Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "hornyboredbitch43" - Anyone met her?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline ir34

"hornyboredbitch43"

Apparently a Submissive, although not much in profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline kingkong69

She looks rough also not clear about her services..

Offline Taggart

In all my years, had just 2 decent punts in Lincoln. One a WG touring who is off AW at present, and the other was this one to an apartment I'd rented for a couple of nights in Lincoln - External Link/Members Only   She's actually a quite pleasing fck, or was when I saw her 3-4 years back.

Saw a WG in Grantham, block of council flats next to Asda, was bait & switch, average fck, good BJ but the B&S was a bit of a piss take - and she whiffied a bit of ciggies....
Always fancied this one - External Link/Members Only - until I realised her partner sits in the hotel bathroom while you bang her...Noooooo.

Otherwise Lincolnshire is flat, dull and boring with the usual crop of touring Romanians. It's like the last bastion of punting. You are better off driving to Nottingham.

Offline ir34

Notts is dry mate, for the types I usually go for, average looking, older, and sub. I have emailed her, let's see.

Offline ir34

Just wanted to update...still waiting for reply.

Also, from this one.

External Link/Members Only

No replies yet.

Offline ir34

Update on the second one, replied, but not interested in outcall, but profile clearly states outcall only...so complete time waster. Shame, cause she has great boobs.