Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly in the City (Canary Wharf) Bait&Switch  (Read 2570 times)

2 review(s) for Kelly in the City (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
1 review(s) for my wild side  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline freshcakes007

External Link/Members Only

Paid 100 for 30 min.

Title gives it away, I did not see this girl. Comms were fine, we agreed time, address etc. within 10 minutes by text - so far so good. I get to the place and was told to wait in the reception area where one of her friends will come and pick me up. 5 minutes later was told to get to the lifts and meet her friend, who is also on AW - External Link/Members Only.

You get the idea as essentially this is the girl I ended up punting with. Tried to explain that I expected to see someone else but the girl spoke 0 English. Anyways I decided to still go ahead as the chick had a really nice ass, even better looking than the ones on her photos. We strip down and she gives me covered oral which is actually okay with lots of tongue action. This could have actually been a positive punt if it wasn't for her shit attitude  :angry: :angry:

We started doing doggy cuz I wanted to look at that ass in its full glory, but she kept stopping and checking the condom with her hands.. What is that all about?!?! After few more minutes she actually stops and gets out of the bed thinking I was finished  :scare:. By this point I'm starting to regret even going ahead with this meet and told her to get back in bed so I can at least cum. This isn't even the worst part. Right after I popped and started to get dressed, the girl pulls out her phone and shows me a photo written in English "Can you tip me 30 pounds". I thought to myself that this girl must be crazy, I laughed it off and left as soon as I could. Really wasted my money on this ....

Offline Sinz

Sorry to hear OP, B&S are shit. Thanks for the warning.

She must be deluded to ask for too after that's awful performance.

Offline BoneToned

There are a few of these B&S ladies in the area. The way to spot them is that they're all "British" and their incall/outcall rates are identical i.e. incalls at 100/150/200/300   

For instance: External Link/Members Only

A lot of them seem to have borrowed photos from other places as well: External Link/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Yeah, I have seen all those profiles going up and some coming down quickly, the same pictures being interchanged.

I've seen this before, one SP creates multiple profiles to have a wide net and increase footfall, then B&S upon arrival. I reckon that chubby one is probably the only girl, the rest I reckon are fake.

midlandz_boy88

thanks for review, i had her on my list, was gonna travel to london to see, saved me a journey

Offline artcaddy

The strange thing is I saw the girl in the profile pics around in CW one day. I recognised her from AW as I had thought about making a booking, but didn't go for it due to no review. The pictures also clearly show she was in a well known high end block in the CW area. Do you think she is a model they hired for the pics in their flat?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:23:36 pm by artcaddy »

Offline king tarzan

The strange thing is I saw the girl in the profile pics around in CW one day. I recognised her from AW as I had thought about making a booking, but didn't go for it due to no review. The pictures also clearly show she was in a well known high end block in the CW area. Do you think she is a model they hired for the pics in their flat?

This Is 100% BULLSHIT POST
Nice try trying to get punters in to look and obviously

She is busy
She is on an outcall
She has popped out
She is sick

Fucken bollox

Only post on this bait and switch bollox for nearly 3 weeks..

I believe the OP it's bait and switch!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline artcaddy

No it isn't. Other people who have been to this well known block of flats in south quay will 100% agree with me. You can even see the billboard for a currently in construction building through the window of the 4th pic along in her gallery.

I am genuinely interested because she's very attractive and has clearly been in that block in cw. I didn't book because I thought too good to be true and then saw this b&s posy which reaffirmed my original thought.

Last time I try and get to the bottom of something here!