Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AaliyaxMaya - Birmingham B1  (Read 2101 times)

41 review(s) for PetitSuraia (35 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Online frogman00

Link to AW Profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Aaliya prefers that you contact her via SMS, booking was arranged the night before no problems with fast replies. Confirmed on the morning and when I was outside, she text the apartment number and was up with no waiting.

Location: Functional modern apartment close to the mailbox, safe area.

Duration & Fee: £80 for half an hour

Services: Kissing, OWO, RO, 69, Sex

The Girl: Aaliya is the girl in the girl on her profile, Age 24 but looks younger, small and very petite with pert tits and shapely ass.

The Meet: Aaliya answered the door in a very sexy two piece lingerie set, greeted with a kiss and offered a choice of drinks, I left paperwork for her as she got me a drink, she returned smiling and suggested a shower too with I accepted. There was a fresh towel but not much in the way of toiletries.

Aaliya was waiting for me by the bed upon my return. We started with some mutual kissing and groping. Kissing wasn't deep but very enjoyable.

We soon moved onto the bed which led to me sucking on her tits, she soon went down and started OWO with good eye contact.

I enjoyed this for a while then suggest 69 which she was happy to oblige, and her OWO became deeper.  She has a good method with little use of her hands.

Her pussy was clean and shaven, after a while she suggests it time for sex. She put the condom on and applied the lube. She jumped on top and I soon cum while grabbing her firm ass. I finished in the condom.

After we engaged in some small talk but as others have said she is a bit shy. However she stayed naked and was in no rush to put any clothes on, I was offered a shower to clean up which I accepted and got dressed.

I returned, and she was still naked when I returned, we had some more small talk while I finished off my drink. Time was nearly up, so I suggest I should better be off. However, there was no rush on her part for me to leave. She walked me to the door, and we said our goodbyes, I had one final feel of her ass and kissed her. I left very happy.

Would I see again? Yes, I had booked to see her again, but unfortunately, she canceled before that could happen

Positives: Very beautiful young girl who is a fun GFE

Negatives: Slightly shy and has taken her profile down in a rather abrupt manner.

Offline The Owl

A shame she's vanished. There's been quite a bit of speculation as to why he profiles have gone down and it's been suggested she has said she may not come back. I thought she was fun on UKE and had the perfect arse for doggy style so hopefully she'll be back at some point.

Offline RottenApple

Thanks for the review, I hope she comes back, I really wanted to see her  :wacko:

Offline Vinnychase

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review frogman, spreading yourself about a bit lately :D