Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_Mia - Shoreditch  (Read 4661 times)

6 review(s) for Innocent_Mia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following my recent experience with a fake Petite Mia/Dominica AW profile, I saw that Petite Mia had set up a new account (set up on 22/8/17 showing no feedback). I decided to arrange a meeting with hopefully the “real” Petite Mia.

Comms: Two days in advance of the meet I sent a text to confirm availability and received confirmation, including the postcode (as I had requested). Mia asked me to set the booking up on AW and she confirmed the meet. On the morning straightforward text exchanges with the address and directions.

Location: Around a 5 minute walk from Old Street tube. Her apartment is in a discreet part of a semi residential area. The apartment was modern and the bedroom was clean with a double bed (slightly noisy) and some bedroom furniture. The bath/shower facilities were clean, had hot water and a fair selection of toiletries.

Price: £100 for 60 minutes + £20 CIM

Girl: Photographs are a true likeness. She met me wearing a red baby doll top. Her hair was long, mid way down her back and she left it down for the whole meet. She has a slight tan with some light strap lines and has smooth soft skin and a completely shaved pussy. She has a navel piercing and does have a slight belly. A size 6 is accurate and she is definitely a D cup. She told me that she was 19 I would guess that she is around about that age.

Meet: Arranged to meet in the morning with a couple of days notice. Let me in to the apartment around 5 minutes before agreed time. Led me in to the bedroom, quickly confirmed services and paperwork sorted out. I freshened up in bathroom with a fresh towel she gave me and came back into the bedroom, where Mia started to DFK me while we were standing. After a while we laid down on the bed and continued to DFK, removing remaining clothes, leaving Mia on top DFK and grinding on my cock.

Moved on to RO and some serious attention to her large breasts. She seemed to enjoy RO making noises, tasted very fresh and was very receptive to being fingered and having her ass played with. On to OWO, where Mia’s OWO technique was not at all toothy, but quite basic and used mostly hand as well, but with great eye contact. On to 69 which she seemed to enjoy and had no objection to my fingers in her pussy or ass. This time she licked and sucked my balls.

I asked her to put the condom on and sat on me CG and DFK with slow fucking which developed into vigorous upright CG, not much grinding until I held her hips and pulled her into this. Flipped her over for missionary, deep stick, doggie, etc.

More oral and back to 69 on our sides, this time she really got into it. While we were on our sides I turned back to look at her sucking and wanking me, where she gave me great eye contact.

I asked for another condom and started in missionary, where she naturally pulls up her legs, some cuddling and nipple pulling, moved on to other positions. We ending up in side doggy/spoon position where Mia reached under and caressed my balls as I slowly fucked her, enjoying the sight of her large sweat drenched breasts, with her turning back to me for DFK – for me this was the highlight of the meet.

Time was almost up so, I asked her for more oral and a slow build up to CIM which she obliged, with her leaving the room to spit out my deposit in the bathroom.

I took a shower and returned to the room to get dressed. Mia offered me a water and when she returned with it, she sat on the bed next to me while I was dressing. We had a brief chat, but it was difficult as Mia’s grasp of English is not that great. However, she did try and was engaged the entire time I was there (unlike others who are checking phones etc.). I left just a touch over the hour mark.

The “True” Petite Mia was a one of my most enjoyable punts this year. She provided all the requested services with commitment, took instructions willingly and for my own opinion her body was a sight to behold. She comes across slightly naïve and inexperienced in some ways, but I quite liked this, however this may not appeal to some punters.

Positives:
- Attractive looking girl (facially 8/10)
- Great attitude and willingness
- Fantastic D Cups
- Location easy to get to
- Clear and easy comms. 

Neutrals:
- Slight tummy developing

Negatives:
- None

Overall, this was a really enjoyable punt and I was not disappointed after the difficulties I experienced in trying to meet the “true” Mia. I would definitely recommend her and will be arranging to see her again in the near future.

Enjoy

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the detailed review.
I'm punting tomorrow and if no one decent comes back on my RB, I'm going to see her and will report.

Offline tdh

Thanks for the review. Would the £20 CIM covered multiple pops or just the one?

I am looking for a punt and am torn between Mia or a threesome with Horny Kim and friend.

Offline BootsnBunches

Nice one. I've just measured and she sounds like one for the Hot List.

umimiu

Offline Strikar

Nice one and straight on the HL cheers

Offline J_meade

Are her tits natural or enhanced?

ErikEste

Nice one. I've just measured and she sounds like one for the Hot List.

She is definitely worth it. I think I will be booking a rigourous A-level session next week.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review, she has a very pretty face and uses her bosom well for a fantastic B2B with oil.

This is encouraging as, on a recent visit her service had dipped and she was careless about hygiene - the bed smelt ripe.  But after your review I still have her listed and might revisit.  I always find her a bit "spaced out" in her engagement - any signs of this?

FlyingBreadMan

There was a remark that her pics were a good likeness but not actually hers - I think the proshot ones. Is this the case?

Offline mattmatt

This is encouraging as, on a recent visit her service had dipped and she was careless about hygiene - the bed smelt ripe.  But after your review I still have her listed and might revisit.  I always find her a bit "spaced out" in her engagement - any signs of this?

I made sure that I was the first punt of the day. After we finished, she removed the bed sheet and replaced it with a fresh one.

Yes, she did appear slightly spaced out at times but still engaged - she was constantly looking into my eyes, which I liked

Offline mattmatt

There was a remark that her pics were a good likeness but not actually hers - I think the proshot ones. Is this the case?

In my view all the photographs are of Mia - I was not disappointed.

Offline LLPunting

The photos are her just heavily shopped.  She's not as slim or taut in real life.  I doubt she goes anywhere near a gym or yoga studio and with her assets is an unlikely jogger.

Offline mattmatt

She's not as slim or taut in real life.  I doubt she goes anywhere near a gym or yoga studio and with her assets is an unlikely jogger.

+1

Offline monstar

mrhappypants

I made sure that I was the first punt of the day. After we finished, she removed the bed sheet and replaced it with a fresh one.

Sounds like she has learned. :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Sounds like a promising girl.
Thanks for the review  :hi: