Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX FILTHY SOFIA XX - Euston  (Read 648 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

In central (Euston) for work and once I had wrapped things up decided to avoid the rush hour public transport rugby scrum by chilling in a bar for a bit. Before I knew it out came the punting phone for a quick search as to who was like 10/15 mins away from me. Up popped this young lady in my search and I thought fuck yeah I'll have a piece of that!

Comms

Made the call but got no answer. Less than 10 secs later a text was sent with what time would I like to book. Assumed pimp/maid handling coms so messaged back giving a window and duration. Time and duration agreed via text. Doubled checked services available and if the pics on the profile are indeed her. Response was no extra charges all inclusive and 100% her. Address sent and as luck would have it was literally across the road from my watering hole. That old adage springs to mind - "when things are to good to be true inevitably they always are".

Chain hotel 2-3 mins walk from Euston station so no issues re safety etc.

Price

£120 - 60 mins: Agreed FK, OWO, Sex ,CIM

The meet/Non-Meet

At my appointed time I message the WG to say I am here (albeit I was still in the bar). A reply came back saying give me 15 mins, I'll make it up to you. I assumed back-to-back or overrun. So carried on chilling.

20 mins after the meet time I heard nothing back so made a call but got no answer and with beer now finished decided fuck this no big deal so boarded the train home. Didn't bother texting to say I was going home.

45 mins after the appointment time a text popped up asking me how long do I want to stay for????... I am now laughing to myself but decide to reply and say 1 hour.

Maid/Pimp responds by saying okay give me 5 mins. I don't bother responding to this give me 5 more mins.

60 mins after appointment time a text pops up saying come now I am ready!!!... I leave it for a bit before texting back "come where what is your room number". No reply.

5 mins later a message pops up with the room number.

I do not respond and the pimp/maid does not chase me asking where are you, why are you not outside my room door et al.

Had I still been there I have no idea who would have opened the door to me prob a pensioner on a day trip to London  :(

Rating/Conclusion/Return

We know this is a risky hobby in terms of time, scammers et al and on this occasion no time was lost by me and there was not great urge to bust a nut so no big deal. That said I would have been livid had I travelled to see this WG so chaps this is another one book at your peril.

0/10

Return? Got to be joking :dash:

Offline Sinz

Came across her profile today, but did not take the plunge.

Thanks for the warning OP.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I made a thread dedicated to this problem: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157373.msg1707560#msg1707560.

The lady you wanted to see lives in North America.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline peter purves

Usually, I would say sorry to hear mate!

However, there is a discussion in the Bubble Butt thread suggesting that this WG may be utilising false pics  :unknown:

So maybe a blessing in disguise  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

sean70

Usually, I would say sorry to hear mate!

However, there is a discussion in the Bubble Butt thread suggesting that this WG may be utilising false pics  :unknown:

So maybe a blessing in disguise  :thumbsup:

Indeed the fake pics is one thing but the most worrying thing is after giving out the room number there is no chasing. Have punted many girls using hotels and once the room number is issued if your not knocking on the door within a minute or two they start calling or texting you. With that in mind I have to assume was the WG ever there or does she even exist? On the train I was thinking prob a mumsnet taking revenge!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks chaps as this charlatan somehow appeared on my HL. Now on my blacklist.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Indeed the fake pics is one thing but the most worrying thing is after giving out the room number there is no chasing. Have punted many girls using hotels and once the room number is issued if your not knocking on the door within a minute or two they start calling or texting you. With that in mind I have to assume was the WG ever there or does she even exist? On the train I was thinking prob a mumsnet taking revenge!

Just out of interest are the pics false, and/or did you go to the punt expecting not to see the WG in the pics??

Haha, you are correct about WGs calling 'Where are you?'. I usually find that ironic after the amount of time they have 'stood me up' as such.

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

sean70

Just out of interest are the pics false, and/or did you go to the punt expecting not to see the WG in the pics??

Haha, you are correct about WGs calling 'Where are you?'. I usually find that ironic after the amount of time they have 'stood me up' as such.

Cheers!!

tbh had I not been in Euston I doubt I would have taken the chance I mean an extensive likes list on an all inclusive basis for £120 with a booty like that hmmm simply to good to be true and so it proved. Had the room number been given on time I would have went however I prepared myself if it wasn't the girl but a B&S and was not to my liking and the services I wanted were not as agreed I would walk. It was an opportunistic punt aka my brain was in total control rather than my cock. I have to conclude this was a mumsnet or some other WG taking revenge on an unsuspecting punter as all genuine WGs would have rung/text my phone off asking where the fuck are you!