Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girl 69 , Paisley  (Read 3553 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only
£70 h/h.

Caught up with Nicky very recently , having first seen her a number of months ago. Most people will know that Nicky is into the BDSM scene etc. , and has been reviewed at that end of the scale.
I ain't into anything that extreme but I fancied a bit of deep throat , hair pulling and spanking.
Fck me , I got all of that and then some.

Comms. Perfect - email then texts to arrange a convenient time.
Flat. Excellent - cheap pay and display nearby and huge bedroom with a few mirrors nicely placed. Shower before and after if req. Cold and hot drinks offered before and after.

Nicky's profile is honest and true. She's a curvy size 12 , age and height seem accurate to me. Dressed in kinky heels , stockings , suspenders , bra and dress that barely covered her ass.

The time flew by in a blur of deep , deep throat and gagging. Followed by some toy play , RO , squirting and head off the bed throat fucking. Couple of times I thought "I'll let the girl up for air....." , Nope - she pulled my arse further in and gagged some more.
Onto (covered) sex in multiple positions where Nicky came time and time again. All the while with some hair pulling , spanking , name calling , slapping and choking.

A CIM / facial finale in front of the mirror was a perfect horny ending.

I realised I was a little over time and offered to "wash n go". Nicky insisted I had a shower , and offered me a drink again. So clearly , you get your full allocated time with this girl.

A clear positive with a very horny , sexy , dirty , naughty as Fuck Scottish girl.

:hi:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:10:41 am by mavgoose »

mavgoose

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:10:13 am by mavgoose »

Offline daneeboy

External Link/Members Only
£70 h/h.

Caught up with Nicky very recently , having first seen her a number of months ago. Most people will know that Nicky is into the BDSM scene etc. , and has been reviewed at that end of the scale.
I ain't into anything that extreme but I fancied a bit of deep throat , hair pulling and spanking.
Fck me , I got all of that and then some.

Comms. Perfect - email then texts to arrange a convenient time.
Flat. Excellent - cheap pay and display nearby and huge bedroom with a few mirrors nicely placed. Shower before and after if req. Cold and hot drinks offered before and after.

Nicky's profile is honest and true. She's a curvy size 12 , age and height seem accurate to me. Dressed in kinky heels , stockings , suspenders , bra and dress that barely covered her ass.

The time flew by in a blur of deep , deep throat and gagging. Followed by some toy play , RO , squirting and head off the bed throat fucking. Couple of times I thought "I'll let the girl up for air....." , Nope - she pulled my arse further in and gagged some more.
Onto (covered) sex in multiple positions where Nicky came time and time again. All the while with some hair pulling , spanking , name calling , slapping and choking.

A CIM / facial finale in front of the mirror was a perfect horny ending.

I realised I was a little over time and offered to "wash n go". Nicky insisted I had a shower , and offered me a drink again. So clearly , you get your full allocated time with this girl.

A clear positive with a very horny , sexy , dirty , naughty as Fuck Scottish girl.

:hi:
Great review Mavgoose, I have been so looking forward to seeing Nicky, sounds right up my street. Just can't manage a time that suits.

Offline Micky5633

Nice mav she is dynamite. Money well spent

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed, Nicky is all you say, and more, Mav.
I'm seeing her this week, having arranged what I hope will be an intense BDSM session.
One thing you omitted to mention; she is a most friendly and pleasant person. Genuine, too; what you see is what you get.

Offline Jd0039

I'd totally agree this lady is one of those rare finds. She genuinely enjoys herself alway happy and can be a filthy bitch if you get her in the right mood.

Offline daneeboy

Wow I am seeing this gorgeous woman next week, so looking forward to it.

Offline Kornam68

Guys. I've tried to arrange an Incall with her but there is no mob number on her advert?

Offline perfect 10

Guys. I've tried to arrange an Incall with her but there is no mob number on her advert?
Its on her AW profile page

Offline billyoral

Her number is showing as an 0151 number that is a Liverpool land line
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

jollygiant

You normally have to email her first to arrange a meeting. 

Offline de005

Met GG a few days ago ...seen her lots and this was by far the best visit I `ve had with her ( everyone has been great )

She`s one of the best I`ve seen and can`t wait till next time

Offline tazman1002001

Ive been meaning to see her but just haven't got round to it.... Her nipples look amazing are they as good in real life?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline daneeboy

Can't wait to see this girl on Monday.

Offline raymcfarland

She is truly awesome. Wish I'd known how rough she likes it before my meet. I opted for GFE (which was totally amazing all the same). Circumstances dictate that I have had to "lay low" for a while. She is fully aware of why this is. But if ever I need to get hard in a hurry, I just think of her enthusiasm and awesome body. If there is a next time, I intend to be less respectful and give it her somewhat harder. She is truly the best.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

hardtoplease

Can't wait to see this girl on Monday.

Leave some for me daneeboy, I'm booked for a session next week as well  :drinks:

I think Nicky will soon be rolling in a mix of cash and spunk after this review  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline daneeboy

Leave some for me daneeboy, I'm booked for a session next week as well  :drinks:

I think Nicky will soon be rolling in a mix of cash and spunk after this review  :thumbsup: :yahoo:
will do randy, I think Nicky could do both of us without breaking sweat lol.