Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese - Strawberry Hill  (Read 7552 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fabulous looks - tollerable service.

YBLF and I hardly overlapped in our punting.  His targets were top of the line honey’s booking them two at a time.  I am a fan of value Poles and target £100 per hour.

But Inese is at the intersection.  At £130 ph she was at the top end of what I pay and her review history is certainly a mixed bag.  My usual prescription is 8/8/8 with a reasonable list of services up to £120 per hour.
Inese is flaky.  I saw her in Golders Green before her recent move to Strawberry Hill.  I turned up on time and when she tried to negotiate a later start, I told her I would only wait 15 minutes past the scheduled time.  She texted back “OK come now.  I will just have to walk my dog later.”!!!

This characterised coms from the get go and throughout.  She is handling her own phone.  Similarly her confirmation email confirmed a different time from the one I had booked.  I texted back and made sure she had the correct time.  If you actually want a booking do it after 11am and don’t bother phoning, ask for a time by text and go back to her if she confirms the wrong details and get her to correct them.  She sent me a text confirmation for another punter – are you getting the picture?

She is mobile and told me the gig in Golders Green was unlikely to last more than a couple of weeks.  She is obviously on hard times and sleeping where she works.  She also has heart break written all over her for any punter who does not have his head on right.

But, oh my god, when you get through the door there is no way you are going to leave.  I have thought carefully about the word to describe her physique and here it is; breathtaking.  The nose job is not perfect, the boob job is good but you can tell they are fake.  Even with the flaws I cannot remember seeing a women with such an enormously attractive body - a nine if ever I saw one. 

There is a lot of pissing around with the dog.  Interacting with her I absolutely believe she has either or both some mental health or drug thing going on.  I saw her first appointment and I would not bother later in the day – god know what state you would find her in.  But weeks after I saw her, the experience is haunting. I am sure I will make the trek to Strawberry Hill sometime soon and the extra tenner on her rate doesn’t deter me.

Offline d.diggler

Looks like she raised her fees to £140 ph. Would you mind maybe commenting on the services she provided? Does she do everything on her likes list for example?

mrhappypants

Looks like she raised her fees to £140 ph. Would you mind maybe commenting on the services she provided? Does she do everything on her likes list for example?

She is a little passive / submissive but she kisses generously and sensuously. Her BJ is soft but she takes deep.  She takes CIM with a degree of reluctance letting it spill out quickly rather than keep going through and after completion.  I think an alpha type might push her to better service, but don't quote me. She used the mirrors well as you might expect of her advantages and of course the tactile stuff certainly does the job :-).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:57:53 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline agcnospam

Good review OP and the points you raise more or less mirror my own experience with this girl. It's hard to say exactly why she is so attractive but the mere thought of her still makes me feel mega horny. I was lucky enough to film the meeting too, but I believe she no longer offers this service.

Offline webpunter

OP - on the basis that you don't exactly spray positive reviews around HL is +1

You & YLF are poles apart - pricing wise

Pricing increase doesn't put me off - it just makes me look elsewhere.  Coz some real fitties @ 150

PS - commentary on here that the middle pic of her gallery [with her hitching up the brown top] is fake
Looks like this was taken in YLF's changing room.  In his dreams  :lol:  MOT ! 

mrhappypants

PS - commentary on here that the middle pic of her gallery [with her hitching up the brown top] is fake

Looks like her profile is down.

I agree that photo is not her. 

My view? When you get to see her you won't care...

mrhappypants

Ok so this is an update on my review of Inese now reprofiled and going by the name Sabina.  You can find a link to her current profile here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172144.msg1845402#msg1845402

There are a number things I would pull out of recent meet since she relocated to Southwark (it is actually a 10 minute walk from London Bridge past Tower Bridge road). 

Her communications remain wayward.  She does not answer the phone, respond to email and she effectively wasted a free day for me by starting late for the time she said she would be available (too late for me).  When I eventually got an arrangement I arrived early.  After leading me to believe she might be able to start earlier she kept me hanging around half-an-hour until the scheduled time. 

Her lack of discretion is an issue, particularly about entry.  By text she asked me not to ring the door but to call or text when I was outside.  When I followed this request she kept me hanging around at the front door in plain sight for at least a minute before eventually I knocked, she opened up and let me in.  She told me she has had to move a couple of times after the neighbours got interested – it is no surprise.

This time I was disappointed by her presentation. She has altered her hair to strawberry blond and cut it in a new style not shown in the photographs which is too young (she is 34) and severe.  Similarly, where previously she dressed in some elegant and attractive lingerie, for this meet she turned up in a charcoal grey body that really did not do anything for her. 

The dog remains and is in the room during the punt.  There is a lot of dog hair on the carpet.  The dog jumped up onto the chair where my clothes were set and left hair on them.  It was coming off after I returned home (….!).  She has not got any mirrors in the room.

Finally she has made a significant price increase now at £150 ph up from the £130 ph I paid previously.  The significant price increase throws into relief her general lack of responsiveness to requests about the session (email went unread), the frankly skanky feel of the flat with dog hair all over the place, and the time spent with her playing with her phone and drawing the session to a close early.

This may have been an off-day and I hope she returns to form as she could be a top draw punt.  I will keep her my list for now with an eye on future reports.

mrhappypants

Now reprofiled as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This image, which is currently her headline profile picture, bothers me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If it is her then it is no longer representative.  Note I do not buy PG’s so all of the photos in this thread have appeared in public gallery for this or other of her profiles at some time in the past and the latest face shots (current public gallery) are less flattering.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Note her prices reached £180 per hour at the start of the year but appear in steady retreat.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:07:07 am by mrhappypants »

starwars4u

Mr Happy Pants :hi: forwarding a message from Inese / Sabina. Good luck pal!  :thumbsup:

Hi, I saw your review from January today.

Please stop posting about me and put my face pictures in public. And please delete my face pictures from your posts. Respect my rights to privacy unless you don't value your own. A video of you visiting me is available should you continue to ignore my polite requests. Consider this a reminder that everyone has a right to privacy, and if you value yours, then you should respect other's too. This is the last time you'll from me on the matter. And do not ever try to book me again.

Have a good day.

Inese / Sabina

Offline punk

Mr Happy Pants :hi: forwarding a message from Inese / Sabina. Good luck pal!  :thumbsup:

Why are you posting this threatening request from this prossie this way?

Offline punk

So this prossie is threatening to blackmail and out a punter,because he wrote a review.A very dangerous prossie.Silly bitch has her face planted all over adultwork.

Please stop posting about me and put my face pictures in public. And please delete my face pictures from your posts. Respect my rights to privacy unless you don't value your own. A video of you visiting me is available should you continue to ignore my polite requests. Consider this a reminder that everyone has a right to privacy, and if you value yours, then you should respect other's too. This is the last time you'll from me on the matter. And do not ever try to book me again.

Have a good day.

Inese / Sabina

Offline punk

So who are you and what is your relationship to this prossie.

starwars4u

So who are you and what is your relationship to this prossie.

None of your business.  :lol:

Offline punk

None of your business.  :lol:

Ah so you are her or her pimp.

Strange registered in 2015 and now posting this crap

starwars4u

So this prossie is threatening to blackmail and out a punter,because he wrote a review.A very dangerous prossie.Silly bitch has her face planted all over adultwork.

Have a good day.

Inese / Sabina

Privacy and defamation are serious matters. Posters should remember that service providers are protected under the same legal rights as everyone else. It's about respect, nothing less, nothing more. Something each poster should remember when posting in a public forum about someone. Everyone has rights, don't forget just because you paid someone for sex doesn't give you any rights to harass, defame or invade someone's privacy and identity. Don't forget that discretion is the better part of valor as they say.

starwars4u

Ah so you are her or her pimp.

Strange registered in 2015 and now posting this crap

I am whomever you imagine me to be. Have fun!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:58:54 pm by starwars4u »

Offline punk

Privacy and defamation are serious matters. Posters should remember that service providers are protected under the same legal rights as everyone else. It's about respect, nothing less, nothing more. Something each poster should remember when posting in a public forum about someone. Everyone has rights, don't forget just because you paid someone for sex doesn't give you any rights to harass, defame or invade someone's privacy and identity. Don't forget that discretion is the better part of valor as they say.

Oh so you are her or white knight.

Offline punk

I am whoever you imagine me to be. Have fun!

Doesn't really matter,once Admin checks on these posts.

Offline punk

So you think its ok to make blackmailing threats.

Offline claretandblue

starwars4u

Offline punk

Exactly. You are so right.

cause you will not be on here for long. :sarcastic:

Offline punk

Are you her old man or something? :sarcastic:

White knight or more likely her.

Offline blackburnian

If Inese/Sabina filmed then having sex without his knowledge then she's the one who should be concerned about legal consequences -

External Link/Members Only

Publishing it would be a different ball game ..........

Starwars4u you're a twat too - any genuine punter would have forwarded the "message" to Admin not done it on a public forum .

Bb

Offline punk

If Inese/Sabina filmed then having sex without his knowledge then she's the one who should be concerned about legal consequences -

External Link/Members Only

Publishing it would be a different ball game ..........

Starwars4u you're a twat too - any genuine punter would have forwarded the "message" to Admin not done it on a public forum .

Bb

Starwars4u

Odious twit

All punters should be cautious with this prossie after this threat if true and not BS fron Starwars twit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 07:12:01 pm by punk »

Offline blackburnian

Starwars4u

Odious twit

All punters should be cautious with this prossie after this threat if true and not BS fron Starwars twit.

If it's true she's a blacklist candidate .

Admin banned "her" and starwarstwat at the same time  :thumbsup:

Bb

James999

Now reprofiled as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This image, which is currently her headline profile picture, bothers me.

If it is her then it is no longer representative.  Note I do not buy PG’s so all of the photos in this thread have appeared in public gallery for this or other of her profiles at some time in the past and the latest face shots (current public gallery) are less flattering.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Note her prices reached £180 per hour at the start of the year but appear in steady retreat.

Someone called Inesss says these pictures need to be "delite"  :unknown:

Offline punk

If it's true she's a blacklist candidate .

Admin banned "her" and starwarstwat at the same time  :thumbsup:

Bb

Good

Offline punk

Someone called Inesss says these pictures need to be "delite"  :unknown:

Strange wants privacy but, her tits face and arse are plastered all over AW.

mrhappypants

Well threatening to out a punter is an interesting marketing strategy, but I have to say I don't think this little exchange is going to cause a rush of punters to her door (smile for the camera) or send her hourly rate marching up. 

One new review in the last three months - someone has a bit too much time on their hands...

Offline blackburnian

Well threatening to out a punter is an interesting marketing strategy, but I have to say I don't think this little exchange is going to cause a rush of punters to her door (smile for the camera) or send her hourly rate marching up. 

One new review in the last three months - someone has a bit too much time on their hands...

Out of interest - As the shite/threats were aimed at you do you believe them ?? Are you gonna change your review rating ??

Bb

mrhappypants

Out of interest - As the shite/threats were aimed at you do you believe them ?? Are you gonna change your review rating ??

Bb

This review is way out of date and I don’t think changing the rating will achieve much. Admin moved extremely quickly to ban her (before I was even aware she was making threats) and I will ask his advice about the best form for a warning. 

With regard to her having video of me; as I say in my review she kept me hanging around at the front door for some time so this is credible and, frankly, I believe she is kooky enough to do something like this. 

However, I am much less convinced of her ability to connect my profile on here with (i) my booking and (ii) one image among hundreds she may have many months after the fact when she appears unable to handle the basic processes of booking punters with any degree of precision.  The fact that she contacted me on here rather than using a medium and contact details gathered when I saw her makes this less convincing.

But actually the real reason I am so relaxed is that I take a realistic view of the threat. Nobody cares.   Really pretty much no one does or would give a shit if they were able to connect an image of me that she might publish with my real identity. In the grand scheme of things I am no one, and the likelihood she could get the attention and evidence in front of someone who might be interested is vanishing remote.

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:15:31 am by mrhappypants »

Offline punk

New headline picture looks nothing like her and is 15 years out of date.

This is the SP you meet.

Must prossies are deluded.Puffy fish lips with a Botox city face.