Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarakate........ Do your research before booking  (Read 2594 times)

DarthDingler

External Link/Members Only

I almost made a mistake today but thankfully dodged a bullet. I missed a booking slot today with Sarakate but managed to get one tomorrow. She's well reviewed and her prices are spot on. I thought I'd hit the jackpot as I was looking to podge a hard body gym bird. Thankfully I didn't get today and I found out before tomorrow's booking that she's a post op TS.

The problem I have is that nowhere on her profile does it advise this!!  :dash: Its not something I'm interested in experiencing so personally I'd like to know before I book. Bullet dodged however if it's your thing she's only here until Thursday and has great reviews so fill your boots.

Offline cueball

There has already been chatter on here about this one being a post op.

Good on you for doing your legwork on ukp.

Always worth doing a quick search on here

DarthDingler

There has already been chatter on here about this one being a post op.

Good on you for doing your legwork on ukp.

Always worth doing a quick search on here

It was a last minuet rushed kind of thing. I know the gym types can look a little masculine but for me that's something that should really be disclosed on the profile. There's clearly some photoshop going on too

Offline munterhunter

I spotted her profile and noted she sometimes visits my home town. She was in Leeds very recently and I very nearly booked an hour. A Post Op TS really doesn't appeal to me and it's wrong of her in my view not to mention this on her AW profile. If a TS or Post Op TS floats your boat then fair play but it does nothing for me and it would be great to have the information on a profile to make an informed choice.
Needless to say thanks to UKP bullet dodged and she's off the 'to do list"

DarthDingler

I spotted her profile and noted she sometimes visits my home town. She was in Leeds very recently and I very nearly booked an hour. A Post Op TS really doesn't appeal to me and it's wrong of her in my view not to mention this on her AW profile. If a TS or Post Op TS floats your boat then fair play but it does nothing for me and it would be great to have the information on a profile to make an informed choice.
Needless to say thanks to UKP bullet dodged and she's off the 'to do list"

My feelings exactly and the reason for my post. I'm glad we both found out before it was too late.

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Thought she looked well built! (But thought it was all gym work.) Had my eye on this one too, but will give her a swerve

DarthDingler

Thought she looked well built! (But thought it was all gym work.) Had my eye on this one too, but will give her a swerve

Again spot on comment and my feelings exactly. I've no issue with what she is/was but it really should be on her profile.

Offline sweetsatisfaction

I agree. No issue either, but it must also be better for her if people know beforehand rather than discover at the meet.

Offline munterhunter

I do a bit of punting in the North West she's currently on tour in Liverpool so her profile popped up in a search. There are a couple of photos taken from the side or at an angle where the jawline looks a bit masculine! As previously stated I have nothing against post op trannies or pre op or the people who enjoy fucking them (whatever floats your boat) just wouldn't want to punt with one myself. If she is indeed a post op I don't understand why she doesn't say so on her profile.
I read o postcon this thread where a guy asked her and she came back with "You have zero credibility because you have no feedback" WTF? I'd say hiding the fact you're a post op TS and the punter finding out after or being discussed on forums like this is more damaging in terms of credibility than having no feedback.

Offline mm86

External Link/Members Only

I mean, that's a man's arse right there.

Also kinda looks like the mum from Malcolm in the middle..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Also kinda looks like the mum from Malcolm in the middle..

FFS my cuppa tea just flew all over. Haven't laughed that hard in ages.  :D :D

Offline Boxerhull

What the.....I wouldn't even if it paid me lol

Offline One Eyed Snake

Go give him a try you might enjoy.

DarthDingler

+1

Offline mm86

:hi:  I'm here all week folks..