Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Khadija WHOAAAAAAAAA  (Read 15478 times)

Mmmboobies

Have you guys  seen new pics of Busty khadija from AW recently?? she uploaded some naked pics on her open gallery and what can i say....
GOSHH what a gorjus pair of tits.. and perfect light brown nipples..   :angry:But she is expensive :(

essexmat

I'd be worried about being blown up before my time was up  :bomb:

Offline ampersand

Do we think she removes her headgear as well as her clothes for the dirty deed????

MethodMan

Online NightKid

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeh git.

Do we think she removes her headgear as well as her clothes for the dirty deed????

Only while you're kissing?  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:33:07 pm by NightKid »

Mmmboobies

No racism Needed you wankstains. I have so many muslim friends and i love them all :diablo:

Offline fitalic

So anyone hag a go? She is tempting!

Offline ArtVandalay

What happens about blowjobs during Ramadan?

Offline Ishag

What happens about blowjobs during Ramadan?
Then your mother takes over.

Biscuitman

Check out the any genuine Arab girls in London thread. We have discussed Khadija. I met her once in Barking she refused to take her burkha off but nice tits.

Offline Ratanga

Saw her a couple of years ago, she is very good company and got her kit off no issue, her menu is limited to her likes.

Offline joe diddley

I tried to book her a couple of months ago on two occasions and having reached her postcode as agreed was blown out by text message informing me that something had come up, which was annoying as I had driven all the way to Manor Park. This happened on two occasions and I have since given up. A shame as she seemed like a genuinely lovely girl judging from her AW PMs. 

Captain Slow

I saw her a couple of years ago and enjoyed my time with her. She charged £100 for an hour and was very eager and fun. I didn't bother going back though after her price increased.

Biscuitman

I found her to be average at best.

Offline dami3n

I found her to be average at best.

I saw her at least 3 times when she was in ilford maybe about a year ago, she was a right raunchy girl then.

tried to see her recently but no reply, a while ago I did arrange but last minute text that something came up so didn't happen

when did you see her?

Biscuitman

In Barking & she refused to remover her veil. I'm sure she is Pakistani origin not Arab. Nice enough lady, nice tits good blow job but nothing special. Didn't ever feel the need to go back.

Offline webpunter

Don't let her do any face sitting - unless you take a snorkel.  Oxygen starvation ain't such a good idea  :sarcastic:

kartrider

I actually visited her couple of months ago, in September around.
 It was almost a bumpy ride  ;).

To describe, I always like a great encounter with Arab/Pakistani/Indian origin WG's. The reason I say fancy is that most of the profiles on AW and other sites, who say they're Half-Indian or Indian/Pakistani origin are total BS. You always end up feeling lost/disappointed  :dash: after the encounter. Few profiles like Sexy_Maya in West London, and others posing as half-indians are not at all what they say. You don't even smell a slightest thing of flavor. When you call/visit they start by saying they're from Goa/ Portuguese and you'll find them some utter desperate gypsy. 

Coming back, I found Khadija's number from AW and texted her for the first time. Her postcode in East ham is very confusing, but can say a 10-15 min walk from the station if you know the area well. After the agreed time, I had to wait for some 45 mins texting to and fro. All the time I was walking up-down in her street. It was a turn-off as the replies you receive are "Will be ready in 5 mins" X times and "Still in shower" X+1 times.

As I already made up my mind, I did wait and finally, after a long time, got nod and received text with the door number. As I entered, the first sight of person in Burkha greeted me in and I was taken into a average looking room with just one single bed (a bit small than single size). I did ask her to take off the veil/burkha, but she politely turned down the offer and said that only after the paper work, she can (at discretion).  :dash: My initial thought was to run-away from that place as the thought of some stranger you can't even see taking you to a dark room and picking out your money ?  :scare: . I finally gave in and thought this will be a disaster, but agreed. She just went out of the room to settle the amount, came back quick.

I wanted a DFK, but insisted her to remove the burkha (as it was bit scary all the time). Then she obliged and removed the face-part cover. :blush: from the start, she was really energetic and was exciting (barring the all-time burkha). Finally, her face was cute and welcoming(rest all fears).  :rolleyes: Gave a very good DFK. On insisting OWO, she said no, as she always looks after her and her clients Hygiene (she said). Gave a BJ and finally we started FK session. Frankly she has made up to all the above negatives (that burkha fears and face-covering previously) with her friendly attitude and amazing session. Initially the session was for 30 mins, but it really went longer than that (for some 10-15 mins). For a starter, She's not a clock watcher, infact I reminded her about the time and duration of booking. It was like, I had amazing first 20 mins. I did tell her that there's some time left, then she began playing with me, sensually, chatting and also was friendly.

I just wanted to get out soon after the session (because of initial delay of 45 mins interrupted my schedule), But the real encounter after Paperwork was amazing. She's one of those few Indian/Pakistani/Arab WG's who has no bad attitude (and think like they're some big royalties/gifted possessions). very friendly and ofcourse, she always has that head-piece of burkha with face shown. The rest of her body is an average plus. I enjoyed my time with her, but she's way too expensive now, but will make it up for everything.

For fist-timers: If you like your punt to be completely(100%) naked without clothing, she's a no-go. If you don't mind that head clothing and her premium rate, then you are in for some good bumpy ride.

Note: Though I've been punting from last 3-4 years, this is the first post on the site as I used this site as a non-member/guest earlier. If there are any words you find, similar or borrowed, just ignore, as my intention purely was to share my experience candidly either as an info or as a review.

mrboombastic1997

Offline Brazilian Martian

Anyone know her ethnicity?

You sign up yesterday and this is your first post are you her tout  :unknown:

mrboombastic1997

Tout? Im just asking since I've beem looking for a authentic arab woman for a punt

Offline johnfromnarm

She is Jordanian unless she told me porkies.

Offline joe diddley

I think the burkha is to protect her identity rather than something she wears on religious principles. On the two occasions I booked her (and she stood me up), she seemed very anxious about getting outed. I suspect that for whatever reason she wasn't sure of me, though I hasten to add that I'd never do anything like that, even if her service hadn't been good.