Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tastey treacle - anyone had the pleasure  (Read 1221 times)

Ilovetheladies

Anyone done this one?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Only one pic on aw so a little unsure. Looks decent though and a 2 girl for 150 with lesbo shows pretty good!!!

Anyone tried her out?

Ilovetheladies

Went for it in the end and a mixed review...

Looks wise, brilliant, attractive with an awesome body. Dfk and good owo. I asked her to dress up for me and half did, half didnt but didn't mind too much.

The issue is, after 10 minutes she tries to make you cum as fast as possible. On her tits, then she gets dressed and is gone... I reckon my hour was more like 30 mins max. Bang bang done. No chance of cum twice it's a cum once service! So the quicker she gets you off the quicker she is gone...

Shame as she's really attractive

The President

Went for it in the end and a mixed review...

Looks wise, brilliant, attractive with an awesome body. Dfk and good owo. I asked her to dress up for me and half did, half didnt but didn't mind too much.

The issue is, after 10 minutes she tries to make you cum as fast as possible. On her tits, then she gets dressed and is gone... I reckon my hour was more like 30 mins max. Bang bang done. No chance of cum twice it's a cum once service! So the quicker she gets you off the quicker she is gone...

Shame as she's really attractive

Do a FR on her thats a big neg for me!

Offline mo_11

Saw her and her mate for a 3 sum. Pretty much same as above was done in around 10-15 mins booked for 30 mins.

Both were sexy and gave me good owo. Would see Izzy again alone if she agreed to let me come more than once.