Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classybrandy - time wasting - Limehouse  (Read 1043 times)

14 review(s) for ClassyBrandy (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

I've never done repeat reviews here (not sure if it's accepted anyway?) but wanted to for this one. I've seen Brandy twice before for what were honestly great punts with a fit petite, friendly ebony girl. Felt like going to see her again this week.

We arranged the meet at 6:30. I got there at 6:20 and tried to call her for no answer so texted that I was there and could come in any time she was ready

She never answered
I stayed until 6:50 trying to call and text with no answer. Left telling her she should let me know if she's not available, not even an answer either, not a sorry or a please come later or anything. Nothing.

Add to this the fact that she never asked me before how long I was planning to stay (was planning 1 hour), so I suspect she just doesn't plan anything and will let you down if anyone stays with her long enough

Sorry Brandy, but you won't get any more of my money. Rude and unprofessional to say the least.

Offline king tarzan

Wouldn't trust ethiopian/somalian east african could be a fit up...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Girth

Got to love UKP sometimes! I had just texted her to check on availability and location earlier this evening when I popped over here to check for reviews. Five negatives and the feedback on this post helped me quickly make up my mind.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Brandy twice before for what were honestly great punts with a fit petite, friendly ebony girl.

One of the more fortunate in this respect, since her reputation precedes her  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RobinBrod

I've punted with Brandy a couple of times, first with Romy Brown as a 3some - great fun. Then I saw her alone some time later in Limehouse. She mad me wait for about 15 minutes, and I could see cigarette smoke being blown out of a window. It turned out to be her room! She has a great body, with lovely pierced nipples and a fantastic bum. Good in bed, but I'm not prepared to be left outside on the street while she finishes a fag! I shan't bee trying her again.