Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy busty Ashley- Preston  (Read 1374 times)

12 review(s) for curvy busty ashley (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rjp334

Type: Incall
Fee: £110
Length: 1 hour
Link: External Link/Members Only

Booked a couple of weeks ago and in the lead up to the punt comms were good and she always promptly replied. Got outside the place and after a quick phonecall I was in. The place was a little flat above a shop about 5 mins from the city centre easy to get to and it wasnt too bad

Physically I would say she's older than her profile states, I'd hazard a guess at late 40s at least but she has a nice firm arse and a big pair of tits. She is on the bigger side though but she carries it well..

Once paperwork was sorted on arrival jumped in the shower and was offered a drink. Bit of small talk beforehand but she was nice and friendly. Onto the action I'm quite vanilla so just wanted a GFE which she provided with loads of DFK all the way through which was amongst the best I've ever had. Round 1 consisted of OWO, tit sucking, and RO which she seemed to get into. Then moved onto cowgirl and doggy where I came in the bag. Round 2 was more of the same but asked her to finish me with a BJ which she did and I came on her tits.

All in all a very good booking and I'll definitely return.