Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Thai massage in canterbury  (Read 2450 times)

Offline glittle

Hi All,

Has anyone seen this girl
External Link/Members Only

Very tempted, love thai ladies, enjoy massage with HE or BJ.

jordanriley

Offline glittle

Hoping to today, she is in Whitstable this week.......

Offline glittle

So went to see her today in whitstable.

Cracking little body, nice small but pert tits. face is a bit off putting. she has profile on gumtree offering massages, and friday ad and aw offering full services, and 2 phone numbers so she knows what site you came from.

Arrived, very clean place very tiny skirt, paper work sorted opted for the gumtree £30 1/2hr massage, she put a skimpy pair of shorts on as i was'nt after FS, nice crop top seethru.

I kept my pants on as it was directly on a bed no towels or anything, nice massage slipping up into my boxers and obtaining a lazy lob, turn over leg massage again hands slipping into my boxers, now thngs are happening,  opened my eyes smiled and looked her in the face - as i said it was a bit off putting, and boy did I lose interest, closed my eyes willing it to pop back up but sadly no - just a massage.

Would see her again, but may have to take a blue pill next time - after all the massage and body is cracking.

Offline pewpewpew

Give us the AW and Friday ad links please

Offline TheBossMan

What do you mean when you say "face is a bit off putting" is it rly bad?

jordanriley

what was the flat or house or area like?

Offline glittle

What do you mean when you say "face is a bit off putting" is it rly bad?

It was a bit too big for her body, a bit miserable and pit marks and moles. not for me

Offline glittle

what was the flat or house or area like?

Side street in Whitstable Oyster harbour close, new build nice clean flat.

Plenty of parking around.

Offline pewpewpew

2nd pic from the right in her adultwork gallery must be the worst airbrushing of an arse that I've ever seen

Offline TheBossMan

2nd pic from the right in her adultwork gallery must be the worst airbrushing of an arse that I've ever seen

Looks like she has a tattoo or a massive mole that she is trying to hide lol