Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lee 34ff fantastic half Thai girl in Long Eaton - is she still around  (Read 2812 times)

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

A long time ago I saw the fantastic Lee at her place in Long Eaton. Does anyone remember her and more to the point, is she still active?

Offline Ennui Smith

Bloody hell that is going back a long way.  She has been gone for over a decade or thereabouts now.  In the very unlikely event she is still working she must be much lower profile and probably working somewhere else but I  doubt she is still in this business any longer.

Offline HailWood

I recall her. Saw her a couple of times at the apartment on Derby Road; must be 15 years ago or thereabouts. Spectacular girl - wasn't there a pole in the room?
No idea if she's still around. She would be 40ish by now.

Offline RogerBoner

I'm looking for a punt in Long Eaton this week as I have to pass through daily and am not excited by the massage parlours any more.
Mike you've been punting a long time. I only started regular punting, twice a week or more 2 years ago. Before that I'd go to a parlour about three times a year.

Offline Ennui Smith

She did have a pole as well as an array of uniforms and lingerie.  I have never been keen on silicone - it isn't so bad when it is used for smaller sizes but does not flatter for larger sizes.  However, she had a very fit and firm body aside from that and a friendly nature.  Her website was going for several years after she stopped.  The link is External Link/Members Only but I don't think it works now.  Just tried it to no avail but that might be my phone.

Offline george r

I saw her loads of times, stunning figure but her teeth were not that good on such a body, silly menu also but fit as fuck !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Check out the following thread, which also lists other WGs who have since long gone....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63905

Offline kingkong69

Bloddy hell This bring back memories I remember the fake tits.. She must have retired or moved on..  :dash:

Offline Stickitin

I remember her also, she was great  :crazy:

Back in the day when we had the scour the newspapers for numbers  :sarcastic:

Offline womanlover

The link is External Link/Members Only but I don't think it works now.  Just tried it to no avail but that might be my phone.

Just popped this into the wayback machine on archive.org and found a few versions of her personal website - which has now been archived...
yet, you can look back at her pics to reminisce if you like!  for example: External Link/Members Only

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Seeing her pictures on her old website certainly brought back happy memories!!

I drove an hour to see her and she dressed in her slutty secretary outfit for an hour of amazing sex.

I remember her starting with a lap dance and I nearly blew my load without even touching her.

Do they make them like her anymore?

Offline Samjos

Having found her old site maybe try her number!!! In her contact details

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Having found her old site maybe try her number!!! In her contact details

If you google that number, there are SO many hits for it, I'd be surprised if she hung on to that number, as she would have received constant stram of queries about whenther she is still working.... for the past 15 years  :scare:

Bayliner1852

One of my first ever Punts, when I was a young pup,,, Lee was so stunningly sexy (in my eyes) I felt very much a little boy watching her parade around the room in thigh length boots and not much else,,

I saw her a few times and always shit myself thinking that someone was watching me through the Bookies window whilst they were putting a bet on!

Twice Lee was a 'Second Pop' after visiting "Ladybirds" in Leicester whilst travelling back up the Motorway,,, Aaagghhh Memories :)

Offline Moby Dick

I remember her. She use to advertise in classifieds of local papers/Sunday sport. showing my age now.
Great fun, had a yellow banana dildo that she put between my teeth and would fuck until she gushed on my face. No wonder my teeth aren't what the should be.

Offline george r

I remember her. She use to advertise in classifieds of local papers/Sunday sport. showing my age now.
Great fun, had a yellow banana dildo that she put between my teeth and would fuck until she gushed on my face. No wonder my teeth aren't what the should be.

yes I remember the banana ,she had a green cucumber also  :yahoo:

Erictheking07

She made a comeback recently but father time rally has caught up with her... .
I will add her adultwork link

Offline j122

Offline george r

nothing like her !! Lee was a stunner ..

Offline Stickitin

I think it could be actually, add 10+ years that haven’t been kind and I can picture it.....

Offline kingkong69

Deffo not the same girl as seen them both..  :rolleyes:

Offline MrMan1973

That's 100% not her.... The only Thai in her is the half eaten takeaway she robbed out of someone's bin....

Offline HailWood

That's 100% not her.... The only Thai in her is the half eaten takeaway she robbed out of someone's bin....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Desimonic

One of my first ever punts, those were the days   :thumbsup:

Offline kingkong69

Ditto.. They don't make them anymore  :rolleyes: