've recently started getting massages in Central London, I'm working my way through Soho at the moment.

All the girls so far have offered me a Happy Ending and all have quoted £50, which I haggled down to £30.

My question is, am I still paying too much?

What's the going rate?

Yes, I know a walk up is cheaper but I really enjoy the massages, I just think the additional £30 to the initial £50 for the massage is a bit much.

Chinatown there are lots of shops most do happy endings , always get a good rub down with the sporting
Life. If you are lucky you may get other extras £25 is about right.
Have a walk round they will come out of the shops to offer massages.
There are also walkups to look out for .

LL

I've been to a lot of these places in Central London.  £30 is what I pay.  You're right to haggle as all the girls in every location start with a high price when discussing the HE.  It's like they're expecting you to haggle.  £30 seems like the going rate on Goodge Street, all over Soho, Charring Cross Road, Shaftesbury Avenue.  One time on Dean Street, the girl said, "how much do you want to pay?" (I'm sure you're familiar with this game they play, right?).  I said £20 and she said, "OK!".  Good result.  Perhaps other establishments would be prepared to lower their price if you haggle a lot but for me, too much haggling just ruins the experience.

One time I made the mistake of going for a massage on Gerrard Street in the centre of China Town.  I got some old, overweight Chinese lady.  It was a really nice massage (I guess she was very experienced!) but I didn't want HE.  She said she'd do it for £10!  I practically had to prise her fingers off my cock *shudders*

There's a Thai place on Rupert Street where they have model-looking Thai girls.  The one I booked did the massage then at the end wanted £50 for HE.  She wouldn't budge on the price so I didn't pay her another dime and left feeling refreshed from the massage but with a full sack.  She asked me, "Where have you been for massage before, Chinese parlours?"  She tried to make out that the Thai happy ending was far superior and therefore it would cost me more money whichever Thai parlour I went to.  What I've found out since then is that there's another Thai massage place just a short walk away and they only charge me £30 for the HE.  The girl was right though - Thai happy endings are a lot better than the ones you get from Chinese parlours.

You guys are welcome to PM me for details of establishments I've been to if you want to - I'll not name them here as they're not openly offering HE.

Offline jimmypoo

Thank you so much for replying, Tailpipe and LL.

I seem to remember reading a thread a while back, stating that you shouldn't pay more than £20 for a Happy Ending.

I only recently starting getting massages after so many great experiences I had in Hong Kong this year. 

After the long flight, I thought I'd get a massage at my hotel and as it was a 4 star,  I didn't anticipate any funny business, so I kept my shorts on.  Even with the air conditioning on, it was very very hot and the first thing the masseuse did was remove the towel and my shorts.  I was already feeling stirrings and by the time she'd finished massaging my back and asked me to turn over, I was pretty hard.  After massaging my front, without me even having to ask, she gave me a happy ending, needless to say I tipped her.

As soon as I got back to England I went for a massage in Soho and I've been addicted ever since.

My problem is that I can't get out of my head that for a few quid more I can get an hour of full service or a few quid less a walk-up.

jimmybutt

You guys are welcome to PM me for details of establishments I've been to if you want to - I'll not name them here as they're not openly offering HE.

Yo LL im tryin to PM you for those establishments, I think I can cos I've just joined... Hope you can hit me back here.

bigone

most places will be happy with 20  :thumbsup:

Offline char45

I always pay 20 at the Chinese massage shops, some near Paddington charge more

LL

Yo LL im tryin to PM you for those establishments, I think I can cos I've just joined... Hope you can hit me back here.

As I say I don't want to openly name premises that offer extras as they could get in trouble with Westminster council.
If you're in the West End walk along Shaftesbury Avenue and the surrounding streets.  Some places have girls waiting in the doorway who will try and catch your eye as you peer inside.  But if you do enter, beware of bait and switch!  Before handing over your money to the receptionist make sure that the girl who interested you is the one who'll be doing your massage.  I have once fallen for a bait and switch in this area whereby after paying the attractive slim and young Asian lady who I saw in the window, I was led to a room with a Polish shot-putter in it.

Maverick1

There was a thai cutie working in Bayswater from her apartment , was 55 for a fantastic hour massage and then she used to charge an extra 20 for an oily handjob which was just fantastic. However she wouldn't remove her clothes as she insisted it wasn't a serial service.

Offline Maleasian

I've been to a lot of these places in Central London.  £30 is what I pay.  You're right to haggle as all the girls in every location start with a high price when discussing the HE.  It's like they're expecting you to haggle.  £30 seems like the going rate on Goodge Street, all over Soho, Charring Cross Road, Shaftesbury Avenue.  One time on Dean Street, the girl said, "how much do you want to pay?" (I'm sure you're familiar with this game they play, right?).  I said £20 and she said, "OK!".  Good result.  Perhaps other establishments would be prepared to lower their price if you haggle a lot but for me, too much haggling just ruins the experience.

One time I made the mistake of going for a massage on Gerrard Street in the centre of China Town.  I got some old, overweight Chinese lady.  It was a really nice massage (I guess she was very experienced!) but I didn't want HE.  She said she'd do it for £10!  I practically had to prise her fingers off my cock *shudders*

There's a Thai place on Rupert Street where they have model-looking Thai girls.  The one I booked did the massage then at the end wanted £50 for HE.  She wouldn't budge on the price so I didn't pay her another dime and left feeling refreshed from the massage but with a full sack.  She asked me, "Where have you been for massage before, Chinese parlours?"  She tried to make out that the Thai happy ending was far superior and therefore it would cost me more money whichever Thai parlour I went to.  What I've found out since then is that there's another Thai massage place just a short walk away and they only charge me £30 for the HE.  The girl was right though - Thai happy endings are a lot better than the ones you get from Chinese parlours.

How do I PM you got those personal recommendations I'm new to this forum

Offline El Jefe

I never pay more than £30 and I always try and haggle down to £20.

waxman

I, when I used to go for a massage & HE, paid no more than £20 & I got to play with their fannies, tits & got a good snog as well. A few years ago, opposite Leicester square tube I paid the usual £45 for 1 hour massage, followed this absolute stunner to the room. Got a good massage, she wanted money for a hj. Got a full 69 er!

LL

Recently I've started to stick to my guns and offer £20 for the happy ending as my final offer.  Sometimes they say yes, other times no.  If they're not happy with that amount (which in my opinion is plenty of cash for 10 minutes' work) then I'll just skip the happy ending and get a longer massage.  Either way I leave happy!

I've also discovered that many of the West End massage parlours that typically have Chinese girls working in them - also have Polish girls if that's your thing (it certainly is mine :)).  So what I'll do these days is just walk from shop to shop asking if they have any European "therapists" available.  A few weeks ago I met a really hot Polish masseuse in this way.

Jeffy

I've always been disappointed with the hj at the massage shops in Soho and around that way. 

I would recommend just going to a proper tantric or body to body masseuse in central London, it would probably end up costing the same and will be much higher quality.

Matty888

Can you pm me the best couple of place you been please  :hi:

LL

Can you pm me the best couple of place you been please  :hi:
Sure mate as you asked nicely.  Done.  I've had a lot of lurkers request similar information from me.  I hereby retract my offer to help people out with London massage parlour information via PM.  I must have written back to at least 20 people asking for tips and not a single thankyou from any of them.

yuzaru

Lola bell does a great massage with hand relief for 60 quid with covered oral, good place to start!  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only
More like 1/2hr for 35+35 HE
Nice place & fit girlies

Offline jimmypoo

I, when I used to go for a massage & HE, paid no more than £20 & I got to play with their fannies, tits & got a good snog as well. A few years ago, opposite Leicester square tube I paid the usual £45 for 1 hour massage, followed this absolute stunner to the room. Got a good massage, she wanted money for a hj. Got a full 69 er!

That sounds great.

The most I have been offered, aside from HE, is topless and touch.

I took one bird up on the touching, as it was only 10 quid.  Problem was, she was wearing these ultra thick tights.  A complete waste of time.

Offline jimmypoo

Any recommendations for full body to body?

I have seen this woman.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is exactly as her photos - 38 years old!

Fantastic tits & great big arse.

Not body to body but a nude massage, with happy ending and light touching of pussy and tits.

Great variety of techniques to her Happy Ending, including between her greased-up bicep and forearm.

I had a good time and would possibly return but sillily, even though she was naked, it lacked the naughty will they/won't they offer of HE!  Silly, because I've never NOT been offered and it's now going to 30+ massages in London alone.

Offline jimmypoo

Some places have girls waiting in the doorway who will try and catch your eye as you peer inside.  But if you do enter, beware of bait and switch!  Before handing over your money to the receptionist make sure that the girl who interested you is the one who'll be doing your massage.

Great advice.

Also, I would add, don't expect the masseuse to be as attractive as the receptionist.

Go during the day for best looking girls, I've noticed the later you go, the more hardened-of-face lady you will get.  Also, they're more in a rush to get to the HE - which might be to some guys taste but I like the slow build up.

Offline jimmypoo

Final Post  :D

I've started going to a place in Rupert street.  They've introduced a Loyalty card scheme, 7 massages - get's you a free massage.

I wouldn't be interested to frequent the same place that often but the first massage was so interesting, I've been coming back.  Only been disappointed once, I arrived after 9pm and was allocated the hard-faced scrubber.

The best 2 massages at this place, were actually from young Chinese girls.  The second one, looked like she was working as the receptionist, as she was wearing tight jeans and a tight jumper - I was very happy to have her give me the massage. 

I was lying face down, with the towel covering my back.  She came in with another towel and laid it over me as she got on top to deliver quite a hard massage.  I thought there would definitely not be a HE here, which got me more aroused.  When I eventually turned over, she initially wouldn't stray too near my groin but it was obvious I was turned on , so she begun to tease my hard-on.  She asked if I wanted special massage, I said I did, she asked £50, I said £20, we agreed on £30.  Very nice it was to!

There's a Thai place on Rupert Street where they have model-looking Thai girls.  The one I booked did the massage then at the end wanted £50 for HE.  She wouldn't budge on the price so I didn't pay her another dime and left feeling refreshed from the massage but with a full sack.

I had a couple of the women in Brewer Street demand £70 and not budge, they got very stroppy when I declined, the half-arsed the massage for the remainder.

fredpunter

Sure mate as you asked nicely.  Done.  I've had a lot of lurkers request similar information from me.  I hereby retract my offer to help people out with London massage parlour information via PM.  I must have written back to at least 20 people asking for tips and not a single thankyou from any of them.

I sympathise with this, but you did get at least one thank-you, cos I sent it.  :drinks:

LL

I sympathise with this, but you did get at least one thank-you, cos I sent it.  :drinks:
I wasn't counting you when I referenced lurkers (or anybody else who has made a contribution here as you have). Perhaps I should have clarified that I've had requests from people who literally have posted just enough comments to unlock access to PM and who most likely have no intention of posting a review here.

Matty888

I wasn't counting you when I referenced lurkers (or anybody else who has made a contribution here as you have). Perhaps I should have clarified that I've had requests from people who literally have posted just enough comments to unlock access to PM and who most likely have no intention of posting a review here.

I have only logged on today since I asked LL i pm you back a few mins ago.

Would like to say a big thanks and also let you know that I look forward to your post on %%% and take a intrest in what you right as we generally seem to have the same views.

Thanks again mate (Big help  :thumbsup: )

Offline El Jefe

Any recommendations for full body to body?

I have seen this woman.

She is exactly as her photos - 38 years old!

Fantastic tits & great big arse.

Not body to body but a nude massage, with happy ending and light touching of pussy and tits.

Great variety of techniques to her Happy Ending, including between her greased-up bicep and forearm.

I had a good time and would possibly return but sillily, even though she was naked, it lacked the naughty will they/won't they offer of HE!  Silly, because I've never NOT been offered and it's now going to 30+ massages in London alone.

I wish she did full service, she has a gorgeous body in the 3rd picture on the second profile.

waxman

That sounds great.

The most I have been offered, aside from HE, is topless and touch.

I took one bird up on the touching, as it was only 10 quid.  Problem was, she was wearing these ultra thick tights.  A complete waste of time.
Sadly she no longer works there or anywhere else. She was a utter head turner & looked after herself. Fully shaven, got real wet & a good kisser that got me really turned on.

chacka

Hi LL,

I somehow didn't manage to send you a PM to get some recommendations from you ;-)

would you be so kind and send me a PM? I am on business travel and located in the bayswater rd.

MANY THANKS!
Chacka

LL

Hi LL,

I somehow didn't manage to send you a PM to get some recommendations from you ;-)

would you be so kind and send me a PM? I am on business travel and located in the bayswater rd.

MANY THANKS!
Chacka
I won't be able to send you a PM either as your account will not accept PMs until you have a few posts under your belt. 
Here's my recommendation for a masseuse in your area...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25722.0

Come back and tell us all about it please.  Earn yourself some credibility for the next time you need our advice. :drinks:

fredpunter

I won't be able to send you a PM either as your account will not accept PMs until you have a few posts under your belt. 
Here's my recommendation for a masseuse in your area...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25722.0

Come back and tell us all about it please.  Earn yourself some credibility for the next time you need our advice. :drinks:

She looks very fine, wish I had spotted your review earlier.

wringer

After many years of using flats and walk-ups I have in the last couple of years started to use the Chinese therapy places a lot more. I second the advice to always make sure who is the girl you'll be seeing. After some mixed experiences I've become quite settled on one place in Soho due to a girl of 30-ish who's probably the most attractive Chinese girl I've seen at any of these places. She's often dressed very sexily in short tight dresses and spike heels and is great with her hands. I usually pay £30 for the session plus £20 for HE and usually some extra for other stuff e.g. she does a partial strip for me.

Offline danny.simons

I've become quite settled on one place in Soho due to a girl of 30-ish who's probably the most attractive Chinese girl I've seen at any of these places. She's often dressed very sexily in short tight dresses and spike heels and is great with her hands. I usually pay £30 for the session plus £20 for HE and usually some extra for other stuff e.g. she does a partial strip for me.

Where is this place wringer?
Sounds like it might be worth a look, definitely interested :)
When you say there is 'extra' stuff, what else besides a partial strip is she willing to do?

wringer

Where is this place wringer?
Sounds like it might be worth a look, definitely interested :)
When you say there is 'extra' stuff, what else besides a partial strip is she willing to do?
Hi danny. I think I'm too new to PM you but you might be able to vice versa. As per comments above, it is superficially a therapy/medicine place only so I don't want to publicly identify it. Cheers!

abinsthe

I live abroad these days and come back to London a few times a year. Thanks for the advice in this thread. I'm close to these places so will probably give them a go and let you know what I think.

Offline londond

£20-£25 is a fair price, just keep an eye on the clock or you may be asked to turn over with only 5 mins to go. :)

wringer

See my posts above - after discussing this it made me feel like going to see the girl I mentioned above. And what happened when I got there? I was told she doesn't work there any more.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for her in any of the other various therapy/medicine places in the area.

Bleedin' typical...

trombare1

Hey guys,

have you been again to this "Thai place" in Rupert street? What kind of HE do they offer? HR I guess, plus any other service? topless, naked, fingering...Let me know about your experience! thanks!

trombare1

Hey guys,

have you been again to this "Thai place" in Rupert street? What kind of HE do they offer? HR I guess, plus any other service? topless, naked, fingering...Let me know about your experience! thanks!

It would be great to know if you had any positive experience in parlours in Camden, I couldnt find anything in the forum  :unknown:

Thanks!

gameface050

Hi, could you please let me know the names of the parlours? Thanks  :D

Offline Sheer Tights

Last week I paid £20 for 20 mins +£20 for HE in Chintown. Gorgeous sexy milf in short skirt, black tights & heels caught my attention as I walked past the door.

LL

There seems to be an influx of newbies asking about massage. I've certainly had even more requests for info than normal sent by PM to me in the last few weeks.  I wonder if that's because a certain other forum covering massage now charges £10 for membership whereas it used to be free.

As for people asking me for info via PM. I'm happy to help people who contribute here on the forum but if you have zero posts, forget it!

perris

I got pulled in from street on shafstbury av for massage, £40 then paid another £40 and got her totally naked, sucked tits for ages and let me finger the whole time. I didn't cum as i was drunk but what really bothered me was as i was getting dressed I noticed a hidden camera in the corner. wtf do they do with the footage?

peterperfect

perris

Which shop was this?
Next to a cash point, looks like 78 Shaftsbury av on google map

LL

I got pulled in from street on shafstbury av for massage, £40 then paid another £40 and got her totally naked, sucked tits for ages and let me finger the whole time. I didn't cum as i was drunk but what really bothered me was as i was getting dressed I noticed a hidden camera in the corner. wtf do they do with the footage?
Can you explain exactly where the camera was?  Just so I can put my jacket over it in the event I ever end up in the same place :)

I suspect there's nothing sinister in it - it's most likely to protect their girls, in the event that one is threatened / assaulted by a cunt posing as a customer.

perris

to the right of the massage table (pillow end) on a side shelf about 4ft up from floor

Bambam9222

Hey, I'm new to the whole London thing as I have just moved down from Glasgow. I was wondering if anyone could help me out trying to find a decent priced place for a HE? Thanks guys..

LL

Hey, I'm new to the whole London thing as I have just moved down from Glasgow. I was wondering if anyone could help me out trying to find a decent priced place for a HE? Thanks guys..
50, Goodge Street would be my recommendation.

bigone

2 years old this thread and I still paying 20 pounds  :thumbsup: