Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny-Diamond30 Warrington  (Read 1546 times)

8 review(s) for HORNY-DIAMOND30 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

satnav

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

150 1 hour incall

A bunch of houses just a few minutes walk from the centre dunno if she always works from there as hotel option has been given but the house was agreed on

Arranged to meet but she cancelled woman worries popped up I will get in touch when all is ok she said fuck it I thought wont bother again right enough though she gets back in contact

But I only seen her message near enough a week after the initial proposed meet so a few texts were sent on a Saturday evening and we arranged for the next morning

Place was easy enough to find good directions given through the back gate and door into ze house I was greeted by this dirty looking dark haired girl in the crotchless black thing I requested she wear
Rather pleased with what was infront of me this should be a goodun a thought next thing the fucking rent man knocks on the front door get in the back garden she sais quick vat ze fuck
A few mins later she comes back in a go again me mate it was she said they dont know I do this ok sais I and up the stairs we go as she wiggles that fat arse of hers up the steps

Now she has been reviewed on here as part of a threesome with suggestions of her being the quieter one of the two but and I have since played a part in that threesome and see what the review meant but as a one 2 one this girl is definately not a quiet one also in her own words she has put a bit of beef on but now she is a 10-12 I never seen her when she was slimmer but you know what she looks fucking great at her current weight as far as am concerned no fat but not a polar bear claiming to be curvy just right in my eyes she has had her baps done but not over the top they look good and as I sais she has a dirty cow look about her

So onto the bed and she gives me a gobble decent enough and every now and then coming back up to throw her mouth round mine with the arl tongue thrown in for good measure  then I muff dive her clean tidy nice moggy responsive after a bit she gets this fucking big truncheon out while kneeling on the bed and vibrates the life out of her bean while I am pieing her then she climbs on top of me with my stonker pressed against my belly and then proceedes to vigirously rub her sntach along me nob this was quite something because she is going for it and I do believe theres no acting going on here as she genuinely is loving it you can just tell then chemical ali appears and she gets on top and bounces on it for a bit fucking great some mish if I remember and then onto the good stuff

I had her bent over the end of the bed and there was a mirror perfectly placed in the corner so I could watch me pounding away this was fuckin awesome as I am watching that fat arse ripple while pumping away she was vocal not ott just right with her now and then glancing at me through the mirror I delightfully pumped away for a bit then we had to stop it was fucking boiling she had the heating on and it wasnt even cold out do you want a drink she sais uh huh sais I so we went back downstairs

Ended up on the couch done her some mish then had her side on the couch then she gets on all fours as im lying on the couch pulling the head off it with her positioned ready for my yogurt as im building up she spins round and wiggles that fat arse and another lovely view of her axe wound then she turns back round positions the mouth to take me strawberry lager took it then went to spit it out

A must admit this was up there with one of the best I have had I have since been back to see her again and got much of the same as the first punt a jolly good consistent service provided from a girl that certainly did it for me big time in terms of appearance facially and body wise attitude and a genuinely horny fucker

And during the two punts she did mention she does a threesome with her pal but I already knew this from reviews on here but I kept shtum kidded on I didnt no lets get it sorted then I squeeled and in the end that we did

I would deffo go back and see her again and 100% recommend this one at 150 it might be a bit steep for some folk but she did give very good value for my money and thats why I say so there you go

Offline hungrypunt

Ive fancied a dabble with her for a while, nice to see another decent review, Ive got some spare time this coming week, lets see if I can make another decent review.
See what she offers as a 3way  :drinks:

satnav

Ive fancied a dabble with her for a while, nice to see another decent review, Ive got some spare time this coming week, lets see if I can make another decent review.
See what she offers as a 3way  :drinks:

You should have a good one with her and her mate there nuts but a rather good duo

Online threechilliman

You should have a good one with her and her mate there nuts but a rather good duo

Agreed.

Offline hungrypunt

IS the duo girl Lymmlady as per her profile today

satnav