Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet^sexy^sasha - Huddersfield  (Read 1729 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

backentry

External Link/Members Only   

Was up North for some business and thought  why not go to my meeting fully spent after a good early morning shag.

Sasha was in her Huddersfield flat, this was clean and modern a great place for some fun.

The comms with Sasha were excellent and straight forward. Arranged the meet the day before and she said 9.00 would be OK.  Got a text about 60mins before asking if we were still on, so rang back and confirmed. I got there bang on time rang got directions to flat entrance and was buzzed straight up.

When I was let in I was really pleased with what I found. Sasha was dressed in what I had asked for and looked great. A slim athletic body with long brunette hair and a pretty face. I know that can be subjective but I thought she was a cracker. I would say her A/W age is about spot on, but her body is fit as hell and looks younger

I was greeted with a smile and great kiss, which gave me an opportunity to have a exploration of that nice little body. A top notch ass and a tight little pussy that soon got very wet. Just a little bit of bush to set it off.

She could feel that I was ready for her to have a go on my meat flute. her technique was great shallow then some spiting then some good deep stuff. Well I just had to ask if she was up for some extra deep oral which she gleefully said yes to. A bit of face fucking to get used to my length and then right in past the gag reflexes this was the bollocks. I must have been well into this as I had to stop because I was about to shoot all down that pretty throat. Time to move to the bed.

I knew I had to cool off a bit so now for me to return the favour. A nice sweet smelling and tasting pussy is always nice for breakfast and the was very tasty. Time for some fingers as Sasha had already had my head gripped between her thighs after coming the first time. Fingers in then another in that ass in hers. Fuck she is getting wet now so time to increase the pace, squirt squirt squirt my hand is covered, didn't expect that treat. Time then for oral and fingers, splish splash I was taking bath. Having Sasha squirt over my face and mouth was sweet literally sweet as.

On with the mack now as I wanted to get in that little body. The only slight neg was the condom supplied as I needed a large one was quite thick and black, so not the most sensitive. I was the idiot as I had forgotten my supply. In that pussy in mish, nice and tight getting wetter by the minute. Sasha couldn't get one of her legs right over my shoulder due to a resent knee injury  but that didn't matter she was taking my full length and loving it. Her nips were erect and I like her tits not too big but still nice. Time to pull out, I needed her doggy and also that little ass-hole needed stretching.  I get going in doggy and she is shouting for it harder so I am going at it like jack hammer now and then she squirts all over my dick, fingers in to see if there's more and there is. I looking at that little chocolate pot and I'm going in, slow at first as I am fairly big and I don't won't it to be painful or over quickly. After building up the pace we are at it again now Sasha reaches for the vibrating friend of hers and places that on her clit, what do you know more juice flowing. The girl has more juice than the man from Del Monte'.

After going at her arse for a while its time to see if its opened up a bit. Pull that arse apart and that ass has the most amazing gape. Pop back in then out then in then out, pussy needs some more pop in that tight pussy. Moving from ass to pussy is something I do like to do and by the feel of it so does Sasha. I ask if Sasha would like to have my load in her sweet little mouth to finish.

Off with the mack, a mix of oral and ball sucking was becoming a great way to finish. I felt the sap rising so grabbed my cock and gave Sasha a squirt over her face and then bang straight down in her waiting mouth. She kept sucking until I was well and truly finished just needed to push it all down her throat now which she accepted like a trooper.

After we had finished I was in no state to go to my meeting but that was not a problem as shower was on offer even though we had ran over time a little. After shower sorted the paperwork out, nice kiss on the way out. Top notch way to start the day.

Sasha is obviously a girl who likes what she does and has a talent for it. Would I visit again yes to right.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline anonyorks

££ paid and how long were you there?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This one really does take it up the arse like a trooper.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Such a fucking shame she won't see punters that she knows are members of punting sites.  :dash: :dash:

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for the review fella.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This one really does take it up the arse like a trooper.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Such a fucking shame she won't see punters that she knows are members of punting sites.  :dash: :dash:

Which is bizarre as it has never come up in conversation for me when I've seen her. Not seen her for over 6 months though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Which is bizarre as it has never come up in conversation for me when I've seen her. Not seen her for over 6 months though.

Been discussed on here before.

Shame as I found her to be a 1st class filthy fuck.