Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Spicy. Very Happy about my visit - North Acton  (Read 1700 times)

8 review(s) for Julia Spicy  (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Georgejetson

Julia Spicy. Btw, switching over to the official "The Don" style guide. After my last review elicited so many questions I figure...Why reinvent the wheel? [note to admin: You may want to look at the indexing for this WG.  My AW Hotlist notes from last week show a different positive-neutral-negative ratio. I could be wrong but you may want to look)

External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, CIM, sex multiple positions, fk, dfk

Price: 180 for 1.5 hours. Good VFM, especially if it takes you awhile to cum (me).

Comms: based on my subsequent attempts for a 2nd meet, I would say "great once you get a first response". Once I heard back she was very fast and professional throughout. But it may take some good timing to get the first response.

Location: 3 minutes from North Acton Station. Nice flat. Clean shower. Clean beds.

Pics: A bit misleading but in a good way. She has a tighter bum than pics suggest. Definitely the girl in the pics. My first impression was "ok, a bit different than pics", then concluded "as good or better than the pics".

Would I visit again? Yes. I have tried. I would be more than happy to turn her into my Naughty Paris substitute (the dearly departed....Greece).

The girl: Lots of smiles. Lots of Laughs. Easy to talk with (it was 1.5 hours).

Plus+. OWO. None of that gagging sound stuff (not my bag), just deep and wet w/o teeth. Good pace. I let her know I only come once regardless, and she paced accordingly. Nice eye contact. Looked up when OWO, down when RO, and across  in mish. Overall an easy person to be around, which makes sex easy and fun. Vivacious.  Great bum. No clock watching. Breasts are pert and a handful. DFK was top flight.

Neutral: None.

Negative:  First contact is tough. I imagine she is busy.

I will add: capital S service provider.  She is very good at her job, and is light hearted. I have no idea about PSE, I went for GFE, and for GFE she is very convincing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:21:22 pm by Georgejetson »

Offline Georgejetson

Julia Spicy. Btw, switching over to the official "The Don" style guide. After my last review elicited so many questions I figure...Why reinvent the wheel? [note to admin: You may want to look at the indexing for this WG.  My AW Hotlist notes from last week show a different positive-neutral-negative ratio. I could be wrong but you may want to look)

External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, CIM, sex multiple positions, RO, fk, dfk

Price: 180 for 1.5 hours. Good VFM, especially if it takes you awhile to cum (me).

Comms: based on my subsequent attempts for a 2nd meet, I would say "great once you get a first response". Once I heard back she was very fast and professional throughout. But it may take some good timing to get the first response.

Location: 3 minutes from North Acton Station. Nice flat. Clean shower. Clean beds.

Pics: A bit misleading but in a good way. She has a tighter bum than pics suggest. Definitely the girl in the pics. My first impression was "ok, a bit different than pics", then concluded "as good or better than the pics".

Would I visit again? Yes. I have tried. I would be more than happy to turn her into my Naughty Paris substitute (the dearly departed....Greece).

The girl: Lots of smiles. Lots of Laughs. Easy to talk with (it was 1.5 hours).

Plus+. OWO. None of that gagging sound stuff (not my bag), just deep and wet w/o teeth. Good pace. I let her know I only come once regardless, and she paced accordingly. Nice eye contact. Looked up when OWO, down when RO, and across  in mish. Overall an easy person to be around, which makes sex easy and fun. Vivacious.  Great bum. No clock watching. Breasts are pert and a single handful (the size I like.  If you are into large, not here).  DFK was top flight, and volunteered often on her initiative.

Neutral: None.

Negative:  First contact is tough. I imagine she is busy.

I will add: capital S service provider.  She is very good at her job, and is light hearted. I have no idea about PSE, I went for GFE, and for GFE she is very convincing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:37:00 pm by Georgejetson »