Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Sensual Massage - Glasgow  (Read 1726 times)

Glasgow Punter

External Link/Members Only

I met Mila a couple of weeks ago. This was my first time punt so I was very nervous. Anyway, I made the call and arranged a half hour appointment at very short notice, the price was £40. Mila sounded very sexy on the phone and speaks excellent English. She gave me the postcode and street name and told me to call back once I was there. My appointment was early evening on a Friday so parking wasn't a problem. I called her and was given the close number. Her flat is a top floor tenement, however she came down to meet me at the close door. Mila's profile photos I reckon are very recent and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she actually looks better in the flesh.

Mila spoke very quietly as we climbed the stairs, obviously as not to attract attention from her neighbours. Once inside, I was asked to take my shoes off and directed to the bedroom. We got the money part out of the way first and she asked me if I would like a glass of water, which I accepted. I think she could see I was nervous and this was her way of giving me a chance to compose myself. She told me to take my clothes off and off she went to fetch the water. On her return, she asked me to lie face down on the massage table whilst she put on some soft relaxing music.

Mila poured some oil on my back and proceeded to give me the most wonderful sensual experience of my life. She spoke very softly as she gently massaged my bum cheeks for what seemed an eternity (bliss) occasionally letting her hands slip between my legs and stroke my balls. She eventually asked me to turn over and finished me off with a proper lingam massage (this wasn't just a wank) She massaged my cock and balls at the same time and gently pressed on my perineum, giving me the best cum I've had in ages. She kept it going for a while after I came, milking me completely dry. I was so relaxed by the time she was finished, I could have easily rolled over and gone to sleep. She offered me to lie a while and relax or I could have a shower. I showered and left a very happy and contented man.

I'm delighted to say that my first punting experience was absolutely fantastic and that I will definitely visit Mila again.

Masseuse: 10/10 - A beautiful, warm and friendly girl.

Massage: 10/10 - The soft sensual massage was exactly what I was looking for.

Venue: 10/10 - Clean, tidy, discrete and safe.

Cost: 10/10 - I had the best half hour I've had in along time for just £40 (hope I'm brave enough to ask her to go topless next time lol)

Offline Happyjose

Your positive review has certainly helped to bring her average up, after 2 negs and a neutral.

A bit of objectivity wouldn't go amiss. I presume you lurked here before joining and know the script?

10/10 for everything is pointless, and just demonstrates a complete lack of objectivity.

Offline Happyjose

In fact, the more I read your 'review' the more I am convinced that you're a tout

Everything from your user nic, the language used, the overly gushing tone, and even addressing the issue the previous reviewer had with her attitude reinforces this
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:27:44 pm by Happyjose »

Offline auldie63

Yeah, I was at her some time ago now and whilst she did what it said on the tin, I felt a lot of the time she was just going through the motions and couldn't see the back of you quickly enough. Wouldn't return.

Offline Boinky

Hmmmm.....

I smell a delicate aroma. What is that?
I recognise it but I'm unsure.

Oh yes. It's BS

Sorry if you're genuine OP but that comes across as very "touty". Particualrly when it contravenes most other reviews and is so floral and fluffy.

Offline Jock D

Your positive review has certainly helped to bring her average up, after 2 negs and a neutral.

Just for the record...her only other Positive review was from a now Banned, multi account troll :bomb:

Offline Happyjose

Just for the record...her only other Positive review was from a now Banned, multi account troll :bomb:

Hadn't noticed that. Consistently shite then

Offline HelloThere

Offline Boinky

Succinct, concise breviloquent, epigrammatic and compendious.

One for my blacklist I believe.