Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young, curvy and busty  (Read 1790 times)

Eleaya

Anyone know of some young, curvy and busty ladies in Sheffield?

Online scutty brown

from your photo looks like you'd fit the bill yourself
- except for "young"

You looking for lesbyfriends?

James999

Are you a fat one?

Eleaya

from your photo looks like you'd fit the bill yourself
- except for "young"

You looking for lesbyfriends?

Yes haha or for my partner to have some fun with

James999

Are you a fat one?

Eleaya why report the above as abuse, I simply asked you a question, I have not called you a fat desperate old minger or anything like that a simple polite question  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Are you a fat one?

The silly cow has reported you for being abusive.       :D :cool: :D

Eleaya

The silly cow has reported you for being abusive.       :D :cool: :D

Wow you can tell that you guys don't get any

James999

More likely that it's you who's lacking the action, and thus you try and tout on here, now put down the cake and get down the gym  :music:

Eleaya

More likely that it's you who's lacking the action, and thus you try and tout on here, now put down the cake and get down the gym  :music:

I simply asked a question, and you two desperate old men had to comment trying to prove your so-called masculinity. No wonder you both have to pay for it, because you wouldn't be able to get it for free. Oh yeah? im a size 8/10? So your point is invalid.

James999

The silly cow has reported you for being abusive.     

Shouldn't that be the silly fat cow  :hi:

James999

I simply asked a question, and you two desperate old men had to comment trying to prove your so-called masculinity. No wonder you both have to pay for it, because you wouldn't be able to get it for free. Oh yeah? im a size 8/10? So your point is invalid.

I didn't make a point I asked a question you daft bint  :dash:

And why get upset at being asked if you're fat if you are not, post your AW link and lets have a look at you then  :music:

vw

They are not booking you thats for sure, they cannot be that desperate.

Eleaya

I didn't make a point I asked a question you daft bint  :dash:

And why get upset at being asked if you're fat if you are not, post your AW link and lets have a look at you then  :music:

Why? Because men always assume that a women who talks back has to be fat, and you guys are just pathetic.
Makes me wonder why these girls accept your bookings, they must be on crack and completely broke.
I'm not a working girl? Not all women do that, some are after s little bit of fun

James999

The silly cow has reported you for being abusive.     

:lol: :lol: the daft bitch has reported you now as well  :lol:

Online scutty brown

Eleaya
Nice ass, looks fuckable. I'd like to ream it
Whats your name on Adultwork or Vivastreet?

Eleaya

Eleaya
Nice ass, looks fuckable. I'd like to ream it
Whats your name on Adultwork or Vivastreet?

I'm not a working girl, sorry

James999

Why? Because men always assume that a women who talks back has to be fat,

Are you retarded?

You didn't "talk back" you posted a message and I asked if you were fat, simple as that, look above its plain to see.

You clearly have one fucked up attitude towards men, thus your dusty phone  :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

I'm not a working girl, sorry

Want to start? Everyone has a first time

Eleaya

Are you retarded?

You didn't "talk back" you posted a message and I asked if you were fat, simple as that, look above its plain to see.

You clearly have one fucked up attitude towards men, thus your dusty phone  :sarcastic:

I love men, just not low I.Q rejected specimen. Plenty of men on this site are great and will help, then there are people like you who must have some sort of disability, mentally and physically.
Do working girls often reject you? Is that why you have to comment and try and be all tough? Haha
You're pathetic

Eleaya

Want to start? Everyone has a first time

I'll pass, thank you though

James999

I love men, just not low I.Q rejected specimen. Plenty of men on this site are great and will help, then there are people like you who must have some sort of disability, mentally and physically.
Do working girls often reject you? Is that why you have to comment and try and be all tough? Haha
You're pathetic

So you are a pro$$ie, and one with issues and attitude, don't hate men just because you rely on us  :sarcastic:

As for pro$$ies rejecting me, not happened yet  :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 04:38:28 pm by James999 »

Eleaya

So you are a pro$$ie, and one with issues and attitude, don't hate men just because you rely on us  :sarcastic:

As for pro$$ies rejecting me, not happened yet  :D
Wow you truly are retarded. Can you not read? I clearly stated that I'm not a working girl? I rely on no man.
Like I said, they must be on crack or broke to need to see you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Tick Tok you dozy bitch.    :hi:

Now report that.    :hi:

James999

I'll pass, thank you though

How are your complaints to Admin going?

I've not had a reprimand for asking if you're fat, has Admin come back to you with an update?

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Wow you truly are retarded. Can you not read? I clearly stated that I'm not a working girl? I rely on no man.

Not defending James here, but please stop cultivating certain stereotypes of working girls. A lot of us are not on crack or broke and no matter how people present on the internet, they might be lovely in person and good clients.

You will end up banned if you carry on insulting the people you are asking for advice from.

vw

Tick Tok you dozy bitch.    :hi:

Now report that.    :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and she did

Offline myothernameis

:lol: :lol: the daft bitch has reported you now as well  :lol:

3 reports: Abusive

You all know what coming, bye bye Eleaya..........

Offline Paris69

So; you're unemployed then eh (not a working girl you said; or did you just mean you're not a prossie?)

'I rely on no man". Really?   Your GP/Dentist etc etc...
Everyone rely's on people of the opposite sex in some element of their lives.
Say what you mean - you're not reliant on a man for ££. You're independently wealthy - or your employer is a woman.

I think you're talking shit tbh and trying to sound superior/intelligent.

If you really were intelligent you wouldn't be on this site looking for an abuse exchange.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

James999

I got reported for asking if she was fat  :sarcastic:

Jimmys in the lead (at the moment) 2 - 1  :thumbsup:

Eleaya

Not defending James here, but please stop cultivating certain stereotypes of working girls. A lot of us are not on crack or broke and no matter how people present on the internet, they might be lovely in person and good clients.

You will end up banned if you carry on insulting the people you are asking for advice from.

I wasn't stereotyping working girls, I was just saying with the way he is speaking the girls seeing him must be crazy. Would you really want to see a punter who is abusive online?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Three so far, maybe Admin is having his lunch.     :hi:

Offline Weyoun

I've not had a reprimand for asking if you're fat, has Admin come back to you with an update?

Admin himself had reported her earlier today for being a daft attempt at touting and now shes spouting off. Sorry love its not that type of site. Strange thing is she signed  up in June and has waited 2 months before starting a random thread.

Offline myothernameis

That's a big arse you have Eleaya  :D :D :D :D

Offline monstar

Thank you x

You're in scutty brown!  :sarcastic:

Make contact quick, lights out here for her very soon  :wackogirl:  :bomb:

LICKER99

Maybe, just maybe, had the OP done her own research on AW using the very easy to use filters, she would have narrowed down her choices herself.

Then posted on here for advice about her particular choices, and a brief reason why she needed an SP.

None of the above is difficult at all. AW is plastered all over this forum.

Then the thread may have progressed in a totally different way. BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SOME EFFORT YOURSELF !!!

Oh and I'm male OP, so feel free to flame me if my opinion doesn't meet with your lofty approval.

Offline cueball

Never let it be said I'm sexist.

Seeing as you've not actually done any searches and you obviously want me to help.

And help I shall my dear, help I shall.

First up this little steel worker, stainless I'm sure you'll agree....
 External Link/Members Only
She'll let you have a chomp on her too

Hubster wants more though, and hubster will get more, much much more. This one's just for him, you'll just have to flick your bean whilst only watching...

Offline Sinz

I think it's for her we have this specific emoji

:wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Eleaya

Maybe, just maybe, had the OP done her own research on AW using the very easy to use filters, she would have narrowed down her choices herself.

Then posted on here for advice about her particular choices, and a brief reason why she needed an SP.

None of the above is difficult at all. AW is plastered all over this forum.

Then the thread may have progressed in a totally different way. BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SOME EFFORT YOURSELF !!!

Oh and I'm male OP, so feel free to flame me if my opinion doesn't meet with your lofty approval.
I actually did do research on AW, but wanted to see if anyone had recommendations. I also prefer saunas to AW.

Online scutty brown

thats the third avatar she's had today....
each one makes me want to fuck her more

Offline Sinz

Was just about to say that  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure I want to fuck her however it would be a pleasure to spunk in her face.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

First up this little steel worker, stainless I'm sure you'll agree....
She'll let you have a chomp on her too

now we're talking sense at last. If only I had an excuse to visit Sheffield .... my sort of lady, thanks CB.

Eleaya

now we're talking sense at last. If only I had an excuse to visit Sheffield .... my sort of lady.

Bit old for me, I like early 20s

Offline mrfishyfoo