Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleopatara97 - Stratford  (Read 3175 times)

2 review(s) for XKinKyTeenX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline dami3n

planned shopping in westfield so scouted the area a day early and found Cleo, helpfully she had 1 positive UKP hit from Miracle_drug :hi: as always UKP'ers doing Gods work :D

comms were good, nice and friendly on the phone, detailed directions and such.

sounded her out the day before and she was happy to have a brief chat about what I wanted and what time, figured I try for an earlier morning punt seeing as my last one with Sashalexx worked out amazing. she wanted an AW booking (expected this as her profile mentions 0 AW feedback) all done, confirmed and we had a few chats on whatsapp about directions and getting into the building *more on this later.

location: modern tower in stratford real close to the station ...2 minutes walk. got there in the morning and rang her, little delay but kept me informed but I still managed to take the wrong one of two entrances, realised the error quickly as *the elevators on one side only go to the lower floors. regained my bearings and had to ring her flat from the video keypad thingie for her to buzz me in, there was a guy on reception but I knew where I was going.

the girl: Cleo opened the door to a rather dark but clean spacious furnished flat, she was dressed in a mini silk dressing gown covering a black lace corset with bare titties and black crotchless panties :yahoo:, super lightskinned mixed race with a bit of thickness, thighs and arse, I knew she'd woken up not too long before the booking so maybe a tad subdued at the beginning but she was warm, and put me at ease offered a drink, she didn't ask for the fee but I set it down on the bedside when she came back with some water.

small talk as I slowly peeled off her gown, stroked and kissed them pierced tits, little FK to warm up, got me to lie down and get comfy and got into some really good OWO, some deep messy stuff, balls were not ignored, some HJ in-between but she looked like she could slurp for days, but I needed to mix in some shag so on with the rubber and mish, wanted the crotchless on and damn she's got a big bad clit, lots of dirty talk as she fired up her little vibrator on her clit as I went slow in mish, some DFK and durty talk helped things along nicely.
after a long ting I wanted to see her naked and took off her kit to reveal lots of tattoo's which I love, CG as I enjoyed the view in the mirror of her riding me, almost there so went back to OWO and she made it pop ...HJ at the magic moment, didn't CIM, got the wipes and cleaned me up

just enough time to chat as I got dressed, I reckon she's as young as the profile says, easy to talk to, witty and cute, I like. she's part time at this apparently and only incalls from time to time, air bnb here and there so only a few days in Stratford.

neutral:
felt the place was a bit too dark with the curtains drawn but the spotlights were quite bright when she tried to put them on so not great either way ...I'd rather have em on tho :cool:
no CIM ...profile says at discretion but I didn't ask, next time I will

P.S. note to self, next time be sure to hit that up in doggy!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review:

2 quick questions:

1. The perennial question as it relates to the Bubble Butt thread??

2. Difficult but is her clit abnormally large?

Ta!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Freddie Boswell

Her nationality says British; can you confirm this?
What region is her accent from?
Is she chavvy or well-spoken?

Offline dami3n

Cheers for the review:

2 quick questions:

Ta!

bit dark indoors, didn't get to doggying, didn't assess tbh ...I'll have to defer to her gallery and say probably not ...nice big booty and thick thighs probably not that bubble definition
I won't say abnormally large but larger than I've normally seen

Yep British
South West England originally but she is quite nasal in speech so I couldn't make out any regional tones, well spoken I'd say. I'm not native to these parts so I'm rubbish at calling accents one way or another.

my advice - ring her for some basic chat

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Stratford
County:   Newham
Region:   London
Nationality:   British
Orientation:   Straight
Views:   40608
Last Login:   Today
+447950586095 or 07950586095
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:23:39 am by FCB »

Offline dami3n

my earlier response was moderated for some reason.
British
south west England originally but couldn't detect an accent, she was a bit nasal but well spoken.

ring her up ask a few questions see what you think

Offline dami3n

Cheers for the review:

2 quick questions:

Ta!

1 probably not, big booty, thick thighs maybe not that bubble definition
2, not abnormal but quite bigger than normal in my limited experience

CaptainRoscoe

She’s the worst at communicating. Tried to arrange something yesterday and she completely messed up just before I was about to go. I know she’s young and inexperienced but that’s no excuse to be a complete cunt at the last minute. Avoid.  :dash: