Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lil_miss_dynamite  (Read 549 times)

Offline Doc_lurv77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, I've just rang this girl as she's touring in Leeds and I've had my eye on her for a while to see if she can see me this afternoon.  I explained to her that Im disabled (I've always done this as in my early days of punting I had some bad experiences).  Her answer was she's normally ok but because she's in a hotel she's not.  confused.com

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
It may be that the room that she is using or the hotel she is using isn't very disabled friendly, but that when she is at home the accommodation she uses is fine.

Offline Tricks

If you think she is worth it, persevere and ask again, if not move on :hi:

Sounds like someone not a million miles away will help you out! So I prefer the latter.

Offline anonyorks

It may be that the room that she is using or the hotel she is using isn't very disabled friendly, but that when she is at home the accommodation she uses is fine.

I'd second this. I saw her nearly two years ago (reviewed on here I believe) and the entrance to the hotel she was in was via stairs (on the off chance she is using the same one). I'd imagine she wouldn't want you to have to get reception involved as they will surely have disabled access to avoid any difficult questions to yourself.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I'd second this. I saw her nearly two years ago (reviewed on here I believe) and the entrance to the hotel she was in was via stairs (on the off chance she is using the same one). I'd imagine she wouldn't want you to have to get reception involved as they will surely have disabled access to avoid any difficult questions to yourself.

I think I know the hotel you mean. If it is, that hotel does have disabled access if you ask, but the door isn't always open and you do have to get the hotel reception doorman to hold the door open and it takes them ages faffing. Discovered it on an outcall once with a client and it made me shake my head at how non-user friendly their solution was and it really wasn't very discrete for the client at all.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:58:09 pm by Midori »