Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia @Maya's Hammersmith. New girl, Avoid until better trained.  (Read 776 times)

Offline 5amtheRam

So, here we go:

I'm actually one of those who regularly go to Maya's in Hammersmith as in general- I've had good experiences.
However, today was pretty much a total write off sadly.

When: 4:15PM Tuesday 22nd August.
Where: Maya's in hammersmith.
 External Link/Members Only
The Girl: New girl on the scene- Sophia. (With anything- don't trust the photos too much)
 Face: She actually has a nice looking face, 5/6 of 10, Spanish, Almost ZERO English, VERY SAGGY Boobs and a bit of a Tummy :( :(
          They Claim her to have over 8 years of massage experience...BOLLOCKS.
Comms: All done by text and good/timely as per usual so no complaints there.
Session: 1 Hr B2B @£80 standard rate

Start:
 All was ok, got shifted into the little side room with massage table (for those who know...it's small in there), and was worried about the B2B happening as I usually like it in the Room to the Left with the Mat on the floor with the big mirrors.

Her technique is OK, pretty basic and felt like she was trained, but not trained at all. Not much oil used as all 3 of the little bottles in the heater things were pretty much empty...so...not great in that respect.

B2B was again, ok. She kind of used her boobs by leaning over the table and dragging them up and down my back. Felt kind of lazy to be honest. Almost ZERO Sensuality and ZERO CC swipes and the very occasional super light ball play etc. Not. Good.  :( :(

On the flip, more of the same- now usually at Maya's B2B would be fully nude: Sophia kept her knickers on with no sign of her removing them and to be honest,I didn't mind as her body is not that great.

For the finish, again with the lack of oil etc and her lack of technique- and the fact that I was simply bored, I just concentrated hard on finishing. Again, not great. *sad face emoji

In all,
 Until she gets used to how things run and gets better I will NOT be re booking her at least.

Plus, Come September Maya (who's my favourite as she offers a very good massage etc) will be increasing her Prices by £20. So ontop of the new pricing a Normal 1 hr B2B will be £100 with her, so sadly, I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon- which is a shame.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:03:07 pm by 5amtheRam »

Offline xa2xie

Thanks for the review.

So ontop of the new pricing a Normal 1 hr B2B will be £100 with her, so sadly, I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon- which is a shame.

It's a shame Maya don't have a special pricing system for regular customers. She will lose a few of them, including me.

Offline Parking

The price increase will definitely put me off, the girls are quite average and at £100 there are far better choices. At £80 was alright for plan b but I won't be back anytime soon.

Offline jichael mackson

I browsed that ad this morning and could tell she had a pair of saggy old milkers from the picture - could imagine what the rest of her was like from there. Gutted for you mate, sorry you took the hit.