Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sindee Manchester  (Read 2493 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

johnwick1975

External Link/Members Only

I visited Sindee a few months ago £100 60 mins incall

comms were really easy, quick call, agree time, text sent with post code

Venue was a modern apartment block near Old Trafford

Looks wise Sindee is gorgeous, very pretty, petite size 6 max, small but natural tits

We engaged in the usual stuff, BJ, facesitting and finished over her tits

Massage followed to fill the remaining time

Came across as a nice girl, would definitely see again

Offline ArtVandalay

Offline ArtVandalay

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 pm by ArtVandalay »

Offline Carpy

Any kissing or DFK or RO?

DFK tends to come with a few visits unfortunately and is sometimes on or old the menu. RO has always been on offer for me.

Offline ArtVandalay

DFK tends to come with a few visits unfortunately and is sometimes on or old the menu. RO has always been on offer for me.

Yeah I've seen her once before for a 30 minute sesh and there was no DFK. If it was on the menu properly I might consider a re-visit

johnwick1975

Any kissing or DFK or RO?

No DFK but happy to sit on my face, this is much more to my taste....so to speak  :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:22:48 am by johnwick1975 »

johnwick1975

Offline ArtVandalay

Can't see the double post my friend.....

I modified the second one whilst I still had a chance

Offline frankc

You'll only get DFK if you do the hour....She can be a dirty little cow if you catch her in the right mood...

Offline IAMBATMAN

You'll only get DFK if you do the hour....She can be a dirty little cow if you catch her in the right mood...
+1

Offline Symbolically

Is she based in Manchester full time guys?? Kinda hoping she visits Warrington area as I love Thai girls who are in nice shape.

Either way if I happen to be passing through I might have to pay her a visit, thanks for the review mate!!!

Offline IAMBATMAN

Is she based in Manchester full time guys?? Kinda hoping she visits Warrington area as I love Thai girls who are in nice shape.

Either way if I happen to be passing through I might have to pay her a visit, thanks for the review mate!!!
i dont think she moves around atall pal