Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sami x - Glasgow  (Read 2651 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nervous1

Saw her a few months back and had a great time.  Didn't bother leaving review as I had nothing to add to the positive reviews.  Thought she would be a safe bet after my last shit punt one month ago.  Actually thought she had disappeared since her old profile is 'Delicious Rona' or something now (since taken down) and only noticed on the day she put up a new profile.  Don't know how relevant that is.

Anyway, sent a text regarding availability with no reply.  No probs so phoned her.  Arranged meet over phone although she seemed in a bad mood giving me one word answers before hanging up (okay and yes was all I got).  Sent text 5 minutes before meet to tell me when ready.  Was still waiting at nearest bus stop a few minutes into meet so sent another text.  All I got was a '?'.  Waited another few minutes before I fucked off to plan B. 

Shit happens and if she just texted me that she couldn't go ahead I would've just left it but she didn't bother her arse.

Scunnered about the time I wasted.  Plan B was shit as well and will post review of that in a few days. Can't catch a break these days.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Jock D

[quote author=nervous1 link=topic=157806.msg1709903#msg1709903 date=1503430934

Scunnered about the time I wasted.  Plan B was shit as well and will post review of that in a few days. Can't catch a break these days.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[/quote]

Feel for you mate...it's really frustrating when you go through a bad spell...but keep reporting your duff punts as a warning to others.

As for big Sami...I haven't seen her for a long time now...but going by what I know from personal experience with her...coupled with some comments on here & the changing of profile etc...bevvy may well be at the root of the problem :drinks:

Offline myothernameis

Sexy Sami likes a good drink, and I know this has got in her way of some bookings, so just wonder if she has had a few drinks, and she is totally pissed

And seeing the booking never went through, don't think a review is required, and a negative one as well, may be neutral would have been more appropriate

Online Davey Dykes

It's his review, he can rate as seen fit. And it's welcome given the timewasting to warm others you're entering a Lottery. Personally I'd have binned it at the attitude on the phone but that's me.

Online Boinky

He made a booking and was fucked about with.

So it's both a legit booking and can be reviewed and it's a negative all day for being fucked about with.

She does like a drink so I wouldn't be surprised if he caught her pissed, with both the one word answers and clueless about his booking shortly after. Someone on here mentioned the Delicious Rona thing was Sami getting her AW account hacked (for the 2nd time, allegedly) and that's why she's got a new account with little feedback both here and on AW.

These are the "Delicios Rona" reviews which were actually Sami's, don't know if a mod or admin can change them to hers rather than whoever the hell Rona was.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6566

Also she had another, short lived profile, that I reviewed that doesn't come up related to either of the searches - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155817.0

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:39:21 am by Boinky »

Offline nervous1

Feel for you mate...it's really frustrating when you go through a bad spell...but keep reporting your duff punts as a warning to others.

As for big Sami...I haven't seen her for a long time now...but going by what I know from personal experience with her...coupled with some comments on here & the changing of profile etc...bevvy may well be at the root of the problem :drinks:

Cheers.  Think I've been just been picking the wrong ones, some through bad luck (like this) and others through stupidity (like my next review).

As for Sami then I don't really want to comment on her personal life since I don't know her, but I have had my battles with the drink as well and there's no excuse for messing people about like that.  Can't believe that she couldn't manage even a half-arsed excuse or insincere apology (which would have probably been enough for me sadly).  Just a blatant disregard for someone with honest intentions.

Sexy Sami likes a good drink, and I know this has got in her way of some bookings, so just wonder if she has had a few drinks, and she is totally pissed

And seeing the booking never went through, don't think a review is required, and a negative one as well, may be neutral would have been more appropriate

I've seen timewasters getting negative reviews on here a few times.  It's a bad experience worth sharing in my opinion.  There was also nothing 'neutral' about it.

Online Jock D

It's a Negative all day long...she accepted the booking then totally patched the guy after he travelled to her postcode. These incidents should always be highlighted to warn fellow punters.

weebawbag

Arranged meet over phone although she seemed in a bad mood giving me one word answers before hanging up (okay and yes was all I got). 

She's really racist about muslims. If you're muslim I'd steer well clear. She really did go on a fair bit but I eventually managed to stop that by filling her mouth.

nervous1?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline henry brubaker

What a load of shite

Offline Happyjose

It's his review, he can rate as seen fit. And it's welcome given the timewasting to warm others you're entering a Lottery. Personally I'd have binned it at the attitude on the phone but that's me.

+1

Negative all day long

Offline nervous1

In the interests of fairness, or incase folk think I'm out to blacken her name, Sami sent me a text apologizing for the whole thing.  Obviously got the heads up from a punter.  I accept the apology.  Not sure I'm buying that I never texted or talked her once that day and that her friend handled comms since she was unwell.  Also insisted she wasn't drunk but I never claimed she was personally.

Offered me a discount for next time too but I don't think another meet would be a good idea considering.

So we all move on.

Offline onetwentyfour

I agree, its a negative review.

Its good to know this, in the context of making a booking, as there is nothing more annoying when you are let down at the last minute.

SP's dont tolerate it, therefore why should us punters ?