Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaLexx- horny professional and great cum from me - East India Quay  (Read 2603 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SirCharles

After positive reviews here, i went to see her in her flat near east india quay DLR station

30min
£70

External Link/Members Only

Comms very good, top
Very positive person and professional

To cut it short, she asked me via text of any requiremenr and i asked for black stocking and that was

I was welcomed with a big smile, followed by a DFK and a nice chat
I had a shower before and thereafter, she was free and no time pressure or clockwatch: her priority is making you relaxed and comfortable

DFK, neck and hear biting, i kissed her from toe to hair...licked her clit, her pussy, her arse: i smelled it before drilling with my tongue, given thevrecent unpleasant experiences i had...all good, fresh and clean...then OWO, followed by my cock knocking on her face (love it and usually not allowed to do it)...
She claimed for my big cock inside so, rubber on and mish: mish with her legs on my shoulders, very hard...i wanted to be aggressive and have rough sex (some mild slap allowed) don't ask me why, but she can be submissive at the right point..
Again normal mish with me biting her neck, licking her hair and biting (gently) her head (i like this)...then when pumping , i asked her to spit on my face to be dirty and she did it a very good one...
Then doggy but felt the heavy rubber on and became a bit soft...so, rubber off, OWO with dirty talks while her fingering and after few minutes i exploded with huge amount of cum (at least for my age) in her mouth and face...i was yelling and shaking...great orgasm! Immediately asked for a snowball which surprised her a bit but all good, i simply told her i wanted some of my precious stuff back!
We laughed big time, i had a shower and so on...

She is good, it is a must at least once, but she is 6/10, face and body: civvie i have been in relatioship are usually much better so, when i left, i was really asking myself wtf paying when i can have much better for free (which is not true because you end up paying much more)

Will i come back?more than for sex which super anyway, i would do it if a gloomy day and such a positive person, smiling all time can really make your day

She has been honest that she only comes with her partner we agreed that the best orgasm is through the brain

Thumb up from me this time after few recent disappointments