Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: decadentlyDEElicious - Ultimate DT Experience  (Read 2338 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Shagalott

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services
OWO
Face/Throat fuck
CIM/CIT ("Cum in throat")
Swallow
Penetration (Protected)
DFK / Anal (I turned it down - A-level offered as an extra)

Price
£60 for half hour (no extras)

Comms
Prompt text message + calls. I was very skeptical having read some of the previous reviews and had a plan B lined up in case I was made to wait around. I was surprised that she was in regular contact providing directions and messaged to check if i was ok getting there. Quiet day maybe? But pleasantly surprised. If anything, I was travelling in from Ashford, Kent and was quite late and she didn't get irritated. Seemed be quite understand on the phone and text saying things like "Dont worry", "Just let me know when you reach "Archway" etc. I did take a bottle of rose (her pref) for my lateness and for her being so nice on the phone.

5 minutes bus journey from Archway or 10-12 min walk from Highgate Easy enough to find using Google Maps.

The Girl vs. Pictures
Very skinny! No boobs, well a bit of 'loose skin' where boobs should've been. Sounds harsh, I know but thats the best way i can describe it. No arse. So pretty much one dimensional. The closest photo would be the face photo in the free gallery where she is lying back on a white pillow. You can see she was pretty before she got into the drugs. It did help going in with a mindset that I was just there for the face fucking and the body did not matter. But the attitude, spot on. Very friendly, very keen to please.

Requests
While texting to confirm booking, I requested party make up (as I pretty much always do). She said she would but majority of the makeup was done while I was in the room sipping the wine (rose) I got her. It was a bit weird but it did not count towards the 30 mins I booked. Not a clock watcher, thats for sure. I was there for over an hour although paid for only 30mins! :coolgirl:

The Meet
I like to be a bit descriptive here. I was buzzed in (asked not to ring the bell), straightaway and asked to come to the first floor. There were 2 doors and I wasn't sure which one it was. So tried calling her. She missed my first ring but then opened the door by the time I could dial her number again. Wait straight into her room, which was pretty messy. Didn't seem dirty, just stuff everywhere. She apologised but thanked me for the wine I brought along. She promptly got 2 glasses and poured us a glass each. As i was stood there, she played videos of her DT on her laptop. These were short clips taken on her phone and she wanted me to have a preview of her DT services. You could tell that she was a bit under the influence. Anyway, 5 mins later, makeup done, clothes off and she got chatting about how I found her profile and how I heard about her DT services. I confirmed it was many DT and CIM I was after. She confirmed I could CIT (if thats even an acronym).

Deep Throat / Face Fucking
Definitely deserves its very own section. Her OWO/DT/Face-fucking is one of the best ones I have received, deep! Nearly swallowed by balls as well. A lot of attention to the balls. She can take some pounding in her throat. I had her lie on her back at the edge of the bed and pounded away in her mouth the way I would fuck pussy but she didn't even flinch. No gag-reflex and she would be very proactive in making sure the tempo never went down. After about 20 mins of non-stop DT, I wanted to up the action and fuck the really tight pussy I was fingering. So on with the johnny and in the CG. She is tight! But... now I had the full view of her face and the tits (if i can call it that) and I was starting to lose excitement. It was a put-off tbf. So back to DT and we carried on for maybe another 30 mins, stopping intermittently to change positions. I was a bit tipsy which probably delayed my cumming early. Also, the aggressive DT and FF was starting to hurt a little bit. There is a slight bit of tooth involved in the DT, which I mentioned and things did improve. Finally lying back, I wanked off and kept slapping the dick on her tongue and when I was ready, I took her head and pushed it down all the way and she just stayed there till i emptied my load in her throat. She just stayed there and took it. I felt a bit guilty that I may have choked her in the process but she never complained. Checked the time and it was over an hour by then since I came in. So very good VFM for my 60 quid.

She saw me off to the door, thanked me again for the rose and off I went.

Overall
Pretty satisfied with the service and attitude. Went there with hopes pretty high, punt started a bit shaky but it was turned around pretty quickly and I was pretty satisfied with the final outcome. But she desperately needs to put on weight. So if you are not into thin women, then she is definitely not for you. But if you like DT, then this is one punt you want to try out.

Would I visit again: Looks are quite important to me. But DT was good. So maybe a Plan C

Offline Paris69

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline East London boy

Seen this girl before paid £60 30 min was there 90 minutes got on the bed told me to get on front massage i said no I want to rim u if that's ok 👍 30 minutes or a very Deep intensive rim job stop now and then to tell me how much she likes to do and was it ok after this ft lots of ball sucking cum down her throat time up no did the same again will I go back fuck yes  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Seen this girl before paid £60 30 min was there 90 minutes got on the bed told me to get on front massage i said no I want to rim u if that's ok 👍 30 minutes or a very Deep intensive rim job stop now and then to tell me how much she likes to do and was it ok after this ft lots of ball sucking cum down her throat time up no did the same again will I go back fuck yes  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would be better in a separate review.