Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle Thai massage  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Bg1990

Anyone been to Reun Thai massage in jesmond and know if they do extras.

Offline maxxblue

Yes, I know if they do extras.

Offline Bg1990

Do you have to ask them or do they offer?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, I know if they do extras.

Funny that max, I also know if they do or not    :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Aye funny that like

Look mate you're not doing yourself any favours here, we all have to start somewhere but this is a site to share information on. Someone has had to go to every place you've asked about and find out if they do extras, they then post the info on here for the benefit of others.

Use the search function and read about other's experiences or go yourself, find out about extras and report the results here. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:35:51 pm by daviemac »

Offline Bg1990

Yes I get that It was my first post since I've signed up and was getting used to site. Thought the whole point was to ask  people for information and to give advice  not be funny with people.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes I get that It was my first post since I've signed up and was getting used to site. Thought the whole point was to ask  people for information and to give advice  not be funny with people.

Not sure what more advice you can be given,   :unknown:   but you do have to at least try and help yourself, we aren't here to wipe you arse for you.

Even if you didn't know about the search function you could at least read some of the threads you're asking questions on. You asked about Nikki and the answer was only 1 page back. 

Have a look around the site and see how it works, see how others ask about things, you might just find some quite helpful people as a result.