Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with tori Taylor and Laciie grace  (Read 1502 times)

5 review(s) for Laciie-grace (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Andd81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just had my 1st duo with these 2 and boy what an experience I had. It was that good I'm leaving my 1st ever feedback.

Both girls were stunning, def no airbrush of there pics. They are both really friendly with tori being the more dominant one.

Within minutes of being there I was naked in the middle of these 2 stunners with them taking goes of sucking my cock and kissing each other.

Soon laciie was sat on my face and she tasted so niice, she was soon soaking and dripping over my face. While that was going on I forgot tori was riding my covk until she came over my ball, to which she apologises for which I said no need as I had just blown my load.

Next I had a quick rub down , the. Got them to play with each other while I'll recovered which did not take long and I was soon eating tori out from behind.

Out came the toys and tori fucked herself while I fucked laciie from behind, then I decide to just wanted more ducking and licking between the two.

My only regret was I did not book longer and if I was a millionaire I'd take these girls off the market and keep for myself.

100% recommend them and will see be going back

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review mate, how long did you book for and how much did you pay?

You missed Tori.Taylor's link off.

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Edit
This may help for future reference    External Link/Members Only      :hi:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:11:08 pm by daviemac »

Offline Andd81

Just had half hour for £110. Worth every penny

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Zeusthedoc

Just had half hour for £110. Worth every penny

half hour duo for £110?

Online Kev3773

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 05:46:37 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's what it says on there profiles :hi:

that seems like great value - need to move to Tyneside

Offline Mansell

that seems like great value - need to move to Tyneside
We're spoilt up here  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Both girls are £ 60 for 30 mins and £ 110 for 1hr, so yes it's a cracking deal for a Duo.

I've had a duo with Tori & Classy Courtesan (not LG) and it was fantastic, mind blowing comes to mind.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline dubhcarr

YHB in the NE are very lucky.......thanks for the review OP..........Tori is a hot property so sounds like LG is too.......is she much younger than Tori...how would you compare their looks ( :bomb:)......genuine question........... :hi:

Offline Andd81

Tori looks older, both are stunning, figure and facial wise, both Aldi have lots pierced  and laciie had both boobs pierced. Tori was the more dominant of the Tori and absolute filth, they are both generally bi and they showed no reason to say they are lying. Fucking amazing and wealth worth the money. Def going back and for longer next time

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not at all surprised by this review.

Anything that involves TT is going to be fun :D

Offline Mansell

Not at all surprised by this review.

Anything that involves TT is going to be fun :D
Sure is, had a few much longer sessions with Tori recently that have been brilliant (review to follow, when I get time  :thumbsup:)

But I would add having met Lacie when I was seeing Tori, she was a very attractive girl with a nice personality, so I agree with OP's comments about her.