Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69_a - Chancery Lane  (Read 6837 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Georgejetson

At first look, at the door, I thought Veronica was very pretty.  She would turn my head if I saw her walk by. My overall rating is a strong positive.

External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO,RO, sex multiple, dfk, CIM ( xtra)

Price: 1 hour , 130, plus 40 for CIM   So 170 total

Comms: all text. Fast and efficient.

Location: not discrete, lots of shops nearby and foot traffic. Very  safe though. Another (very cute) girl was also working the same location.

Pics: accurate. The great ass you see is the ass you get. Maybe slightly less toned, but close.

Would I visit again?  Yes. I plan on it.

The girl: big dfk, smile and hug almost immediately. Nice dimples. I found her very pretty. Either she shares DNA with Angelina Jolie or her lips have been done. If they are paid for, she found someone good. I am disposed to NOT like fake lips, but Veronica's were nice and enhanced her looks, OWO and DFK. Cheerful personality. Easy to converse with.

Plus+ owo, Dfk, RO. Doggy.
Neutral: apartment is on the hot side
Negative: none

I will add: RO was fun, if that is your thing. She claimed I got her off with about 20 min of RO. Of course who ever knows where professional flattery ends and reality begins. That inner thigh trembling at minute 18 on would seem hard to fake...but again who knows.

mrhappypants

I first punted Veronica at Swinton Street last year at around £110 ph as I recall.   She is very pretty facially but for her age, physical appearance and commitment to service (cumdodging and taking calls on my last visit) there is better value elsewhere IMHO.

Offline Georgejetson

I may have caught her on a good day. I am starting to work on the not original theory that earlier in the day increases the chances of a good punt.

Offline Georgejetson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Same girl?
Collector helpfully put a picture on his review.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123463.0
Steely, the adultwork links aren't working for me but I went to the Ukpunting link and looked at the photo of the curly headed girl and that doesn't seem like the same girl.  I could be wrong. The girl I saw had the same eye color, but had fairly noticeable dimples and straight black hair, and way bigger lips.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:04:30 am by Georgejetson »

mrhappypants

Steely, the adultwork links aren't working for me but I went to the Ukpunting link and looked at the photo of the curly headed girl and that doesn't seem like the same girl.  I could be wrong. The girl I saw had the same eye color, but had fairly noticeable dimples and straight black hair, and way bigger lips.

It is her but it is an unflattering photo.  Veronica has beautiful blue grey eyes, a cute nose with a discrete stud to the left, a very pretty cupid mouth that immediately sets the thoughts racing and fine jaw line.  Last time I saw her she wore her hair straight, black and long.  Added to this she has a good figure with a nice behind.

There are two reasons that at the age of 28 she can charge up to and beyond £170 ph; the first is she has a very pretty face (and - bust aside - general good looks) and the second is she takes A'levels.  If these are key requirements you'll find the cash - I am just saying for most of us there is better value elsewhere.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the clarity boys.  Looks like only 2 double index, so she leaps ahead in the Polish rating board to 20Pos 2Neu 2Neg.  I'll fix this on the London list of Polish when I am done watching washing dishes and catching up on GoT.