Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxxx Worcestershire  (Read 2419 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online MarkyMarkSolihull1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contact Details: Contacted Charly with various dates and times so that we could meet. Agreed on a date and time. She asked if I could ring her to finalize the details. After the call she texted me her address details. Quick look on Google Maps and I could see where I was going. Has her text stated if you followed the postcode, you would end up at a church. Well as I only wanted to pray at the alter of Charly, rather than pray to God.

Venue: Charly lives in a quiet country retreat, a fairly big old farmhouse. Directions were spot on, and I had no trouble finding it at all.

Meeting: As I pulled up outside the house, I saw Charly answer the door, looking very sexy, and very sexily dressed in a basgue and suspenders. She looked slightly different to her pictures, at first I could not put my finger on it, but I realized she had a beaming smile, all her pictures are looking sexy and sultry. Invited into the downstairs lounge, offered a drink, which I accepted. I was asked to leave the donation on the table whilst she fetched the drink. Then she took my hand and invited me upstairs to the bedroom, she told me to be careful as the farmhouse as some very low doorways. Into the bedroom, I was asked if I was nervous, I was, not to worry I was told as I was going to enjoy it. She helped me undress, and then I undressed her. A magnificent site was before me. She told me she liked kissing, cuddling and caressing, who was I to refuse. She then took my hand and led to me to the shower. I had opted for the Nuru Massage, and we had to get our bodies wet before this. What a wonderful sexy shower, as we soaped each others bodies. A quick dry down and I was offered a monogrammed dressing gown to stay warm as I was led to a different room for the massage. Removed the dressing gown and laid face down on the bed so that the Nuru could begin. I have had a few Nuru's before, but this did not compare to any of them, this was the best I have ever had. Just feeling her body glide over mine was sensational. On to my back, and the pleasure continued. She then started on some OWO, and without doubt, she has got a great technique. This was the best oral I have ever had. I asked if I could give her some oral, which she readily agreed. A lovely sweet pussy, and my tongue and myself really enjoyed it. Charly enjoyed it I hope, as she came and squirted at least 3 times. Back on to my my back for more body gliding. Moved into a 69 and more cumming and squirting on Charly's part. Even squirting into my face. I was asked if I needed a condom. I did. On with the condom, she rode me cowgirl style, before both of us came again. Back into the shower to remove the gel. Both of us sensually touching each others bodies. Then Charly went off to make a cup of tea. We chatted whilst we drank the tea, and then it was time to leave, with a wonderful warm feeling and a smile on both of our faces. Definitely one of this years highlights.

Cost: £275 for 2 hours. The higher cost is for the Nuru. GFE is slightly cheaper.

Offline EddieThead669

Nice one MarkyMark,

I have looked at Charly a few times and thought....well I not sure.
I am not one for larger ladies.
Does she carry the weight well or even lost a few pounds?
Sorry to be so blunt, here btw.

Online MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Her profile pictures are very accurate. She is not slim or overweight in my opinion she carries a few extra pounds but nothing excessive. I prefer a more curvy lady rather than some stick insect.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Hi Wicker

Saw Charly myslef a few months back. Would agree that she is an excellent punt. I'd also say that she carries the weight well. Well built, but not flabby, in my opinion

Dirty Lad

Ill second that Grumpy 👍👍👍👍👍

Offline Charlie Chalk

I'll third it  :thumbsup:

Only downside is trying to book her, seems like you need to book a week in advance.