Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyedupree Liverpool  (Read 798 times)

15 review(s) for Skyedupree (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]
17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

satnav

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

140 1 Hour incall Duke Street

A while ago she hid her profile but now its back

Via a few emails on AW

I was meant to meet her ages ago but she got cold feet after a fuck up on AW my fault she backed out so I ended up seeing her chum Delphine that turned out well

So Skye was back on the radar and I got in touch with what happened before in mind I wasnt sure if she remembered I never mentioned it until I was there she remembered alright but all was ok

Now I think she is a good looking girl I was rather pleased with what was in front of me she has a bit of a belly but nothing major her baps are bigger than what her pics show not a bad arse as well
Started off bit of kissing not full on just shitty light stuff then onto ze bed as she proceeds to give me a gobble now this was rather good she does pay attention to the sausage not just your regular up and down gobble but licking sucking the sides of you shaft and having a go at me bettys as well
Atfer a bit of that I muff dive her nice clean shave moggy responsive all rather good then she climbs on top again this was fucking delightful the way she bounced on me nob twas tremendous I could have had her doing that all day
Onto some mish then after that I was kneeling on the bed with her infront kneeling taking her from behind but once or twice she pulled away a bit dunno why I wasnt raggin the arse off her
So then the welly comes off and she is lying flat on the bed with me still kneeling and she sucks and wanks me off me bell end never left her mouth as she wanked me shaft at a consistant speed not to fast
This was great and after a bit this fool and his money was soon parted delightful it was she then legged it to spit it out

A rather good punt indeed the way it went it was a relaxed gfe kind of thing with things just moving along as and when no one really took control and although she had a big fucking watch on I didnt notice her clock watching I even enquired about a threesome with her and Delphine but got a blunt no ah well you can only try

I would defo go back for seconds for sure