Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham FBSM  (Read 2484 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline SolihullPunt

External Link/Members Only

Location Nice flat just off Broad St, close to Brindley Place.

Looks Not your super model type more the cute girl next door type.  Naturally pretty, I found her very attractive.

Service At the start she sits me down to chat about what I'd like- FBSM, B2B and lots of edging  :)  although she seemed disappointed that I didn't want to be spanked!

Then clothes off and onto the massage table. The massage was a not a firm one more a sensual teasing massage which was very nice.  After a short while she climbed on top and the feel of her tits and pussy rubbing on my bum and and back felt great. 

On the turn over she gave me an incredibly well administered and long hand job.  She's incredibly attentive and is she thinks your going to cum she'll either slow down or if you're really close slap your thigh or pinch your nipples.  This carried on until I could no longer hold back and had an incredibly satisfying orgasm. 

Then a no rush clean up, shower and on my way.

Offline EddieThead669

Nice review, Lola is great.
At first, when I was really close, she done the old slap the thigh thing and thought WTF...but it worked...

Offline SolihullPunt

Nice review, Lola is great.
At first, when I was really close, she done the old slap the thigh thing and thought WTF...but it worked...
Indeed, she seems to really take pride in keeping a man on the edge for as long as possible

Offline Crank

I can never get hold of her, I assumed she'd stopped working.

Offline l1mpd1ck

AW profile says on holiday

Offline DAlpine1980

As above I think she is on holiday. Did you only ring her or did you text? I found that she got back to text better