Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 1025 times)

TopCatz999

I'm sure it has been asked before, but trawling through the previous posts nothing leaps out at me, so.... don't shoot me down in flames but for my first venture into punting, would you recommend:

a) go for the one that really appeals most - in my case, I think I'm drawn to the younger AWs in case it is a one time only experience
b) look for the more experienced AW who can help me get over first time nerves

I guess you wouldn't advice admitting to the lady in question that this is a first time?

All advice welcome!

Offline PleadInsanity

I'm sure it has been asked before, but trawling through the previous posts nothing leaps out at me, so.... don't shoot me down in flames but for my first venture into punting, would you recommend:

a) go for the one that really appeals most - in my case, I think I'm drawn to the younger AWs in case it is a one time only experience
b) look for the more experienced AW who can help me get over first time nerves

I guess you wouldn't advice admitting to the lady in question that this is a first time?

All advice welcome!

You should pick the type of girl you like that offers the services you want then browse UKP for reviews of her (take little notice of the AW ones). If she is a good SP then I see no issue with advising her that it is your first time.
Have you been on AW and hotlisted any?

As mentioned above from Happyjose, this will help you answer most questions even ones you did'nt know to ask about yet ;): External Link/Members Only

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

"Young" or "experienced" doesn't have to be an either/or choice.  Young ones are very popular and become experienced very quickly!  One who starts as a newbie at 18 will be a competent pro at 19.

Offline NoStringsFun

As long as they have good reviews on here go with whatever you fancy at the time.

TopCatz999

Thank you both for your quick reply and direction and advice. Yes, I have built up a list on AW but will also follow the tips on the Wiki.  I am blind, and did not even check that such a thing existed.

Wish me luck!

Gulp.

Offline PleadInsanity

It might be worth choosing a well reviewed SP for your first punt. A good SP will make you feel comfortable and at ease quite quickly so don't worry.

Post up a link for your AW choices and/or the areas you want to punt in and we may be able to offer a little more guidance.

Offline Steely Dan

Of those, mathematically it is  annabelle babygirl.  3 pos no neu or neg.  A part timer, so not easy to book though.  Nicolestar next from those.

TopCatz999

Crikey

I don't know how you manage to get a punt!

I took the advice, did a lot of research, found other options in quite a wide ranging area and ended up with a list of 10 likely WGs to contact

2 told me I couldn't punt without AW feedback, which I understand
1 told me to ring on the day (I'm looking at having a go in a couple of weeks)

the other 7 don't respond - is that normal?  Should I increase the number of options and look further afield to have any chance of getting my first punt?

Offline NoStringsFun

if you have a day in mind try a few on the day and availability. Text or call them.