Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much?  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Zangief

Just seen this girl.

External Link/Members Only

Looks alright but £300/ hour? Says she's fully booked  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Kelsey ex ss

She's mentioned on a thread in January-profile aimed at the well heeled businessman.

Online lewisjones23

doubt fully booked in Manchester

Offline Zangief

Fuck me. How much were her prices in ss?

Online lewisjones23

£50 1/2 hour basic service

Offline Goldfinch

Once the ex ss girls go indie prices go through the roof. :wackogirl:

Offline Trotter671

Saw Kelsey a few times back in her SS days - she was v good and the top wack I paid was £80 (incl OWO & CIM). I won't be seeing her as an indy at those silly prices.

Offline CoreyTrevor

And there's no way she's 27/28 years old! I saw her a few times at SS and that must have been at least 10 years ago! She's got to be early-mid 30's, no more than that though. She was good, very good IMO, but a little on the sulky side and nowhere near worth that crazy price! I won't be spending £300 for an hour OR buying her an iPhone 7 etc.  :scare:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

goldwing1

£300
I`d expect an hour with her, then for her to clean my house and weed my garden

standoff

£300
I`d expect an hour with her, then for her to clean my house and weed my garden
[/quote
How  big are they

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw Kelsey a few times back in her SS days - she was v good and the top wack I paid was £80 (incl OWO & CIM). I won't be seeing her as an indy at those silly prices.
I tried to book her a few times as Kelsey and she was always booked solid on the day, was told to book the day before but even then couldn't get the time I wanted after work.
Did manage to book her when she came back as Chelsea but only saw her once, nice enough girl but didn't quite see what the fuss was about.
OK at £60 inc OWO but fuck paying £300

Offline cueball

Once the ex ss girls go indie prices go through the roof. :wackogirl:

That's through all the sandy smoke that has been blown up their arses.

I've yet to see one.... I'm not paying top end indie prices for a parlour style punt. I don't give a fuck how for their arses are.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's through all the sandy smoke that has been blown up their arses.

I've yet to see one.... I'm not paying top end indie prices for a parlour style punt. I don't give a fuck how for their arses are.
Not actually right, 100 not out  :drinks:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151040.0

Offline cueball

Not actually right, 100 not out  :drinks:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151040.0

Oh yeah, I forgot she's ex ss, well, ex all over the show  :D .... having said that.... not 200 an hour, just an indegestion giving 150

Offline Duke of Earl

And there's no way she's 27/28 years old! I saw her a few times at SS and that must have been at least 10 years ago! She's got to be early-mid 30's, no more than that though. She was good, very good IMO, but a little on the sulky side and nowhere near worth that crazy price! I won't be spending £300 for an hour OR buying her an iPhone 7 etc.  :scare:

I'd guess at about 29 or 30. Pretty sure she started out in about 2007, but was only about 19 or 20 then (and looked it).

Was one of the stars of Sandys in its heyday. Certainly had the best pair of tits I've ever felt,

Offline ukcum999

£300 ?! be honest i punt her when she was 19 in sandys ..then 2 years ago just before sandys closed down . she came back as another name ..got to say she was one of the best ..best pair of tit i felt and suck . i would pay £300 just to see her again . but rebacca just as great . she is only £140 an hour....

milo

This is her SS profile from July 2008.
She is listed as a "new girl" at that time. Her age is said to be "early 20's" in the profile summary, and as "just 20" in the profile text.

Just because there are some different pictures here is a slightly later profile from December 2010.

Offline Trotter671

This is her SS profile from July 2008.
She is listed as a "new girl" at that time. Her age is said to be "early 20's" in the profile summary, and as "just 20" in the profile text.

Just because there are some different pictures here is a slightly later profile from December 2010.

Nice one milo with the 'wayback machine' - an accurate description/photos of Chelsea/Kelsey back in her SS days. Also brought back memories of seeing Kerry and Lacey for me - ta v much :hi:

Online lewisjones23

Paige / Liberty / Kelsey

i'll be fucked if 3 better looking girls were ever at the same parlour at the same time than them 3

that was the golden age of Sandys IMO
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:46:46 pm by lewisjones23 »