Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Amelia - Whitechapel  (Read 3810 times)

30 review(s) for Just_Amelia (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online dryanse8

Amelia  1hr Incall  Whitechapel

External Link/Members Only

Saw the green light and texted the number. Comms were prompt and polite. Time agreed. Postcode sent with the full address sent nearer the time.

The venue was a smart flat on the cusp of the city. No porter so I walked up to the flat and knocked on the door. Amelia opened it and welcomed me inside.

Simply dressed in a short silk kimono and heels, Amelia was elegant in her appearance and manner. The huge smile that was so memorable from her profile broke out as she embraced me quite lovingly and kissed like she'd missed me (we haven't met before). Gentle kissing at first then Amelia's tongue slid into my mouth and we DFK briefly before I headed for the bathroom, the donation on the dining room table. The bathroom was compact but very nice, good shower facilities. I stepped out of the shower and found Amelia in the bedroom, her heels gone so she stood around 5'6. Hair tied back, smiling. Our tongues were soon reacquainted and this time, neither of us held back.

I had read that Amelia can be a bit hit or miss in the kissing department but she was quite happy to force her tongue down my throat as I was to her (KT would be jealous). Extremely sexy and we caressed each other as we locked mouths. I asked Amelia to remove her kimono and then gently pushed her down to her knees. Her eyes locked on mine as she took my cock into her mouth. Slow and languid OWO followed, no hint of teeth as has been mentioned before. She teased me with gentle tongue licking of the head before gulping my cock down to the base and quietly gagging herself quite a few times. Fast and slow, fucking her cheeks with my cock, spitting on it and had no objection to my hands pushing her down all the way, Amelia gave a beautiful blowjob. Now I pushed her back onto the bed, pulled off her knickers and watched as she spread her slender legs for my mouth to enjoy her pussy. Smooth and shaved, clean and tasty I gorged on her pussy for ages before I asked for 69. She gamely jumped on top and soon was burying her face on my cock as I licked her out. Her tongue working its way over my balls and shaft, I took hold of her head and pumped her mouth for a while. It felt great. I then asked for a hat and took her in mish. Legs on my shoulders, I tried to take it slow with her but soon I was thrusting hard and fast into her. Reasonably tight and very nice, our tongues were soon fighting it out as I thrust into her before I turned her over for doggie. Her slim body was a great sight as I fucked her hard, her looking back at me moaning lightly as I did. Soon the bag was filled. Amelia was quick to clean me up and we both fell back on the bed for a cuddle and a chat.

Amelia was very tactile and soon my cock was achingly hard again. The naughty glint in her eye as she kissed me hard before kissing her way down to my cock and dirtily letting a decent glob of saliva drool out of her mouth onto my cock before going to work with her pretty mouth once again. Some more RO where she got quite wet, before CG and then mish in round 2.
Time was running out but not that Amelia said anything or glanced at the clock at all.

Physically, Amelia is very sexy. Nice slim and smooth legs, trim pussy, breasts are small it firm and responsive. Extremely pretty with knock out eyes and a brilliant smile. 8.5/10
Service-wise, services delivered as promised. DFK with plenty of tongue, OWO with constant eye contact (wet, sloppy and all the way deep), willing in the positions department with no complaints. Very keen to please. 9/10
Enthusiasm, absolutely faultless. Passionate GFE and very receptive from stat to finish. 10/10
VFM, I was excited to meet Amelia and she didn't disappoint. 9.5/10

Would return in a heartbeat.

Offline king tarzan

I have seen her twice before
Each time she had to tell me to ease up on the deep tongue wrestling kissing  but with a SMILE!!
I really enjoyed her sweet delicious mango!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline monstar

Nice review - similar to my experiences and views of Amelia :thumbsup:

I must visit her again soon, always had a great time and none of the neutrals / negatives others have experienced in the mixed reviews lately. She has a cracking personality too, I'd be a regular if I didn't prefer variety.  :wacko:

FlyingBreadMan

Saw her very recently.

Service was good, but I really didn't fancy her facially - that could be as she was out the shower with no makeup. I exercised her in multiple positions, got some kissing with tongues, and concluded with cim.

Friendly, but no return for me. 150 per hour is a no no, as there are stunners out there for that price.

YidArmy

Saw her very recently.

Service was good, but I really didn't fancy her facially - that could be as she was out the shower with no makeup. I exercised her in multiple positions, got some kissing with tongues, and concluded with cim.

Friendly, but no return for me. 150 per hour is a no no, as there are stunners out there for that price.

Hang on, Tarzan has seen her..she must be a super hot stunner as the ape-man assures us all his honeys are.  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

Hang on, Tarzan has seen her..she must be a super hot stunner as the ape-man assures us all his honeys are.  :rolleyes:

Stop making nonsense up.
Most are honeys I see...
Some are above average too..
Few have been average. ..

Not my fault that lovely dyana adrianna S sensual lara angela hot cristal 4 u physical make up heavenly!!

As I have emphasised the difference between myself and the anti king tarzan bandwagon

Is

Location difference
Honey standard difference
Budget difference

You stick to your women I stick to the honeys...

No need to undermine me...

This woman myself and many others have found very attractive. .

I think I was the first 1 to review her under her 1st adultworks profile on uk punting a few years back..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

FlyingBreadMan

Tastes in women vary. Some like gnd, and some like sharp features.

KT is not the only one that fancied her.

I gambled on hidden face PIC and it came up clubs instead of hearts and diamonds. I had some that came up spades and thus walked. I would suggest requesting she makes her self up before meet.

Online dryanse8

Saw Amelia once again (within a year of this original review).
Same location.
Same lady.
Same price.
Still very beautiful, tactile, sensual and delivering a very polished GFE.

VFM, 8/10