Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobel - La Maison bury  (Read 1353 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Clitheroelad

Location web site : External Link/Members Only

Date : Thursday 17th August.

Location : La Maison in Bury. Well reported. Ckean and well appointed but showers are utter shite. Too hot and bo pressure.

Cost : £15 house fee, £35 basic to girl + £10 owo + £10 rimming.

Appearanc : Mid 30's, about 5ft 8 or 9. Curvy but not fat, huge tits and a few signs of childbirth which she is conscious about. Friendly lass. Funky hair colourcas per website but now cropped short.

Comms : Booked in advance and confirmed on the day through the parlour.

Service : Ok but not earth shattering. Huge tits though.  I expected nore somehow. Owo good and deep but rimming was performed with a condom on her tongue which deadened the sensation. DFK was enthusiastic. Didnt get to bang her as the little fella was being awkward.  Prostate massage and handjob to finish. Told me she loves anal.

Summary : Friendly lass but not quite hardcore enough for me. I like enthusiastic rimming and I didnt get it. Felt cheated in that respect. May return but not in a hurry.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:37:31 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline lewisjones23

interesting considering the rave reviews she has been getting here and elsewhere

never under consideration for a booking from me, looks/body/age and working from La Maison but a balanced picture is a welcome break from fantasy fanboy nonsense

good report  :thumbsup:

Offline Clitheroelad

interesting considering the rave reviews she has been getting here and elsewhere

never under consideration for a booking from me, looks/body/age and working from La Maison but a balanced picture is a welcome break from fantasy fanboy nonsense

good report  :thumbsup:

She does seem to have a lot of fanboys. I wouldnt say her service was bad just average.

Offline TomTank

She does seem to have a lot of fanboys. I wouldnt say her service was bad just average.

I've never seen her, but I think the fan boy thing has a lot to do with her sensible posts on another site (although she may have got kicked off here for not being sensible  :D :lol: :cool:)

Offline lewisjones23

I've never seen her, but I think the fan boy thing has a lot to do with her sensible posts on another site (although she may have got kicked off here for not being sensible  :D :lol: :cool:)

by sensible do you mean endless touting for herself and others that work at the dump where she works?

Offline TomTank

by sensible do you mean endless touting for herself and others that work at the dump where she works?

that's obviously why she is on the site, but I don't think she's stepped over the line

Offline lewisjones23

that's obviously why she is on the site, but I don't think she's stepped over the line

get a grip - the constant starting of shite threads, responding today to some thread about anal and dont even get me started on the love in with that tool Lamkins