Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolexoxoxoxoxo - Birmingham B1  (Read 899 times)

11 review(s) for Nicoleexoxo1 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline frogman00

Link to AW Profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very easy, asked about availability the night before via text, received a fast reply. Confirmed booking and given postcode no problem.
I text on the morning to confirm the booking and again when outside apartment. Was text room number and went up without much waiting.

Location: Serviced apartment just off broad street, building used by a few WG in Birmingham, the area was safe and not much foot traffic.

Duration & Fee: £100 for one hour.

Services: Kissing, OWO, RO, 69

The Girl: Nicole is the girl in the AW photos but would be taken a while ago, she has a tattoo visible in her private gallery that matches girl I saw. She states that she is a Dress size 8 in her AW profile, a few members have said she has put on a couple of pounds. I would have to disagree and would say she has gained a few stone and would be closer to a size 14 imo.

The Meet: Nicole answer the door in a dressing gown, with hair tied up. Was shown to the bedroom and offered a drink, I asked for some water and left the paperwork on the side table. She asked if I wanted a shower to which I accepted. The shower was functional with a selection of mouthwash and bodysprays on offer to use.

I went back into the bedroom, and her gown was removed and was wearing a nice dress. We moved onto the bed we started with some light kissing and touching. She removed my boxers and asked if I wanted OW or OWO I opted for OWO.

She asked if I wanted to help take off her dress I obliged and helped her out of it. This is where the meeting turned off for me, and you could see the extra weight she carried and to be honest, it did nothing for me. I had hoped to be fucking the slim Nicole that I had in my hotlist for a while and the pictures I saw in the gallery. This wasn't going to be the case, and at this point, I kind of wished I only booked for 15 or 30 mins.

I removed her bra and pants and did enjoy mutual groping of them, but she does limit the amount of kissing of them. I offered RO which she accepted and seemed to enjoy, her pussy was cleanly shaven and tasted OK.

At this point, I was offered sex but didn't have the mojo for it as I found the extra weight of hers not very attractive to me and a bit of a turn-off.

We carried on with some more kissing, touching, OWO, RO, 69 but this came a bit mechanical, and her breasts became 'sensitive', So I started to get bored and wasn't really enjoying myself.

I think Nicole could sense this at this point and begun to suck my dick hard and to be honest found this enjoyable as long as a closed my eyes and thought about some other WG's I've been with it was OK .

After about 5 minutes of this I could feel my sap rising, and as I read on her profile that she charges extra for CIM, I thought I would be respectful and pulled her head of my dick and told her I was about to cum. I don't know if it was a communication error, or she didn't hear me correctly, but she went back down and clamped her mouth around my dick as I was about to cum and got some in her mouth and pulled off just as fast and the rest went over my chest.

She jumped off quickly, chucked a few wet wipe at me and ran off to the bathroom. I was left to clean myself up. Upon her return, after a while, she had her dressing gown back on and offered me a shower. I declinded, she then asked where my clothes were, sensing the punt was over I went and had a shower, freshened up and got dressed. She then walked me to the door, and I left. Total time in her flat was about 55 minutes which included two showers.

Would I see again? No, While I found her attitude to be positive, to begin with, if I wanted to shag a chubby bird I would have stayed at home and fuck the wife.

Positives:Good location and easy comms, her OWO was surprisingly good and does enjoy kissing.

Negatives:She should update her profile with more up to date pictures and accurate dress size.

Conclusion: I feel Nicole will probably give you a great service if you know what to expect but unfortunately for me, I just didn't find her to be very attractive which meant the meeting wasn't enjoyable for me. I wished she had updated her photos before hand. As I wouldn't have seen her, unfortunately, she probably knows this is how some punters would feel and would rather take the extra bookings while she works on tour.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review, very helpful as she was on my hot list too but not any longer.

Your review so respect the rating as a neutral but personally if that was me I would rate it a negative. To me she is advertising one thing and providing something completely different. It's like any bait and switch. You expect to get what's advertised so when you don't you will inevitable feel let down. And the tactic of wearing a gown until after the paperwork is done just seems like a really sly trick to get punters to pay up, once money is exchanged most punters will continue to meet even if they don't fell like they want to stay.

Hope the next one works out for you

Offline wolves lad

I don't doubt you at all mate,but when I saw her 18 months ago approximately she was a size 8 or 10 at a push.

She's obviously been living the high life during this period of time, that's the risk I suppose when you earn their money and live on takeaway meals.

I really liked her when I saw her, good attitude and very sexy.

vw

I don't doubt you at all mate,but when I saw her 18 months ago approximately she was a size 8 or 10 at a push.

She's obviously been living the high life during this period of time, that's the risk I suppose when you earn their money and live on takeaway meals.

I really liked her when I saw her, good attitude and very sexy.

i saw her back then and you are right, no doubt she could have been on the deliveroo or eating out.

Offline bearcat69

I actually don't mind size 14. I would rather more in the size 8-10 kind of region, but size 14 is just about tolerable to me, so I still would see her again, as I did enjoy her last time I saw her. I thought her service and attitude was very good, I found her face attractive and got along with her very naturally as I'm a go with the flow kind of guy and she seemed to deal with that very well.

But... I said it in my review also... Her photos are quite vague and a bit deceptive. It's her alright, but not quite a true reflection of what she looks like in real life. So more honest and less flattering photos would be a good thing to see on her profile, and she should update the dress size in her vital statistic too, as that being wrong will annoy many punters.

Anyway, thanks for the review frogman00 and sorry to hear she wasn't how you expected and that you had a disappointing punt with her. :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

i wouldve done a u turn if the girl was supposed to be an 8 and was actually a 14.

Sandman2017

Thanks for the review and sorry it wasn't a good one , she was on my hot list she's now off it , I had the same happen to me a few weeks back with another WG, as in bigger than her profile stated size , a bit deceiving , better luck next time