Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanchanx - Basildon  (Read 551 times)

1 review(s) for Chanchanx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline towie fucker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I realise that this is my first review and as it is a negative people may doubt the validity of it, but feel I should flag up this provider as untrustworthy.
Arranged a meet today through AW messages and calls (AW messaging was very slow and frequently the calls went straight to Tesco voicemail). Confirmed the address (not a great part of Basildon) and the services available and the price. Arrived at the address given at the time arranged and as there was no bell/knocker called to say I was here, she said she would be down in a minute. I waited briefly and then moved away to the corner of the road as the front door was overlooked by neighbours and a couple of cars were parked near the front of the address. Called again after a few mins and she said she would be down so I went to the door. The property had no lights on and although I heard the TV on in the background there was no noise coming from the property. As I was walking away a neighbour came out and said the property had been empty since Friday (cue an awkward conversation about why I was there).
Should have left and put it down to a timewaster, but the little head was in control and I called again asking what happened, she then gave me a different door number (1 higher) which was for a block of flats opposite, I did a walk by before going up to the property and noticed though the windows of the first floor flat 2 girls in a lounge, went to the flat door and realised it corresponded to the window I had seen through, she had previously assured me we would be alone so at this point on strike 2 I walked.
Called her as I was leaving and asked what happened and she fobbed me off with some excuse about the door number.
Clearly someone who had a bit of fun wasting my time and thought I would give you all the heads up on this.
Real shame as Basildon lacks any decent Essex girls currently.