Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 1807 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline _Rust_

Review from a meet couple of weeks ago, 1 hour incall at £120.

External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to see Isla ever since she came along into the West Midlands scene late last year, but her location was a mission for me at the time and when she moved, typically I then found myself not able to get out to Solihull in the week due to a change of circumstances for me. So I was happy to see not long ago she had weekend times up on her page and I made contact.

Comms
Good, a prompt response to my initial message on AW. Time agreed easily, and outfit and tone of the meeting also agreed. Switched to text messages on the day, she sent the address and when I got to her road I called and she gave me the door number. All to the point without being robotic, I remember early reviews saying she got quite flirty in comms but she seems to have stopped this (well, with new customers anyway) I guess it could have ended up being time consuming.

A nice residential area of Solihull. Driving there would be easier than how I did it, which was a train to Birmingham International then an Uber to a nearby road. Solihull Station would probably have been marginally closer if you fancied walking it from there, but still 20 minutes plus. Very nice bedroom, nice bathroom with the easiest shower I've ever used post punt (top shower marks). As mentioned before the bedroom is very well designed for fucking, with a thick rug in front of a mirror for maximum effect.

Isla
Described many a time, she has a cracking body with an outstanding arse, facially good looking, tanned and a cheeky glint in her eye. She was wearing her all white 'virgin' outfit with glasses, I was impressed! I found her quite easy going with a very sharp wit, she had me laughing out loud a couple of times, things didn't feel forced in any way with her, very natural. So the teeth - in all honesty I didn't look too hard, but they looked fine to me. She told me she was still resorting to one cigarette a day and needed to change vapes to see if that helps, but had cut down massively. Fair play.

Services
DFK
Deepthroat OWO
CIM & Swallow x 2
RO with Fingering
Protected sex in multiple positions
Massage

The Action
Isla closed the door and immediately gave me a snog, then led me upstairs, first offering a shower which I declined as I'd come straight from home. She offered water which I accepted. I soon had my hands all over her while enjoying some good DFK. No lingering cigarette taste, I was soon hard and she got my jeans unbuttoned and started OWO. Echoing other reviews...this girl can really suck a cock  :music: Deep throat with eye contact, gagging and allows light FF, but also varies the pace beautifully, with good attention to the balls with her tongue. I thought about asking her to stop but I rarely ever shoot from OWO alone and knew she'd manage it, so I just let it happen and unloaded into her mouth, Isla swallowed the lot without hesitation. Her mascara had run all the way down her cheeks - very sexy to see which I commented on  :)

We had a chat and she was lightly wanking me back to full mast, she than started sucking me again. After a while I suggested it might be her turn so I kissed down her body to go down on her. She was immediately responsive, encouraging me to use fingers and after a bit of writhing from Isla I came up for air as I was more than ready to fuck. We moved to the rug and she rode me in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I then got her into doggy where Isla was getting into some angles I've not experienced with other WGs, I was loving it.

Onto the bed in mish and I really started going for it but for some reason I thought I might not pop again,then shortly after that unusual thought Isla pulled her legs to the side and going deep in that position brought me to boiling point. Off with the condom and I blew another load into her mouth.

She then suggested a massage and I agreed, she's actually good at it compared to other massages I had from WGs (bear in mind I've never had a professional massage or even an FBSM booking so take that relatively!). During the massage we chatted, had a laugh, and off I went for a shower. I then sorted paperwork and Isla saw me to the door then I made my way back to Brum for a few Saturday night beverages.

Overall, I can see how Isla has such a strong reputation in the West Mids and glad I finally got to Solihull to meet her. I will definitely go back, I have a few roleplay ideas which I know from Littlefoot's review she excels at so looking forward to a return visit. Only downside is it is a bit of a trek on public transport but not enough to stop me going back.

Rust  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 12:02:10 am by _Rust_ »

Offline PepeMAGA

thanks for the review Rust, the cigarette thing is a showstopper for me, so good to hear detail on that.
if coming off the M42, how deep into solihull is she?

Offline _Rust_

thanks for the review Rust, the cigarette thing is a showstopper for me, so good to hear detail on that.
if coming off the M42, how deep into solihull is she?

I think roughly 10 minutes drive off the M42..ish, I've never driven to Solihull so not 100% sure. I didn't taste any cigarette smoke on her at all, maybe she saves her 1 a day until after work, but I didn't ask that specifically.

Offline Digger1965