Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - sensual morning GFE in Nottingham  (Read 2060 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £140

I love morning sex which for me means a sensual session where we take time to enjoy each other’s bodies; not overly strenuous just long slow erotic sex. Having encourage Skylah to come to Nottingham during my previous meeting with her in Leeds, I was delighted to find she was up for a 9am meeting.

Comms and Location
Sky’s comms are very good; the initial communication was via text shortly after she announced the tour on UKE and a booking was placed via AW.  It is very rare that I should ever book 3 months ahead but what the hell.  Sky contacted me via text a week before the meeting to check that I’m still on and an exchange of texts the day before to finalise.  All very simple and straight forward. 

Our meeting is a decent hotel in Nottingham city centre and the room was large with a comfortable bed.  I arrive in good time which is good job as parking close by is not too easy but I did find a place within 5 mins walk at £4.

The Girl
There are plenty of photos of Skylah on UKE and her AW profile which are accurate.  I would say that she is a curvy size 10, has large natural soft tits and a nice arse. I think she seems somewhat older than the 19 stated on her profile; maybe early 20’s.  What particularly ticks my box as far as Skylah goes are her cute looks; IMO facially she is pretty with beautiful eyes and has something of a Billie Piper look about her.

The Meeting
Having eventually parked, I text Skylah ten minutes before the scheduled time and got an immediate call back to come straight up.  Easy access through the hotel foyer and straight up the lift to her room.  On opening the door, I was greeted by Sky who was wearing a nice lingerie set, holds ups and flimsy wrap and heels, with a nice French kiss (she’s a pretty good kisser).  A few more kisses and chat about her trip to Nottingham and I was asked if I wanted to shower.  Paying the money and went for a quick freshen up.  On coming back into the room, Sky was waiting for me onto the bed.

More FK before I asked Sky to flip over onto her front so I could pay attention to the back of her neck (she likes this) and then nibble and kiss my way down her back; as I did this Sky opened her legs so I could get my tongue between her arse cheeks and her inner thighs. More soft moans indicate that I am getting a result.  Then she tells me it is my turn; onto my back and Sky kneels between my legs and delivers a good oral from tip to quite deep (not DT) and pays good attention to my balls. She makes good eye contact and all of a sudden I’m struck with the thought that this is what it was like to be Chris Evans (minus the ginger pubes and irritating manner) all those years ago.

Sex starts in CG which is very slow and deliberate and lots of eye contact and FK; she feels tight. I lift her hips upwards and with her ample tits brushing my chest start to thrust upwards. Not too hard nor too fast (this is morning sex after all).  Again, this makes Sky moan softly and start to rock her pelvis against me.  We go like this for quite a while, never breaking sweat not gasping for breath.  This brings me to my first dry cum of the day.

Into missionary which I might suggest is Sky’s preferred position given how she responds. Not overt; no drama; just gentle moans and thrusts of her hips towards me and her legs wrapped around my back and I’m getting balls deep penetration. All the while Sky is making lots of eye contact with those beautiful blues and plenty of sensual kissing.  Dry orgasm #2 and my body become hyper-sensitive to touch. Sky is amused as she strokes by butt and lower back and sees how this makes me twitch and shudder in pleasure.

I move her legs from around me to lying flat either side of me. This changes the angle of attack and she clearly loves it, remarking that no one had done this position to her before.  Moving rhythmically by rocking my hips I can feel her pussy tighten around my cock. We continue at a gentle pace and I can feel my sap rising; I have no intention of holding this one back and cum into the condom with my cock deep inside her.  We lay there for a while; Sky kissing me and searching for all the sensitive spots which give me post-cum aftershocks; she clearly enjoys the way my cock pulses inside her.

Job done we still have 10 minutes on the clock so we do what you should do post morning sex; we cuddle kiss and chat.  Eventually time is up and I wash up, dress and leave.

Summary
IMO Skylah is cute and cuddly with a nice personality, good attitude and delivers exactly the sort of vanilla, sensual, slow GFE that I like in the morning.  Her rates for Nottingham have gone up to £140 (£20 more than Leeds); at £120 she is good VFM and £140 she is playing in the territory of some very capable girls in Nottingham.  Would I go back?  Yes probably but at the £140 rate I would have to consider my options, the time of day and whether I want raunchy or sensual.

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks for the review Mike.

My 3 month wait ends tomorrow to  :)

Offline monkeybucket

Thanks for the review Mike.

My 3 month wait ends tomorrow to  :)
mine too i hope i'm in before you :D

Offline Chezzie John

mine too i hope i'm in before you :D
What's up with you Monkeybucket. Aren't you into cuckold :D

Offline HailWood

:lol:
Nowt wrong with a bit of cuckolding (so long as you aren't the cuck)  :D

Offline monkeybucket

If you wanted to watch you just needed to ask.....