Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Girls - Liverpool  (Read 924 times)

Offline Blue1878

Seeing a small influx of girls claiming to be from Brazil advertising on AW and VivaStreet. Pics would suggest they look to good to be true and some have decent feedback.

Having never experienced a Brazilian beauty but defo on my bucket list if anybody could suggest any experiences with any of the girls below

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

your posting these questions on the review section so have reported to ask admin to move

Offline Goldfinch

your posting these questions on the review section so have reported to ask admin to move

It's been posted in the correct section-regional punting discussions-he hasn't written a review,just asking for information.

What may be confusing you is the fact he's added A/W links which have been indexed,so all the reviews come up for them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:09:08 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Blue1878

Cheers fellow posters didn't realise until after I had posted applogies

Offline ProtocolDroid

Seeing a small influx of girls claiming to be from Brazil advertising on AW and VivaStreet. Pics would suggest they look to good to be true and some have decent feedback.

Having never experienced a Brazilian beauty but defo on my bucket list if anybody could suggest any experiences with any of the girls below

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bianca not too good to be true.

Offline Blue1878

Cheers mate just read your review, glad she is the girl in pics as that is right up my street

Offline chrishornx

Offline CoachMoyes

I saw Paola on Monday (apologies if the link doesn't work) and it is the girl in the picture. I think there's a verification pic of her if you search her on this site.

External Link/Members Only 

There used to be one called Abelle (now retired) that used to tour with Bianca and she offered pretty much the same service (No OWO). But both of them were great fucks (But I'm vanilla).

Also in real life both Poala and Abelle tits looked well better than on their profiles which look really fake on the pictures.

Offline blackburnian

I saw Paola on Monday (apologies if the link doesn't work) and it is the girl in the picture. I think there's a verification pic of her if you search her on this site.

External Link/Members Only 

There used to be one called Abelle (now retired) that used to tour with Bianca and she offered pretty much the same service (No OWO). But both of them were great fucks (But I'm vanilla).

Also in real life both Poala and Abelle tits looked well better than on their profiles which look really fake on the pictures.

Well she certainly gets about- a Brazilian but currently accessing from Poland ????

I somehow suspect she's EE (as is the entire group ) and you're touting her ?

Btw "Abelle" seems to have had a short retirement - currently in Aberdeen !

Bb
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:49:06 am by blackburnian »

Offline ProtocolDroid

and yet all her profile photos are not the same body!! A puzzle...

Not sure what makes you say that? I stand by my assessment that they're all genuine.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Well she certainly gets about- a Brazilian but currently accessing from Poland ????

Bb

Bb, I can't comment on Abelle and Paola as I've not seen them, but although I can see your argumentation I am confident that Bianca at least is Brazilian.

Offline CoachMoyes

Bb

You're probably right.

I'm new to the game so take anything I say with that in mind.